• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Born to Rule: The Phantom King

Mathil Alzun

The Rifter
(Will be posted once some characters have been filled and decide to begin.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Okay, so we're going to start the night before school starts. It's when the KPK finds out who the reincarnation is. ))

It was a dark night with a cool and crisp breeze which gently blew across Mathew's face as he stood outside of cave staring at the large yellow moon which hung in the night sky. His hands were in his pockets and had a striking gaze which went without blinking, he was deep in thought about life and the path that he chose. "... This world must change." He thought to himself as his eyes slightly began to have this look of evil intent. Suddenly he heard footstep behind him walking out of the cave. Without turning around Mathew simply closed his eyes and sighed. "What is it now?" He said with a dark and deadly tone. The footsteps stopped and all you heard was a man's voice from behind him pierce the quietness of the night. "The Minister has called a meeting with the Generals, Sir. He said something about finally finding the crown?" Without saying anymore the footsteps started once more but this time they were going into the cave. A small smirk appeared onto his face and he let out a small and erie laugh. "So... He's been found." Mathew's voice was somewhat dark yet at the same time you could sense a small degree of happiness from it. The crown was a codeword for finding the King's Reincarnation. Mathew took his hands out of his pockets and swiftly turned around at the same time. "Now... Things will get interesting." Mathew said with excitement and began to walk into the cave.

After walking in the cave for about five minutes Mathew finally came to a door with a small inscription above it. "Death's clutches are tight, but ours is tighter." Mathew whispered to himself and then shook his head at how ridiculous it was. The KPK was so arrogant and he loved it, maybe a little to much for his own good. It's not like they didn't earn the right to be, after all they're all extremely powerful. Without knocking Mathew opened the door and walked in and looked around. It was a very plain and dark room which had a few unscented candles to light it up a little in some places but not much. In the middle of the room was a large rectangular table made of stone and with nine chairs placed around in. One chair on the far end with four on the sides. The chairs were mark with the numbers 1-8 on the back of them designating the chair for specific people. The chair on the far end had no marking but was a larger chair which felt somewhat uneasy when looking at it. Mathew walked up to the chair with a "1" on the back and sat down. Infront of him, on the table, was fairly thick folder that had obviously been prepped for this meeting. Mathew looked around the room and noticed a door on the opposite end of the room he entered and simply smirked, old man's room. The word "minister" was etched on the door and it was obviously for their current leader. Mathew turned his eyes away from the Minister's room and looked at the empty seats, there was only one other seat which had a folder prepped and ready in front of it, the Second Pillar's seat, and he smiled to himself. "I forgot the other generals were out doing stuff... So that leaves me to deal with her. I feel sorry for anyone who would interfere now." Mathew whispered and chuckled to himself. It was time to play the waiting game.

The wind was chilly in the training courtyard outside. A compound bow on her back and two swords in her hands, she cut down the practice dummies. She rolled, jumped, twirled, and sliced. If it weren't for the weapons, it might look like she was dancing, but it was far from it. Her deep raven black hair was tied up into a ponytail as her eyes analyzed and her body moved in response. She threw both swords and each made a loud thump as they lodged into the "chests" of two dummies. She reached for her bow and pulled it back, shooting three more in the head almost as fast as a person could blink. Once out of arrows, she slung the bow back onto her back and she ran at the dummies, punching and kicking with select care in placement. She would then collect the arrows once the dummy was knocked to the ground with a forceful punch to the chest. She pulled back her fists, holding them near her chest. She left arm had a black shooting glove specially designed to also cover her fist, and on her right hand was another glove made for the compound bow. A twig snapped and in a blink of an eye, the Captain had an arrow pointed at the middle of a person's head. "C-captain Blair," a young boy stuttered scared.

Blair lowered the bow and put the arrow back into its quiver. "
What is it?" she asked calmly. "The messenger has come back.... They've found him." Blair stood there for a moment, in silence. "So it has begun..." she turned her back to the boy and looked up into the sky. "A black moon. Just the night for him to arise.... Leave me," she said looking over her shoulder at the boy for just a moment. "And prepare the others. The time has come, and the King has returned...." Blair heard the boy's scrambling footsteps as he ran off. She clenched her fist and turned to a dummy. She pulled her fist back and slammed the dummy in the chest. The snap of wood was heard as the dummy fell to the ground. "Won't he be pleased.... Watch your back, because one day... there will be an arrow sticking out of your chest," She says to herself. She then takes a deep breath before walking back inside. Her outfit was complete black; black tank top, black leather pants, black combat boots, black glove, and even her black hair. She was the shadow of the GNA; a captain only few knew. But he knew her, and she knew him. The war had begun, but the battle has yet to begin. With that, she entered the meeting hall.

((This'll be a short part. We'll get our mission and when the GNA are ready we could start the next day.))

As Mathew was sitting down he decided to look through the folder that was placed on the table in front of him and on the first page was a picture of a blond young guy and next to it was a name that read Aero Rossiter. "This is him... Young looks so young and weak." He thought to himself and continued to read through the pages in the folder. He pulled some information from it that he thought was important like his age, where he was born, where he lives, his ability, skill level, and the name of a high school that he'd be attending, starting tomorrow. "Fairway High School: Ability Refinement School..." Mathew whispered to himself as he read it. A small sliver of a smile appeared on his face as he began to remember going to that school for a brief period. He knew that school specialized in teaching students how to use their abilities in both conventional and unconventional ways. A prep school put in place by the country's military in order to bring up skilled individuals that they could recruit for their army. "This'll be more of a pain than I thought... That place is a breeding ground for those Guardians. Not only that, the teachers there are considered a cut above the rest in ability comprehension and utilization." Mathew immediately began reading through it and stopped on a page that had information regarding the mission and then came across the most troubling part. "Pillar 1: Enrolled as a... Advanced Combat Class..." Mathew read slowly to himself and sighed. "You've gotta be kidding me... I'm going covert... A pain." He muttered to himself with a slight hint of irritation in his voice. He continued to read and came across another part that was more troublesome. "Pillar 2: School... Nurse... Pillar 1 and Pillar 2... Newly... Weds...." Mathew read slowly and was completely taken back by this. Not many people knew who the General of the First Pillar was or ever the General of the Second Pillar, so it wouldn't be to surprising sending the two of them in to do this but Mathew detested the very idea. "This is ridiculous...." Mathew said to himself, clearly not amused.

Right as Mathew said that the Minister opened the door and walked in, he had a very distinct aura, evil. Mathew could clearly tell who it was without looking to see. "Seriously, please tell me this is a joke?" Mathew said as he was flipping through the pages, annoyed by the fact that he'll be living with her. The Minister let out a quiet, yet evil laugh and walked to his seat and sat down. "I would have made it a little less covert and have you two go in full power and kill everyone but, more than likely, the GNA have already found him. If things get tight for them they may end up, as a last resort, killing him themselves." The Minister said with a calm tone which had a slight sinister one too. "If that happens, all we've worked for would be lost." The minister finished and then closed his eyes as if in meditation. "We'll continue once the Second Pillar gets here." He said with a deeper more powerful tone, which meant for Mathew to shut up and stop snooping through the folder's contents. Mathew sighed and closed the folder back up and sat back with an extremely sour look on his face, he wasn't pleasant. "She won't be happy about this either, I bet." Mathew thought to himself as he turned his head to watch the flame of a burning candle bounce around.

Blair entered the meeting room and as she walked in a person run up to her side holding out a folder. She took the folder as she walked and went to her seat. She laid the folder on the table and opened it. Everything in the folder was handwritten. Blair's spy could remember anything he read and write it down. Much safer if you had enough time to read it all than to steal it, copy it, and return it. She took a moment to memorize the picture of this new "King." She flipped through the pages. "Aero Rossiter.... Fairway? Perfect." The next page was only partially written. "He must have been interrupted while reading. That's fine. I have my target in sight now." She read over the half page. Blair smirked and giggled a bit as she read, "First Pillar- Advanced Combat Class. Won't he enjoy that, under cover and dealing with kids." She then glared at the last of the page. "Second Pillar...." She sighed in irritation. "I have more than I need... for now. I'll have to figure out the rest when I get there...." she thought to herself.

Blair snapped her fingers, gaining the attention of a tall man by the door. "Contact the school. I'll need one staff position for Benelek, and two student positions for Wendy and I. Tell them Blair is back. Oh! And would you be so kind as to make sure I have Advanced Combat Class. Please and thank you," she says the last bit in a sweet, loving tone. She didn't move her eyes away from the paper as she spoke. "Yes, Captain," the man said before walking out of the room. She flipped back to the beginning of the folder and pulled out the photo. "Hmm.... I'll have to be careful about this. My first task will have to be analyze him; see what he is capable of and how he acts." As she sat thinking the man came back. She looked up at him as he spoke, "It has all been arranged." Blair smiled, "Good. I guess I'll be going back to school after all." Blair stands up, placing the picture back into the folder and closing it shut before picking it up and taking it with her. "Tell the other two to pack their things. We leave tonight and will be attending tomorrow." With that Blair went to her room to pack for the coming days.

(@9RedXIII I didn't know which type of school position you wanted so I just put staff position so you could pick :) )

((Alright, so it is the next day, right?)) He woke up to sound of pounding on his door. He yawned and stared at the door for a few seconds. Great... some solicitor probably. He got up off the couch, walking through the small apartment. The sun shone unforgiving in his eyes as he answered the door, "yes?"

It was a young man,"Hello, sir, are you Benelek...uhm... how do you pronounce that last bit?"

Benelek chuckled "Yeah, it's me, don't worry about it, you wouldn't get it anyway. What do you want me for?"

The kid relaxed a bit after hearing him speak,"Oh, it's your new GNA assignment, you are to be part of the staff at Fairway High School. You are to be part of a covert operation involving," He looked around for a second and hushed his voice "the reincarnation of the phantom king."

"Fairway, huh?" Benelek scratched his head. He had never heard of the place due to his home town being so detached from the rest of the world in the desert. "I'll have to get some stuff ready. When am I supposed to get there?"

"In an hour."

"An hour?!" He shouted in surprise "Why wasn't I notified sooner?!"

"I was knocking for about two hours, sir"

He sighed. He was always a hard sleeper. "Alright. I'll be there" Benelek yawned, and had a pause. The King's reincarnate? Hmph, and they give this important an assignment?

He rubbed his eyes and walked off to get ready for the day...

About a half hour later, Benelek had washed, eaten and got his weapon, a pike, stored in a five and a half foot bag slung around his shoulder, despite how obvious it may sound, it seemed surprisingly inconspicuous. He had a map of the city, and planned his walking route to the high school, which was a convenient four blocks away.

Benelek was impressed when he reached the school, many different people walking around, and he knew that each of them had some sort of power. The briefing in his packet told him to meet with his captain, who was no where to be seen from where he stood.

Mathew and the Minister sat in silence for a moment until a quiet knock sounded from the door. The minister kept quiet so Mathew decided to get up and answer it. As he opened the door he noticed a female standing quietly and shaking as if she were scared. "T-T-The Second Pillar w-wont be able to come." The girl stuttered and Mathew simply sighed and waved her off before then shutting the door. "Seems she's a no show this time, what would you like for me to do?" Mathew said with a somewhat bored tone to his voice. The prime minister opened one eye and looked at him. "Well, you've pretty much got the gist of what you have got to do. The address to where you'll be staying is also in the folder, take it and be gone. I'll send her to you when I get the chance." The minister said almost chuckling but was completely serious. Mathew sighed to himself and shook his head. "I need to take it, I've already skimmed the whole thing once... I've got it." Mathew then turned around and walked out of the room, heading to the new apartment.

After a few hours of travel Mathew had finally arrived to his destination and it was a large apartment. He began looking for the apartment that he'd be staying in and eventually found it. "B23..." He whispered to himself and then looked down to the floor mat in front of the door. He then picked up the floor mat to look under it and found a pair of keys, to the apartment of course. He had examined the keys for a second before then deciding to use one and go inside of the apartment. He stuck the key in the key hole and turned it to the point where he heard a clicking sound and he pushed it open. The apartment was dark without a single trace of light anywhere and so he decided to take a few steps in and looked around by the door for a light switch and found one to his immediate right. "Here we go...." Mathew murmured to himself as he flipped the light switch. The whole apartment then shone, dimply of course. That's how he liked it, bright lights hurts his head. He looked around and realized that the whole apartment was furnished and ready to be lived it. As he looked around Mathew let out a yawn and closed the door behind him and locked it. "Tomorrow I go back to school... But as a teacher this time." Mathew said aloud to himself as he walked to the large couch and plopped down on it and closed his eyes. "This'll be a pain...." Was the last thought that rushed through his mind before falling asleep.

Mathew's eyes suddenly shot open as he heard people talking outside of his door. He looked around for a second then up to a clock that hung on a wall and squinted his eyes in order to see it clearly. "What? I have an hour...? Lame." Mathew said to himself as he shook his head and let out a loud sigh. In no time at all Mathew had changed into a new suite that was in a closet and he kind of liked it. The suite was a dark blue with a white button up shirt and he refused to wear the tie so left the two top buttons left undone. "Might as well make an impression today...." He thought to himself as he was now prepared and walked out of the apartment.

Luckily for Mathew the school was within walking distance and got there 15 minutes before school started. He stopped in front of the school and looked stared at it for a moment before shaking his head in disbelief that he's back. "I thought I left this life for good...." He thought to himself as he began to walk forward. He noticed many students walking around happily with one another and laughing. None of them knew to cruelty that the real world holds for them, they're young and ignorant. That's what Mathew thought anyways.

(( Forgive me for leaving some details out. I was kind of rushed.))

Last edited by a moderator:
When Elaine got back to her room from her latest assignment, there was a thick folder waiting for her on her desk. Striding over, she took the document and noticed a post-it note which was strategically placed on the table next to it, which read: "You will be staying at ..." It was the details of an apartment, which was at least a few hours away from the hideout. If the KPK needed her that far away from the base, then mission must've been important. Either that, or they're just looking forward to use the torture room, which she is 'always hogging up, nowadays' (the words of a former KPK member who is now in the hospital with a heavy concussion, two broken body parts and a recorded spine injury).

She opened the file and started flipping through the paperwork.
"So... it seems that they've found the crown..." She came across the picture of the king's re-incarnate, a boy with blonde hair who seemed, if anything, quite ordinary. If she could take a guess, than the boy must've had a pampered life up until now, and that his parents have not told him yet of his heritage. Well, he's in for a big surprise then, she thought. As she read through the document, she came across her mission details. She was to infiltrate Aero Rossiter's high school, Fairway High, and to find and protect the crown from the hands of the GNA agents.

"Pillar One will pose as an instructor for the Advanced Combat Class." Pillar One... of course he would be in on this assignment... she snickered. He was always in on any of the important assignments that the KPK gave out; and he was always the first to know about them, too. So it didn't come out as much as a surprise when his name popped up in the paperwork. "Pillar Two will pose as a school nurse, the pair will be--" She couldn't help but emit a laugh of disbelief. The bastards who wrote up this mission brief must've enjoyed it. Even her line of work was ironic -- so she'll be tending to wounds, instead of causing them? Such a shame. She wondered what the First Pillar's reaction was when he read this. Elaine picked up the post-it note and tucked it into her pocket. The address must be the apartment in which she was to settle down in order to carry out the mission. She noticed that it was in the same apartment block as the First Pillar, most likely so that they could reach each other quickly in case anything were to happen, and also to aid their 'newly-wed' disguise without interfering with either of their privacies.

It took a few hours at the least, but Elaine eventually made it to the place that she was to reside in. Despite their demeanor, the KPK could really handle themselves financially.
Not bad, she thought, as she wandered around the interior of the loft. Along the way, she walked past the door to the First Pillar's apartment. She took note of its position, then continued on her way. It was quiet on the inside, so he must've been asleep anyway. She arrived at the door of her apartment and pulled out the key that the KPK had given to her before she left. They didn't tell her what it was for, but she knew that she had guessed right when the door clicked open, granting her access into her apartment. It was quite spacious, but she liked spacious. The KPK had nice taste in furniture too, apparently. She closed the door behind her and immediately settled down into her apartment, crashing upon her bed for some much-needed sleep.

In the morning, Elaine was already up and running. She had changed into her white uniform, which she found folded up on a nearby chair in her bedroom. She was up quite early, so she spent the time flipping through the file and memorizing the crown's face, background and abilities. She also memorized the school map, so by the time she arrived, she was already familiar with her setting.
Never walk into new territory unprepared, someone once told her.

A group of children, laughing, bumped into her back whilst running. She turned around, her anger concealed by her poker face.
"S-sorry miss..." the child who bumped into her mumbled, throwing in an apologetic bow. She smiled, a kind and gentle type of smile, and shooed them with her hand. "Oh, it's fine. Run along now", when it really wasn't fine and she was really imagining them screaming in their own pools of blood with her vines around their throats. The children grinned back, oblivious to her murderous intent, and raced off along somewhere else. She turned around and continued on her way towards the administration area, with a brewing storm inside her head which was hidden from the people walking past her.

Aero woke up to his alarm clock and after blinking himself awake, he looked at the time and yelped before diving out of bed. The time read that it was only half an hour until school was scheduled to start and it took him way longer than that. He quickly dressed which meant throwing what he found on that would look neat and he was soon rushing downstairs. Aero saw a note on the table and groaned when he saw that both his parents would be away for the day. Well, I can just go without breakfast today. Not like it's going to kill me if I do.

Aero raced out the door and began the long jog to school. He looked at his watch and saw he had five minutes until school started. He skidded to a halt and reached into his backpack before removing some gloves from it. In record time, Aero had taken off his watch, pulled the gloves on and reattached his watch before he set of running again. Some people might've thought he was weird for wearing gloves and a watch with the time on the underside of his wrist, but Aero simply found it convenient.

In the distance, he saw the school gates and heard nothing from the school grounds. Great. Just happen to be late.. again. When will I get here on time? Aero thought to himself as he slowed to a walk before entering the school grounds.

Like usual, Blair awoke before the sun rose and went running in the chill morning air. After her half an hour run, she went back to her apartment and took a shower. She got ready for school, her long wavy black hair cascading down her back. She pulled on her hoodie and some leather pants. She then made her way to a different suitcase she hadn't unpacked. She opened the large thing up and it was filled to the brim with weapons; small to large. She packed away as many small, hidable weapons she could on her person. She was not taking risks, any risks. She put on a little makeup and smiled at her reflection when she was finished. "Perfect," she chimed before grabbing her backpack. She then quickly left for school after grabbing an apple to eat on the way.

Once Blair got to the school, she looked around the front of the school. All the other kids were laughing and excited for everything going on in their lives. Blair's eyes were filled with responsibility. She stood there as she watched for a second before pulling her raven black hair back into a high ponytail. She used a hair tie on her wrist to tie it back. She then pulled out her phone from her hoodie's pocket and looked at the time. 'Almost time for class.... Never thought I'd have to go through high school all over again. It was horrible enough the first time,' she thought to herself. She sighed before making her way closer to the building. 'To my right....' she thought instinctively. Her target stood to her right. She glanced for only a mere moment as she walked. She then made her way inside.

As Mathew was walking into the school he noticed Aero and shot only a second glance at him before looking forward again. "Hm, acquired target. Now to observe and analyze." He thought to himself The way Mathew carried himself was that of authority and power. He held his head up high and stood straight up and every step looked as if there was an ultimate purpose behind each one taken. His eyes were sharp looking and had an extremely mysterious look in them which made many students turn away from him. Mathew continued to walk around the school, making his way to the faculty room. He finally found the room and right as he did the bell to officially start the first day of the new school year. He let out a small sigh before then entering the room and to his surprise he noticed quite a few teachers in there with completely dazed looks on their face trying to down their morning coffee to begin the day. A few of the teachers gave him a quick look and then went about their own business. One teacher, an older one, shot him a smile and a quick nod and then went back tot drinking coffee in silence. "They've become a whole lot lazier since I attended..." He thought to himself as he shook his head.

Benelek looked around the campus, trying to remember his role. In this process he made his way to the faculty room, to check to see if he could find the teacher of the so called "Advanced Combat Class", whom he was to be the assistant teacher in that class, as detailed in his notes ((sorry, didn't know exactly what to do with the role as staff, so I just did it as that, if that is alright?)). People gave him strange looks, the way he dressed seemed kind of old fashioned to them, and of course a concern with what was in the strange bag of his. The faculty room was soon in front of him, and he opened the door.

He saw a quiet seen of drinking their morning dose of caffeine. No one paid much mind to him, though one man had offered him a cup of coffee, but swiftly declined. He can't stand coffee. Benelek was suddenly unnerved when he caught sight of the man standing off to the side, there was an intimidating, authoritative atmosphere about him.

Benelek asked around about the ACC class, getting responses about how they don't know much, just that the position's recently been replaced. Eventually he came to Mathew, in which he asked, "Hey, do you know who the teacher for the Advanced Combat Class is? Because, I'm supposed to be the assistant teacher there, and I don't know my way around that well"

Mathew stood in the room and looked around for a bit at the teachers and wasn't impressed. He shook his head in disappointment at how the school has grown soft with the recent batch of untalented teachers. As he was shaking his head he heard the door open and looked to see a young man walk in wearing strange clothes. "What is he supposed to be?" He thought to himself and then shrugged and looked away. Mathew heard him asking the other teachers about the "Advanced Combat Class" and kept quiet to himself. "Assistant teacher? I got a weird one...." Mathew sighed to himself and closed his eyes. Suddenly he heard the guy ask the question again and so he opened his eyes and saw that the guy was talking to himself. "Yeah... I'm the teacher." Mathew said to the guy with a somewhat bored tone and kept his usual dominant posture, standing straight up with his piercing eyes locked onto the weirdly dressed guy's eyes. "Don't worry, I know my way around here pretty well. I know which class we need to go to." Mathew then walked to the door and opened it up and stood there for a second. "My name is Mathew McLeod... Follow me." He said before then walking out of the door.

There's something off about this guy,Benelek thought, following closely behind,"My name's Benelek, I look forward to teaching with you, Mr.McLeod" He couldn't shake the feeling that he had seen him somewhere before. His hand went out to shake his hand. (Sorry for the extremely short post, I can't think of much right now)

Mathew stopped and turned to see Benelek with his hand out for a hand shake and stared at the inviting hand for a while then looked into Benelek's eyes. "What's your ability...?" Mathew asked in a cold tone of voice and didn't look back to the man's hand and instead of shaking it he placed his hands in his pocket. "This man... Teaching with me? Ridiculous...." He thought to himself and sighed in disappointment. "Nevermind... You needn't tell me now." He said while turning around and continuing to walk onward to the room.

Mathew came to a halt in front of a door which had a small sign on it that said "B 3-2: Advanced Combat Class" and he stared at it for a while. "We're here." Mathew had a voice which sounded extremely bored, he wasn't in a particularly pleasant mood but boredom was that natural characteristic he often mimicked when unhappy.

@animegirl20 (You can pop in whenever you'd like, just read the first few posts and get an idea of what's going on.)

Benelek awkwardly withdrew his hand after Mathew's rejection. He studied his eyes when they made contact, unable to answer the question, which was dismissed anyway. He winced at what he saw, his look was cold. He thought back to his briefing,"what the spy said was true then, he must be of the KPK,". He shuddered, and followed him.

When Benelek had arrived to the class room, he had gotten more used to Mathew's personality, mainly from replaying things in his mind. So, he wasn't surprised with the tone of boredom had tempered his words. Benelek didn't get him, why he acted the way he did, what gave him the atmosphere that set him apart from everyone in a room, at least for him. Mathew unnerved him. "So... when will class be starting?", he asked.

Elaine pushed open the door into the administration area, the door chimes ringing slightly as she did so. A gust of cool air washed over her, accompanied by the quiet hum of an air conditioner and the sound of typing and a woman's voice on her right. There were two armchairs resting against the wall on her left, a small but quaint coffee table in the midst of them. On her right was the front desk, decorated with a white marbled ledge and a dark-toned 'wall'. She walked closer to the desk, which happened to bring a middle-aged lady with her brown hair tied back into a tight bun and glasses sitting on the brim of her nose into view. She was talking on the phone, holding it between her shoulder and her head, with her fingers typing furiously away at the keyboard. She hadn't seemed to take notice of Elaine yet. "No worries... Thank you." The secretary hung the phone down in its place and typed a few more words into the computer before looking up with a (sickenly) sweet smile.

"Hello, can I help you?" Her musky, feminine fragrance (which reminded her of old ladies' perfume) nearly tipped Elaine into scrunching up her nose. Instead, Elaine smiled back, which was a difficult thing to do considering her mood from ten minutes ago,
"It seems that I was called in on late notice. After the--unfortunate... accident that befell the previous nurse, I am here as her replacement." Of course, the 'accident' was most definitely not an accident. The KPK were good at arranging and manipulating certain situations in order to suit their needs, without alerting the authorities. They were professionals, after all, and the previous school nurse just happened to suffer under one of those 'special arrangements'. Elaine wasn't sure with what they did to her or how they did it, but she had better things to do than to go ask questions

The woman did a slight downwards turn of her lips, "Yes... most unfortunate that was..." She agreed sadly, then reached for the phone again and punched in a few numbers before bringing it up to her ear. "I'll just call up the nurse's room and get someone to come and bring you there."
Not like I need that, I've already memorized the school buildings, Elaine thought, but nodded and smiled in reply anyway. The phone rang a few times before someone finally picked it up. They exchanged conversation for a few seconds, then she hung up the phone. "Someone will be here soon to come get you. Please wait over there in the meanwhile", the woman said, pointing towards the two armchairs. "Of course. Thank you for your help." "Anytime."

As Elaine walked away, she considered how many times she had to put up a false smile.
A bit too much for my liking, she mentally frowned to herself, sitting down on one of the armchairs as she did so. And she was probably going to have to keep the smiles up too, if she was going to stay at this school and stay undercover as a friendly, sweet ol' school nurse. Seriously though, who even thought of this plan?! She shook her head slowly with disdain. She found herself wondering how Mathew was doing, and if he was enjoying his new job as much as she was. And what of the king's reincarnate? She still hasn't visually identified the boy yet. Guess she'll just spot him sometime during school.

A man soon appeared from the hallway, with a very bored look on his face and greeting her with a very monotone "You must be Elaine. Follow me, please". He led her before a series of twists and turns through winding hallways, but they eventually arrived at the door to the nurse's office. "Do you need any help settling down?"
"I'm fine, thank you." She was occupied with the growing irritation inside of her directed towards this school. Elaine was standing in the nurse's room alright, but they had not bothered to clear this place out at all. Beside from things laying askew (the old nurse must've been a klutz), there was a lot of loose paperwork scattered on top of the nurse's desk, which only served to further provoke Elaine at the thought that she'd have to sort through it afterwards."Okay." She didn't need to turn around to know that the man had already left. For a man that seems to hate his job, he sure is eager to go back to it, she thought. She pulled her bag from her shoulder and tucked it under the desk. She then turned around - yep, he was gone - and closed the door, leaving her alone in the nurse's room to clean up by herself and a stack of paperwork to sort through.

She wasn't going to forget what their purpose here was though -- find Mathew, find the boy,
protect the boy, get rid of any GNA members that come in their way. Should be simple enough.

Wendy alarm was going off. She threw her pillow at it not wanting to get up. Then later her mom came in the room and poured I've could water on her to wake up. Wendy eyes went big and she jumped and yelled out, "Ah!" Her min looked at her and said, "Your going to be late for school." Wendy sat there for a min in a daze. "School?..........school!!" She got out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get washed and dressed. Wendy got a message saying they would be attending this school. They found him. She never got to see a pic of him so she wasn't sure what he looked like yet. Wendy never went to school before she was always homed schooled because of her career. So even though this was only for a mission she was excited. She started to run to the door but her mom stopped her and made her eat breakfeast. "I don't have time for this!!" Her mother sat there drinking her tea and said, "You have to have your brain food dear." Wendy ate as fast as she could and speeded down the street leaving a trail of dust behind her. She bursted into school and ran down the hall way into advanced combat class. "I'm here!!!" She said as she bursted through the doors. Everyone was already in there seats. I guess the bell rung she thought to herself.

Blair yawned as she walked into room B3-2 for her Advanced Combat Class. She sat down as she passed two teachers on her way to a desk. Her gaze went over both of them. She made sure Benelek and her eyes didn't meet. She then just slightly glanced at the main teacher; Matthew McLeod. She then sat down and pulled out a book. From his attitude, this was probably going to be a boring, easy class for her. 'Fine by me. Less work that I have to do. As long as I can find him, this should be easy,' she thought to herself. She flipped to the next page of her book as she waited for the two teachers to start class. She couldn't remember if the bell had rung or not yet. She decided to listen to everything around her while she continued reading.

Aero knew he was late when he walkd into class and saw that not many seat choics were available. So he chose the one that was furthest from everyone else. He was friendly, but wasn't too keen on meeting new people. He quickly took his seat and watched as the rest of the class did so instead of sitting on tables and stared outside until the teacher they were waiting for got here. The class around him was quiet for maybe two minutes before chatter erupted loudly again. Nice to see that they are like every other kid in this school. Loud and cautious.

Wendy walked to her desk and sat down. She took a quick glance at Benelek then looked around to see where Blair was. When she spotted her she smiled at her and waved. Then she looked around the room again. She wasn't sure what the guy looked like yet so she wasn't sure what exactly she was looking for. She then noticed one student who sat the farthest away from everyone. Is that him? She wondered to herself. She then realized she was staring at him then turned around really fast. Crap I hope he didn't notice me staring, she thought to herself. Eh it's prob not him.......I hope cause if it is Blair might fuss at me for staring. She noticed the students laughing and talking together. She would love to jump in a conversation but she didn't know anyone since she was new. She glanced a Blair she was to far away. So she started daydreaming. Already for getting why the main reason they were there in the first place.

@Arabella Rosewood @Silent Howling

Blair smiled and waved back at Wendy. Even though Blair knew she had to be serious for this mission, she was still at a school and needed to blend in. "Hey Wendy," Blair said nicely. "Come sit next to me," she smiled as she motioned to the empty desk next to her. Blair pulled her backpack out of the seat part for her. Blair liked working with Wendy, and she let her little starring bit go without a second thought. Girls were allowed to look at boys. Blair relaxed a bit, but kept herself on her toes, fulling knowing who their main teacher was. Thankfully, the other two she had brought with her were in this same class.

@animegirl20

Wendy felt her phone vibrate. She checked it and saw it was her agent. He had been messaging her none stop. He tend to freak out whenever he was worried. Looked like he had a job book for her after school. "Darn it I told him no jobs today", she whispered to herself. Luckily no one recognized her she hoped any way. She had her hair I in a high pony tail. Everyone new her by her pigtails. It was like her signature look. Then she looked up at Blair. Looked like there was a free seat next her. She stood up and say next her. "Hey!", she smiled.

@Arabella Rosewood

Mathew walked into the class and had noticed all of the students had pretty much made it, there wasn't many open seats left anyways. As he walked into the class room the second bell of the morning had gone off, class were to officially start. Mathew stopped walking in front of the class, behind a desk which had a computer on it and a few text books laying around here and there. He quickly glanced at the texts books and then looked behind him on the wall and saw a large black screen as a board. "So much technology... Pointless." Mathew thought to himself kind of upset as to how much he'd have to do being the teacher.

Mathew then turned around and looked at the class room with an unamused look on his face. "Everyone, shut up." He said with an extremely cld tone of voice which sent shivers down some of the students spines. "I am your teacher for this year, Mr. McLeod. The class that you all are in is Advanced Combat Class, and I'd recommend switching classes if you're weak... If you don't want to die." This time he had a harsher tone which seemed completely sinister and then Mathew looked around for a bit. "I suppose I'd best play the part...." Mathew sighed to himself and smiled. "I'm kidding!!" He let out a small and abrupt laugh. "This class is to teach you how to effectively and creatively apply your ability in both offensive and defensive situations." Mathew continued holding a soft smile and innocent looking eyes on his face. "In case some of you were wondering, yes! I am the same Mathew McLeod who came up with the theory of Rev-Ability and revolutionized the society science of and abilities." He laughed for a moment in order to catch his breath he had to stop laughing. "If any of you need assistance with anything at this school, I'm more than happy to assist you all!" He kept that smile on his face and leaned back onto the screen. "Let's begin with introduction, tell us all your name, hobby, and ability! Once that's done we have to go to the nurses class for tests to see if all of you will be able to stay in this class." Mathew smiled and then pointed at Blair, unaware of who she was yet. "Let us begin with you!" He said with an innocent and friendly look on his face. "This is gonna make me sick..." He thought to himself while still smiling at the students.

@Arabella Rosewood @animegirl20 @Silent Howling @9RedXIII

Benelek had followed behind Mathew when, sitting at a small desk, he had made his introductions. He had actually believed him for that second he said the weak will die. That was until he dismissed it as a joke seconds after. He decided not to say anything until everyone was done. Benelek studied the room, noting the locations of Blair and Wendy,"convenient, they're both right next to each other".

He took his pack, which held his pike in it, making it look awkward and long, and set it on the side of his desk. He sighed, running his hand through his hair. He couldn't see the king, Aero, from his angle and didn't worry about, since he'd get the chance once they left the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back