• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Boundless

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]We will get to hate each other I feel.

[/QUOTE]
OOOOOO. Can I play the villain of this thread? I'd be perfect.

BloodyKharma said:
Your the bane of my existence(/3).
You're* MUAHAHAHAHAHA. (:*)

Wixed said:
OOOOOO. Can I play the villain of this thread? I'd be perfect.
You're* MUAHAHAHAHAHA. (:*)
If I play a male character, my character will be the one no one likes. If your the villain as well, they can be like friends. But my males don't have friends...but maybe...like a friend he would never call a friend but who is a friends and..I talk to much, don't I?

Yeah. I typically play loners too. But I guess I could be sociable for this thread. xD

Unspoken friendship.

Wixed said:
Yeah. I typically play loners too. But I guess I could be sociable for this thread. xD
Unspoken friendship.
Let's see. I need to have an character idea, which is suitable for a human. I mostly did fantasy by now, being like angels or demons. So that may take me some time. But I will make a male character. That's sure. ( :) )

Still haven't decided anything for this thread. -__-

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I know it's just because you love me but it still is kind of...annoying.

[/QUOTE]
Glad to be of annoyance. It's my life's goal to provide these services to the populous--free of charge.

Yes. Do you have any coffee or a bit of motivation to spare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back