• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Boundless

BloodyKharma

Elder Member
Since the early 1900's mankind has become more aware of humans with extraordinary abilities living amongst them. While some countries left them alone, accepting them for their differences, out of fear both the American government and media shunned them. Majority of the American people quickly followed suit. So when supposedly a 'vaccine' is created, with the ability to 'cure' those with metahuman abilities, those growing up ridiculed for the powers they possess lined up in droves in order to receive the vaccine.

Mercy Hospital, a hospital stationed in NYC, is the first and only hospital to give out the vaccine. Although shortly after being given the vaccine, something goes terribly wrong, and instead of curing them it causes metahumans to lose their minds and multiplies their powers tenfold.

The entire city has now been quarantined. A massive force field put in place allowing no one to get in or out freely. The army has also been stationed outside of the city and thousands of powerless humans are stuck inside of a dome with hundreds of metahumans going on a rampage and destroying everything in their path.

Our characters find themselves stuck in the city struggling to survive, maybe trying to help out its citizens, or maybe your their for a more sinister purpose?

My game is pretty much always good. So no worries on that. (>u>)

Joker880 said:
Count me in. I was hoping a superhuman rp would pop up soon to try out a new idea of mine.
Yesssss-*ahem* I mean glad to hear it! I should have it up sometime by the end of this week! In the meantime, here's what the CS will look like so you can go ahead and start working on a character if you wish!(o'v'o)

Name:

Personality:

Biography:

Appearance:

Height:

Weight:

Moral Standing:

Powers:

Last edited by a moderator:
BloodyKharma said:
Yesssss-*ahem* I mean glad to here it! I should have it up sometime by the end of this week! In the meantime, here's what the CS will look like so you can go ahead and start working on a character if you wish!(o'v'o)
Hear*

BloodyKharma said:
What ever are you talking about?
Quoting my posts and adding in errors to make me look bad? SHAME ONE YOU!(B^D)
On*

Just about done getting everything situated, should have the thread ready to go by tomorrow, but for now...I'm off to bed! (Z_Z)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Of there is still some little space for a mousy little lifeform like me...I'm in.

[/QUOTE]
How can there NOT be room for you? I mean you're just so tiny, your bound to fit in somewhere! (^.^)

Last edited by a moderator:
BloodyKharma said:
How can their NOT be room for you? I mean your just so tiny, your bound to fit in somewhere! (^.^)
I'll just take that as a compliment and will try to keep my dirty mind of thinking about that more. xD . Anyway, thanks, glad to hear that. I have to say, I do make female characters (guess why), but if a male is needed, I can play one as well. I'm open to that. My males must tend to be...sadistic idiots. Just to warn ya.

BloodyKharma said:
How can their NOT be room for you? I mean your just so tiny, your bound to fit in somewhere! (^.^)
There* You're*

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I'll just take that as a compliment and will try to keep my dirty mind of thinking about that more. xD . Anyway, thanks, glad to hear that. I have to say, I do make female characters (guess why), but if a male is needed, I can play one as well. I'm open to that. My males must tend to be...sadistic idiots. Just to warn ya.

[/QUOTE]
(' :| )

And you can make whatever type of character you like, male/female/something in between, its up to you!

Wixed said:
There* You're*
Your the bane of my existence(</3).

And I'm off to work now, and the thread is just about finished, so I'll tag everyone in it when I get the chance!

BloodyKharma said:
And I'm off to work now, and the thread is just about finished, so I'll tag everyone in it when I get the chance!
Ok, thanks. I'll post my character as soon as I can...which will be about...10-20 minutes after I saw the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back