• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bow Down To Me (CLOSED)

Yuuri flushed but his face was already thoroughly tinged pink from the hot bath he was taking. He wondered if Victor noticed.

"Oh?" He asked intrigued. "What did you do in uh.... Petrogram?" Yuuri tried to remember the name of the city Victor was from.

"Petrograd" Victor corrected with a polite smile, and a nod of his head to show his master he meant no disrespect. He allowed his fingers to trace over the surface of the water. "I was a leader--er.. teacher.. I suppose you would call it." he said softly.

It was more or less, true. He taught many people... taught them how to rebel.. how to be strong in the face of tyranny- though he'd never admit to it now. No.. he would say he simply taught people how to read if anyone asked questions. The innocent parts of his dangerous job as this new life changed him.

"A leader and a teacher," Yuuri muttered. "Impressive. Teachers are highly regarded here in Tianxia. What did you teach?"

He waited for Victor's answer.

"Reading. Wow. In your native language, I presume? I wonder why they didn't assign you to a more scholarly pursuit." Yuuri muttered. But he knew why. Servant work was supposed to humble them and show them the glory of the Tianese Empire.

"And Yurio? Did he study literature too?"

"Yurio is much younger then I." Victor said softly as he poured some soap into his palm. He didn't want to tell more of a story then he had to-- it was more that they would have to discuss amongst themselves later. More to keep up with..

So instead he pressed his hands gently into Yuuri's hair as he asked "May I?" Shampooing him with firm but gentle hands, massaging his scalp masterfully.

"Yes please." Yuuri sighed and he sunk deeper into the bath.

"It must be horrible for him, having fire take away his home at such a young age," Yuuri said softly. "I can't imagine what it'd be like if my hometown was gone."

His whistful tone made it clear that he did not consider Jingcheng his home.

Victor leant back more casually in the bath, eyeing the young majesty with curiosity in his eyes. He leant over to the edge of the bath to pour some scented oil in amongst them. "..Perhaps I can offer you a massage?" he said quietly, moving to kneel and slide closer to his new ruler, oil now on his hands as well. "I've heard they are quite soothing for mental longing and stressful work positions... It may help you loosen up?"

He wanted to loosen the lord up and get inside the way his mind worked. He could pry it apart and use it to begin their rebellion.. take back what was left of their ash barren home from the kingdom that had betrayed them time and time again.

Yuuri nodded. "That would be lovely."

He laughed softly. "You're a lot more hardworking than Kaito. You really go above and beyond."

"Well, a man loves his job when his job is worth loving... and I certainly love to please you, Yuuri..." he purred as he ground his hands soothingly into the tight muscles along Yuuri's shoulders. "mm.. my apologies..Dianxia.." he corrected as he worked his fingers to press and soothe the taut skin. "... tell me about your true home, won't you?"

Yuuri let out an involuntary moan of pleasure as Victor dug into his shoulder, hitting a particularly sensitive spot. He blushed and it only intensified as he heard Victor's words. He was silent for a while, wallowing in his own embarrassment, before he answered Victor's question

"Yamato's capital is Edo, but my sister and I spent a lot of time at our summer palace in Hasetsu. It's an oceanside castle filled with hot springs. We loved it there. It felt a lot more... serene than Edo. Less ministers and advisors always asking for my father's time."

Victor chuckled under his breathe. "Your father seems like a busy man... I must admit, Hasetsu sounds serene for any run of life... perhaps... you'll take me there the next time the family goes for a royal visit?" He purred digging his fingers into that sweet spot again before allowing them to slide under the water to his waist and hips, massaging the supple skin. ".. that may have been innapropriate for me to ask... I'm just learning my place, Dianxia, forgive me..."

"No, it's fine," Yuuri said, although he distinctly felt otherwise. Victor had overstepped, but Yuuri thought he should get some slack, being new to the aristocratic culture of Tienxia. He knew barbarians weren't as strict about ranks, often overly affectionate with loose morals about sex.

"Phichit didn't tell you?" He wondered. "You and Yurio will be my personal retainers. You go wherever I do. Also, my father isn't King of Yamato, I am. My father died a year back. My sister is running the country while I am away." He sighed. "But I think I'll be stuck here for a while. The rebellions are getting worse. Seung Gil, King of Joseon, hasn't been back in years."

Victor dug his fingers into the kings hips once more. "...No wonder you're so tense, dianxia." he said quietly as he continued to knead through the skin, feeling the supple soft flesh under his fingertips. ".. if we are to be your personal retainers, then I promise to do whatever I can to help you stay in top form, you need only ask.." he said quietly.

Yuuri hummed in content. If he understood the sexual undertones, he didn't let on.

"Thank you." He said although he found it a bit odd. Servants were expected to do whatever they were asked of from their masters. Right?

Nevertheless, it was getting late, and Yuuri had to be up early tomorrow. He got up "Please hand me my towel and robes."

"Yes, my lord" He said as he rose from the tub, reaching over the grab the towel and dry off Yuuri's upper body before sliding his robe onto his arms.

"Can I be of any other service to you, Dianxia?" He asked as he politely bowed his silver head to his leader.

Yuuri dried himself off before he put on his bathrobes. He threw the towel to Victor, probably intending for the man to go put it in the laundry. "I think I'm fine. Phichit and your younger friend should have prepared my bed by now."

Victor hummed softly, folding the towel carefully in his hands as he walked over to the laundry basket. "Yes, Dianxia..." he bowed once more, ever trying to please his master.

Yura, on the other hand, was having issues attempting to tuck the corner of sheets as Phichit was directing. He was frustrated. He didn't want to be here-- he would much rather be at home, in the kingdom this king was responsible for burning to the ground..

but he had to keep himself composed, and wait for the proper moment to strike. If Victor had taught him anything, it was that. Thus, he calmly asked "Phichit, can you show me how to tuck this once more?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back