• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Brandenburg Academy (realistic.mature. rp)

[QUOTE="thea cat]

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

17 | poe/scorsese | allium |

Alex smiled a little when she sat beside him, a little amused by her change of perspective. "I'm not sure really, I think I began when I was able to start filming things, about 8 or 9, but I never really made anything great until I was..." he was looking for the word, he was blanking again on his English. "Oh, thirteen. That's when I was able to pick up ideas from other directors and films," he explained, holding up the plate and offering her any of the cookies and brownies he had snatched from the snack table. "Seven years is a long time, you are very devoted!" He was not extremely impressed though, everyone in Brandenburg had been talented enough to get in.

- - - ooc - - -

yeah i bet!! i never practice so i guess i can't complain with my position
:P

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

[/QUOTE]
Luna smiled even brighter and picked a small cookie from the plate

"Danke." She grinned and bit into the cookie.

"That's crazy, this place is just fulla real talented people." Luna's smile faltered when her slight southern accent slipped out. Acting as if nothing happened she continued speaking.

"It's kinda scary, knowin there are gonna be people a LOT better than me."

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

"Yeah, Brandenburg is very intimidating," he commented, now taking a sip from the cider. He noticed her accent but he didn't think much of it, it didn't exactly matter to him.
If that's her real accent, I wonder why she's trying to change it he thought briefly, but after it crossed it mind it left his mind. "That's alright. You're in anyways, and I'm assuming you're a first year?" He paused for a bit. "Being in Brandenburg is impressive enough."

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

[QUOTE="thea cat]

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

"Yeah, Brandenburg is very intimidating," he commented, now taking a sip from the cider. He noticed her accent but he didn't think much of it, it didn't exactly matter to him.
If that's her real accent, I wonder why she's trying to change it he thought briefly, but after it crossed it mind it left his mind. "That's alright. You're in anyways, and I'm assuming you're a first year?" He paused for a bit. "Being in Brandenburg is impressive enough."

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

[/QUOTE]
Luna looked down at her hands.

"Yep, first year. Though I've been trying to get into this school for 2 years now. No one bothered to actually look at my 10 audition videos till a few months ago."

She shrugged

"It's probably because they thought some poor gal from Oklahoma couldn't play a decent concerto."

Looking back directly into Aleks eyes her simple smile returned

"But such is life."

Chance glanced at Kiara, before looking towards Carter. "Could I come to your dorm with you? For the cat, I have the cat!" He said quickly, hoping his words didn't come out sounding perv-ish. He wasn't good with social interaction seeing as he didn't really take part in it very often, but he hoped he hadn't just scared her off. "I have your cat, so it only seems right I follow you, right? Your hands are kind of full," he added, even though they truly weren't. "I mean, uh, well... you know what I mean," he fumbled, looking down towards the desk lady, pretending to be interested in one of the many pens sitting on the desk, trying to avoid any and all possible eye contact with Carter. @thea cat

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

"Yeah, such is life," he said looking back at her. "I don't really think they had any prejudice to your location, Brandenburg is extremely exclusive. I knew a boy--he graduated last year--that began applying since he was 11, three years before being eligible to actually enroll. They probably looked at it but you have to understand that there are also worldwide applicants who probably have your skill--maybe better." He did not tell her that to bring her down, but to help give her a deeper understanding of the situation, maybe bring her spirits up a little. "But that's not really a concern anymore, you're in now and that's what matters." He said with a smile. "Wait, if you've been applying for two years, aren't you a third year? A junior--as they would say in America?"

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

C A R T E R

M .

H A Y A S H I

da Vinci/Bach | 17 | lotus

Carter laughed a little at Chance's nervousness. She did not take it wrongly, and found it cute that he was trying to cover it up. "Yeah, of course. Milo loves new people, just not big crowds," she said with a smile towards him. The lady at the desk handed her her key and her room number. "If you haven't gotten a room yet, you are welcome to be my roomie for awhile until you get your own," she offered, remembering the application process to get her own room. "Milo would love to have another guardian," she said, squatting down and looking at her little calico. It was just her excuse to get some help with taking care of him--she was busy sometimes and couldn't always watch him. Some help would be gladly appreciated, but she did not voice this.

- - - tags - - -

@McMajestic

[QUOTE="thea cat]

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

"Yeah, such is life," he said looking back at her. "I don't really think they had any prejudice to your location, Brandenburg is extremely exclusive. I knew a boy--he graduated last year--that began applying since he was 11, three years before being eligible to actually enroll. They probably looked at it but you have to understand that there are also worldwide applicants who probably have your skill--maybe better." He did not tell her that to bring her down, but to help give her a deeper understanding of the situation, maybe bring her spirits up a little. "But that's not really a concern anymore, you're in now and that's what matters." He said with a smile. "Wait, if you've been applying for two years, aren't you a third year? A junior--as they would say in America?"

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

[/QUOTE]
Luna nodded

"You're probably right, and yea I am."

She drummed her fingers faster

"And you are...?" She questioned, pretending to make a serious guessing face, which gave away to a twinkling laugh.

Chance practically jumped at the opportunity of being around an animal 24/7. "Thanks, that sounds great!" He stepped out of the line towards her, slightly relieved that he had a found a living space. Of course, if he was being honest with himself he already had a dorm seeing as the Vice Principal had hooked him up since his acceptance was such short notice, but he'd much rather room with a cat. "Oh, but... but is that okay? I mean aren't there like 'no mixing boys and girls' rules with that kind of stuff?" He rose an eyebrow, feeling childish but at the same time not enough so that he'd stay quiet. The last thing he wanted to do was break a rule and get sent back home to San Fran, where he'd be back to mowing lawns and giving the entirety of his paycheck up. @thea cat

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

"Aleksander," he said briefly. He looked up at her, a silent inquiry of her own name. While waiting for her response he quickly glanced at his wrist. He had nowhere to be but his time in the garden was up. He didn't want to stay there all day, despite having a nice conversation.

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

C A R T E R

M .

H A Y A S H I

da Vinci/Bach | 17 | lotus |

"You know what, I'm not really sure," she said, standing back up and shouldering her bags. She looked to the receptionist who moved onto a new pair of students. "She most likely overheard, and didn't interject. I think we're fine," she said. It's not like they were going to be doing anything bad anyways, they just met for crying out loud. She waved goodbye to the others she had met and made her way to the Lotus house, dorm number 7. "I got window view just overlooking the forest and the garden. I made sure to apply really early, get some good spots," she said without looking at him. Her focus was to arrive in the room and set her heavy bags down.

- - - tags - - -

@McMajestic

Chance grinned, immediately dropping his stuff on the bed closest to the window before gently setting the cat carrier down and unzipping it, forgetting his manners entirely as he sat on his bed and let the cat sniff at his hand before picking it up and placing it in his lap, petting it in amazement, as if it wasn't a cat but rather some fairy tale creature come to life. "Hello, Milo, I hope you like me," Chance spoke conversationally, already feeling more comfortable with the cat than with actual people. Although that soon changed when he sneezed. The first time. And then three other times in a row. He rubbed his nose with his jacket sleeve before going back to petting the cat. "There must be a lot of dust in here," he muttered, completely clueless. @thea cat

[QUOTE="thea cat]

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

"Aleksander," he said briefly. He looked up at her, a silent inquiry of her own name. While waiting for her response he quickly glanced at his wrist. He had nowhere to be but his time in the garden was up. He didn't want to stay there all day, despite having a nice conversation.

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

[/QUOTE]
Luna spoke again

"Luna, but I meant your year silly."

She laughed lightly.

Glancing at his body language she could tell he was ready to leave.

"I suppose I should go find my room now." Luna stood and brushed off her skirt

C A R T E R

M .

H A Y A S H I

da Vinci/Bach | 17 | lotus |

"Aw, no fair," Carter said when Chance took the window bed. She sat dejectedly on the other bunk, deeply irritated deep down inside. Bad flaw of hers--could easily get annoyed. "You may be allergic to him," she said to Chance. "The VP's only restriction with me and Milo is that my roommate does have allergies with him," she said quietly, getting up from her bed and sitting beside the two. She looked up at Chance, a look of sympathy on her face.

- - - tags - - -

@McMajestic

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

Aleksander laughed at his misunderstanding. "I'm a junior as well, third year." He was a bit relieved when she said she had to go. He simply put his hand up for a goodbye before politely saying, "It was nice meeting you. And let me know if you're alright with me putting you in my film," he said before turning. "You can always contact me in the Scorsese room," he said, turning around to face her once again. He waved another farewell before turning around and heading back into the ballroom.

"Hit me up with more of those brownies," he called out to the culinary table. The place had almost emptied out, the crowd dying down to stragglers and intrigued students.

"Oh I'm not allergic," he waved her off, before sneezing once more. "We should probably clean the-" Sneeze. "Dorm." He sniffed, looking down and smiling at the cat. "It's just the dust," he assured her, hugging the cat close to him, careful not to hurt it. He turned away from the animal, however, to sneeze two more times, before turning back and burying his face in its fur. It felt so soft, but his eyes began to water. He took a breath, resting the cat back in his lap, looking over at her. "See, I'm fine," he grinned weakly, before sneezing yet again. Chance huffed, laying back on the bed. "There's no way I'm allergic," he insisted, although he was starting to doubt it himself. @thea cat (Night!)

All of a sudden, John and Debbie ran into the ballroom, carrying their luggage. "Shit," John muttered. "We are so late!" The very thought of being late began to freak Debbie out, and she got pretty upset quickly. "Relax!" She suddenly began to sing, showing off her skills.

"I gotta be cool, relax, get hip, get on my tracks!" John rolled his eyes. "Ah, why am I not surprised at the Queen references?" They both began laughing, humming along as they hurried in.
tumblr_n06imlUMWc1s4jr0no1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna waltzed away from Alek with a bored expression. Unsure of what to do she once again was wondering around. Seeing her dorm building she headed in that direction.

@ anyone

Joel also went a little pink, realising the prospect the outstretched hand suggested. He held onto the other a little tight, feeling like he really would fall if he didn't.

"What's your name?" He asked quietly, looking up at the other male.

@Tinker Bell

Jeonghan Park
17 | Lennon | Orchid

Jeonghan
82303748-2b77-4b0d-9a50-339fe33dd6b3.png~original
Jeonghan tried not to feel too awkward about the guy holding onto him. Then he asked his name. "Um, Jeonghan." He said after a moment. "You?" He knew that was the polite thing to ask, but he was also curious.

@JoelHPIS

Joel seemed to forget his own name for a moment, feeling a little too dizzy to think before he righted himself.

"J-Joel..." He mumbled nervously. He stopped a minute, not feeling great.

"Can we sit down...?" He requested quietly, not wanting to make a fool of himself on his first day here.

@Tinker Bell

Jeonghan Park
17 | Lennon | Orchid

Jeonghan
82303748-2b77-4b0d-9a50-339fe33dd6b3.png~original
Jeonghan tried to remember the name, but it was a lot of names in the first hour of being here. "Um, yeah." He nodded at the request to sit down. He found the nearest bench, thankfully not that far, and helped Joel sit down. "Are you okay? I mean, um, do you need a nurse or something?"

@JoelHPIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Joel quickly shook his head at the mention of a nurse. Yes, he felt awful and like he would faint any moment. But he hated nurses and doctors and stuff. They were all terrifying.

"I-I don't want a nurse... Please don't take me to a nurse..." He protested, genuinely looking scared.

@Tinker Bell

Luna sat in her empty dorm room and checked her emails. Biting her lip she glanced at her already unpacked closet.

"Do I even have formal wear besides my concert dresses?"

Standing she crossed to the closet and shuffled through the dresses.

(Sorry again for shortness, busy ass week)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back