• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Brandenburg Academy (realistic.mature. rp)

Joel quickly shook his head, he definitely did not want to go to the infirmary. That would terrify him out of his mind. He backed away a little, trying to hide his shaking and control his breathing. He wasn't good at this. He was starting to wish he had never changed schools. He could feel an anxiety attack coming on. Not here, please.

"I-I'm just not good... At the talking thing..." He stuttered nervously. He would be fine if he wasn't with a group of new people.

@Tinker Bell @thea cat

"I think he's overwhelmed by all of us. So I'll walk the plank and leave." Aster smiled. She had hidden a pun within her sentence, due to calling herself Pirate earlier. She picked up her bags, and gave the group another smile, before walking away. It wasn't like they would miss her anyway, there wasn't anything interesting about her. With a short sigh, the girl took a seat on the ground several feet away from the group of acquaintances she had made and pulled out her Uke. She had nothing better to do, and hopefully the sound of her strumming couldn't be heard by the boys she had just left. After all, she had left to get rid of any unnecessary attention.

@Tinker Bell @JoelHPIS @thea cat @gaia250

Nara Sakane

Poe | 16 | Allium

tumblr_n929og7Iz51shus71o1_500.jpg

Even Nara was startled by the sudden yelp she heard. It interrupted her train of thought. In sudden worry, she turned to see what was happening. She thought that the yelp may have meant something very bad, such as a fight or something, but she was a bit relieved to see no fighting or anything was happening, but then noticed how anxious and scared he was acting and felt bad for him. She took a deep breath and sighed as she continued to write her story. Now, all of a sudden, she felt a bit upset that she wouldn't have the courage to at least try to help the poor boy. She would be too anxious. She was a lot like him, in fact.

Mentions:
@JoelHPIS

Nick was thrown off by the boy's reaction, his arm retracting. 'Yo dude, you alright?" He asked, grin turning lopsided. He waited for the boys response, Aster's movement catching his eye. "Woah, wait up." He said, dancing in between the group - slightly thrown off by the new guy's condition and not willing to see where it led.

He walked up to where she was sitting and took a place squatting by her side. "Arr matie," he joked. "So Miss America, what's the story?"

@RedLikeRoses

Jeonghan Park
17 | Lennon | Orchid

Jeonghan
82303748-2b77-4b0d-9a50-339fe33dd6b3.png~original
Jeonghan seemed shocked at the sudden departure of both Nick and Aster. Maybe that meant he wouldn't have to sing. However, he was still worried about the other guy. "Um, you look like you could use some air..." He'd never actually met anyone who got panic attacks, but it looked like that to him. He wanted to make sure he was okay. Although he wasn't sure what else to do. He sort of glanced over at Aleksander, hoping he knew what to do. Not that is seemed very likely.

@thea cat @JoelHPIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Aster's ukulele strumming slowed when Nick approached her again. She was surprised that he had followed her, considering there was a lot of drama that he could potentially learn from. "Aye Captain." She replied to his joke, before he called her Miss America. She lifted an eyebrow, while wearing a smirk across her face. Aster decided not to tell him that she wasn't American, and answer his question. "What story d'you wanna know?" She responded. Aster didn't know whether or not Nick wanted to hear her life story, the story behind her talent, or a story about a magical princess, all of which she had great answers to.

@gaia250

Joel looked unsure about going outside. If he did end up panicking too much, his anemia would act up. And that risked him collapsing completely. He didn't trust his body to be able to go outside alone. Yet, it seemed a good option to calm down and breathe. He bit his lip for a moment before nodding a little.

"W-Will you come with me please?" He requested, expecting a no.

@Tinker Bell @thea cat

Jeonghan Park
17 | Lennon | Orchid

Jeonghan
Jeonghan didn't expect him to ask to go with him. "Um, yeah, sure." He nodded a bit. "I don't mind." He added. He wanted to make sure he was okay. Although looking around, he kind of lost where the door was. Not that he wanted to say that. He would look stupid.

@JoelHPIS

Last edited by a moderator:
"Surprise me," he said, raising his eyebrows. He couldn't keep the self-satisfied smirk from his face when she called him Captain.

(Sorry for the short post. Gunna head to bed in a bit :) )

@RedLikeRoses

(It's cool.)

"Once upon a time I was living with four brothers and a dad. I lived as our school's outcast, picked up the ukulele and started singing, and the next thing you know, I'm here." She shrugged, not really in the mood for explaining her wacky-boy filled life to a person who could probably care less about it. "And yours?" Aster added, softly playing a few chords subconsciously.

@gaia250

Joel looked around too, wondering where he had come from. He finally found the door and began shakily heading in that direction, stopping halfway. He felt weirdly dizzy, yet he knew why. He hated this. He hated his damn body for being so weak and anemic. He forced himself to carry on, even though he didn't feel well. He would be better off outside.

@Tinker Bell

Jeonghan Park
17 | Lennon | Orchid

Jeonghan
Jeonghan walked next to him as they started for the door. He glanced back at Aleksander again, trying to say that he was sorry everyone sort of ditched. Then he stopped. Jeonghan stopped with him. "Do you want help?" He thought this guy was going to just collapse or something. He really wished he knew what to do. Something more helpful than just 'walk next to him in case he face plants'.

@JoelHPIS

Joel blinked and looked at him hesitantly. He then innocently held his hand out towards him.

"Make sure I don't fall?" He requested quietly. He seemed less nervous now he was away from the crowds. He wasn't shaking as much, but he looked pale and faint instead. Damn anemia.

@Tinker Bell

Luna wandered into the school, afraid someone would notice her lateness. Slowly walking past a group of students, she gripped the handle of her violin case till her fingers were white.

Her eyes low and her purple hair hanging over her face, Luna moved through the crowds.

She breathed out in relief, thinking no one was seeing her.

Finally with her courage slightly built up, Luna paused and gazed around at the school and it's students.

She felt small compared to the Campus and its talented pupils, but was determined to excel.

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

17 | poe/scorsese | allium |

The group had dispersed, and Aleksander was strangely fine with that. It's not like he expected them all to buddy up. He wandered towards the snack area, a complimentary little booth set up by the school's culinary program. He nodded hello to the students who were manning the booth, remembering one of them being in his Algebra 2 class the year prior. He picked up an empty plate and filled it with a combination of brownies and cookies. He grabbed a flute of cider before making his way towards the garden that sat beside the ballroom.

- - - Tags - - -

@Anyone

"I'm in Lotus too," he grinned at both of them though he didn't think it'd matter of they were in the same dorm or not, he probably still wouldn't see them very often. If he knew himself as well as he believed to, he'd spend more time shoved in a corner, scribbling down lyrics he'd most likely end up throwing away. "In fact, do you guys know where that is exactly?" He looked around at the glorious architecture, wondering around which corner he'd seeing his temporary home. "I'd like to start unpacking and get comfortable." His smile began to lose its shape as he became more serious. When he say 'get comfortable' he really meant 'get to work' but he didn't need to let everyone know he was a joy-sucking leech on the first day. @thea cat @SimpleReading

C A R T E R

M .

H A Y A S H I

da Vinci/Bach | 17 | lotus

"I was thinking that too, I don't think I'll be meeting anyone else new," she said in response to his want to find their dorm. "I know that the dormitory is one big building, so it won't be too hard. Navigating through it to find our house would probably be difficult though." She adjusted her bag on her shoulder and looked at them both before saying, "Ready to go?"

- - - tags - - -

@McMajestic @SimpleReading​

@Anyone[/URL]

[/bg][/border][/bg][/CENTER]
Luna wondered around, continually getting lost.

Seeing strange sights and sound around her made her feel like she was suffocating.

Luna noticed a sign near an exit saying "Garden." She gripped her case handle tighter and walked into the beautiful area. Breathing deeply she sat on a bench, not noticing the guy near by.

Unpacking her violin she hummed.

Once prepared she began playing softly in the quiet garden.

@thea cat

Jeonghan Park
17 | Lennon | Orchid

Jeonghan
Jeonghan looked at the outstretched hand. He felt his cheeks go pink, but reached out for it nonetheless. He figured he would have to be close to him to make sure he was okay. "I won't." He said quietly. He definitely didn't want to have the guy fall and hurt himself or something. He started to walk again, making sure he wasn't going too fast.

@JoelHPIS

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

Aleksander found himself sitting on a bench, a few walks away from the entrance to the ballroom. He began sipping his cider and eating before he noticed a purple haired girl beginning to play what appeared to be a black violin. I wonder what wood that is made out of! he thought, watching as she played with much intent. In the middle of eating his third brownie, he realized that the girl looked beautiful with the scenery around her. The blooming purple, pink, and white flowers. The morning light, glistening off her violin. This is going to look so nice, he thought to himself as he quickly put his brownie down and took out his phone. He began recording the girl, moving awkwardly around the plants to get a nice cut of the scene and her playing. He knew it would come off as a little creepy if she wasn't chill, but you never know, maybe she'd act along. He would explain to her after she was done playing, anyways.

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

Luna's eyes wandered around as she played, not really settling on anything.

Until a shine from the sun Caught her eye.

Looking at the source she saw a phone pointed at her.

A deep blush formed on Luna's face but her fingers kept moving, she was afraid to stop playing.

Deciding the only way to make the phone not bother her was to not look, so, naturally, she shut her eyes and played the song by memory.

@thea cat

Chance pulled a smile to his face, nodding towards Carter. "Yeah, I'll bet it'll take a bit to find my dorm room considering how huge this place is." He glanced down at his guitar case, tapping it against his leg as if for assurance it was still there. The weight of it against his leg reminded him his acoustic was still inside. He glanced down at all the stickers that decorated his case, thinking about home. He wondered what his mom was doing right then, which job she was at, which job she was applying for. "It's kind of intimidating. I've never even been near a place this big before," he chuckled lightly, continuing to look around. @thea cat

A L E K S A N D E R

L A I K O S

A blush formed on the girls' face, and she closed her eyes to avoid looking at Alex. This made him smile a bit, he thought it was cute. He suppressed a small laugh of amusement of the girl's reaction in sake of his film. When she had closed her eyes it seemed more passionate, pure, and deep. He would continue to film until she would stop, wanting to have good continuity with the film and more things to be able to edit.

- - - Tags - - -

@Jasil

C A R T E R

M .

H A Y A S H I

da Vinci/Bach | 17 | lotus

The way he tapped his guitar Carter triggered a memory in her mind. She realized that Milo was not in her hand.
Oh shit... she thought, looking around calmly around her for the purple pet carrier case. "Yeah, I know... I am definitely not used to this, but I could start getting used to it," she said, grinning and nodding her head in approval with the beautiful interior and architecture that surrounded them. She started looking around again for her cat, hoping that she didn't look weird or awkward to the others. Goddamn, how could I lose a damn cat!

- - - tags - - -

@McMajestic @SimpleReading​

Chance noticed the sudden frantic look in her eyes, and began looking around as well, as if he was trying to help her find whatever she was looking for, although he had not idea what it could be. "Can I ask what you're looking for?" He rose an eyebrow at Carter, continuing to glance around as if he'd spot something out of place, like a surfboard, or a beach ball, just laying in the lush grass. Something of California, perhaps bright orange or yellow. When he didn't see any immediate eye sores he looked back to her, waiting for an answer. @thea cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back