• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 — ooc chat.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ wooo! I’m excited! I was thinking about creating a very quiet + silent type but vvvvvvvery serious looking teehee

ooo fun!! methinks i will be making a very bubbly newbie who’s kind of a try hard hsjdj

I'm excited to see what you both come up with! ^^
im trying to figure out if I should do a dude from the present time or if I should do someone from 50 BC - is that too far back? I assumed that father time would be omnipresent so the time someone is from wouldn’t really matter as time is not linear to them? Does that make sense? Please correct me if I’m wrong lol and tell me which one you’d prefer LOL

Ooooooh I’m excited 🥺 I’m gonna try to do a newbie who’s very prim and proper at first and then slowly becomes corrupted. Maybe Regency era or the 50’s?

Heyo! Thinking about making a second-in-command character who's really into trinkets and fashion, though haven't decided on his home time period yet. I was picturing his 'room' to be a mix of an anachronism haven of a wardrobe and several trinkets (toys, puppets, fun mechanisms) at a desk or something.

eyyliner eyyliner What would be the best way to get in touch if I had a few questions?
You can PM me if you'd like! I'm gonna make a discord for communication; but, only after everyone has posted their character sheets. ^^

im trying to figure out if I should do a dude from the present time or if I should do someone from 50 BC - is that too far back?
Either one works! It would definitely be a little hard to balance having a character from so far back with other characters from more 'modern' times but if you're up for the challenge, go ahead!

I didn’t realise how gosh darn busy I’d be this week + for the following week. Adding on top of it all, we just started to foster a baby kangaroo so everything is just crazy atm. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get an application in but if I do, then I do LOL

might be a dumb question, but do characters age at all during their time w/ father time?
It's totally not a dumb question! And the answer is no, they don't age. The place father time inhabits, alongside the characters, doesn't really have a linear time period. So, it's basically as soon as you arrive, you stay the same physical age until you decide to leave the time keepers. ^^

-- I already posted this on the interest check; but, a deadline has been set for the character sheets. By September 18th, or this upcoming Saturday, I will be closing the applications so we can begin the rp. If you're unable to apply before then, please just message me so I have the chance to keep the position you're interested in available.

powerline powerline , @akeno, tamarapasek tamarapasek , @kakemha, Squad141 Squad141 , bambino bambino , @coeur, @twoheadedcalf, @Fluffykitty9000, risarex risarex , @TheTraveller, @Lichen8404, @loomis, Saia Saia , weldherwings weldherwings , @thich, @Unwavering Knight, @barelythere

Last edited:
-- I already posted this on the interest check; but, a deadline has been set for the character sheets. By September 18th, or this upcoming Saturday, I will be closing the applications so we can begin the rp. If you're unable to apply before then, please just message me so I have the chance to keep the position you're interested in available.
Maybe mention everyone who hasn't been active in a while, in case they don't see this?

powerline powerline , @akeno, tamarapasek tamarapasek , @kakemha, Squad141 Squad141 , bambino bambino , @coeur, @twoheadedcalf, @Fluffykitty9000, risarex risarex , @TheTraveller, @Lichen8404, @loomis, Saia Saia , weldherwings weldherwings , @thich, @Unwavering Knight, @barelythere

Also, I SWEAR I didn't see the code you were using for your CS's, didn't mean to repeat it

I'm sorry hun but I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out ╯︿╰
I received four commission requests for cupsleeves this week, and to top it all off with work and fostering a baby joey, I have a wedding this weekend and then a wedding six hours down south the weekend after T.T I'm never going to find any 'me' time. Good luck! And I'll 100% will be stalking the rp!

I'm sorry hun but I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out ╯︿╰
I received four commission requests for cupsleeves this week, and to top it all off with work and fostering a baby joey, I have a wedding this weekend and then a wedding six hours down south the weekend after T.T I'm never going to find any 'me' time. Good luck! And I'll 100% will be stalking the rp!
That's totally fine! Thank you so much for the interest anyway, I hope everything goes well for you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back