• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bouldevard of broken memes

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Why hello there fellow cell creation, and welcome to the bouldevard of broken memes, otherwise known as. Looking for a partner thread! 

So first a bit about myself :) I am a simple dude, who currently studies at a gymnasium in Denmark. I should be able to get a bare minimum of one reply out a day, but i usually spam them because of long train rides :)

I like romance, memes, anime and gaming! So if any of those things are interesting to you as well, then don't hesitate to chat!

Anyways, back to the RP at hand. I only have one plot, that i am looking for someone to fill out. Here goes!

Plot v1

The wind isles... A sacred ground, that only those with the windspeakers blessing may enter. Or, that was what the legends said. But since when did gold thirsty pirates give a shit? A band of pirates enter the island, plunder and sail off for further fortune.

Plot v2 

Two pirates abandon each their own crew and start off their own adventure, wherein they meet each other later on.

You can play as these roles. The plot will be altered slightly depending on what you pick. Notice this is a romance mxf pairing with me being the male.

Captain of the ship.

A waitress that was kidnapped from a raid.

Ex guard.

That is for plot 1. Plot 2 is much more open.

Also. I am craving a detective ish police romance as well. So if you have a cool idea for that, i would be glad.to listen ;)

337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back