• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โ€” ooc chat.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
โ•ฐ(*ยด๏ธถ`*)โ•ฏโ™ก wooo! Iโ€™m excited! I was thinking about creating a very quiet + silent type but vvvvvvvery serious looking teehee

ooo fun!! methinks i will be making a very bubbly newbie whoโ€™s kind of a try hard hsjdj

I'm excited to see what you both come up with! ^^
im trying to figure out if I should do a dude from the present time or if I should do someone from 50 BC - is that too far back? I assumed that father time would be omnipresent so the time someone is from wouldnโ€™t really matter as time is not linear to them? Does that make sense? Please correct me if Iโ€™m wrong lol and tell me which one youโ€™d prefer LOL

Ooooooh Iโ€™m excited ๐Ÿฅบ Iโ€™m gonna try to do a newbie whoโ€™s very prim and proper at first and then slowly becomes corrupted. Maybe Regency era or the 50โ€™s?

Heyo! Thinking about making a second-in-command character who's really into trinkets and fashion, though haven't decided on his home time period yet. I was picturing his 'room' to be a mix of an anachronism haven of a wardrobe and several trinkets (toys, puppets, fun mechanisms) at a desk or something.

eyyliner eyyliner What would be the best way to get in touch if I had a few questions?
You can PM me if you'd like! I'm gonna make a discord for communication; but, only after everyone has posted their character sheets. ^^

im trying to figure out if I should do a dude from the present time or if I should do someone from 50 BC - is that too far back?
Either one works! It would definitely be a little hard to balance having a character from so far back with other characters from more 'modern' times but if you're up for the challenge, go ahead!

I didnโ€™t realise how gosh darn busy Iโ€™d be this week + for the following week. Adding on top of it all, we just started to foster a baby kangaroo so everything is just crazy atm. Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™ll be able to get an application in but if I do, then I do LOL

might be a dumb question, but do characters age at all during their time w/ father time?
It's totally not a dumb question! And the answer is no, they don't age. The place father time inhabits, alongside the characters, doesn't really have a linear time period. So, it's basically as soon as you arrive, you stay the same physical age until you decide to leave the time keepers. ^^

-- I already posted this on the interest check; but, a deadline has been set for the character sheets. By September 18th, or this upcoming Saturday, I will be closing the applications so we can begin the rp. If you're unable to apply before then, please just message me so I have the chance to keep the position you're interested in available.

powerline powerline , @akeno, tamarapasek tamarapasek , @kakemha, Squad141 Squad141 , bambino bambino , @coeur, @twoheadedcalf, @Fluffykitty9000, risarex risarex , @TheTraveller, @Lichen8404, @loomis, Saia Saia , weldherwings weldherwings , @thich, @Unwavering Knight, @barelythere

Last edited:
-- I already posted this on the interest check; but, a deadline has been set for the character sheets. By September 18th, or this upcoming Saturday, I will be closing the applications so we can begin the rp. If you're unable to apply before then, please just message me so I have the chance to keep the position you're interested in available.
Maybe mention everyone who hasn't been active in a while, in case they don't see this?

powerline powerline , @akeno, tamarapasek tamarapasek , @kakemha, Squad141 Squad141 , bambino bambino , @coeur, @twoheadedcalf, @Fluffykitty9000, risarex risarex , @TheTraveller, @Lichen8404, @loomis, Saia Saia , weldherwings weldherwings , @thich, @Unwavering Knight, @barelythere

Also, I SWEAR I didn't see the code you were using for your CS's, didn't mean to repeat it

I'm sorry hun but I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out โ•ฏ๏ธฟโ•ฐ
I received four commission requests for cupsleeves this week, and to top it all off with work and fostering a baby joey, I have a wedding this weekend and then a wedding six hours down south the weekend after T.T I'm never going to find any 'me' time. Good luck! And I'll 100% will be stalking the rp!

I'm sorry hun but I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out โ•ฏ๏ธฟโ•ฐ
I received four commission requests for cupsleeves this week, and to top it all off with work and fostering a baby joey, I have a wedding this weekend and then a wedding six hours down south the weekend after T.T I'm never going to find any 'me' time. Good luck! And I'll 100% will be stalking the rp!
That's totally fine! Thank you so much for the interest anyway, I hope everything goes well for you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back