• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Boy Bad On the Road w/ Best Friend girls

ElectraHeart

Don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
My idea is to have a boy band (duh) and two girls, I'll play one and I'd prefer for their to be 3/4/5 boys for the band. But they would be on tour so their could be shows and their will be drama and love and other stuff and that was a really bad description but whatever.

H8becomesyou said:
this sounds fun. Could I be the other girl?
Yep, I'll save it for you and I'll put a thread up if we get anyone else interested in playing a boy.

Suzette said:
Quick question, does anyone have a better idea for a name for the RP
What;s the name of the band going to be? Could we somehow incorporate that into the RP title? (Just an idea lol. I suck at naming things)

I suck at creative shit like that... I can write like 4o paragraphs for fun based off a singular picture but nope. Titles and nicknames... xD Get me every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back