• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Born To Get Together---Harry Potter {Private}

Insanity Awakened 18

Hello lovelies ^_^
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1541131872472.png
This is a private Harry Potter RP between me and Drunkenlittleflower
Lurkers are welcome ^_^

Lenora Malfoy
mg92.jpg

Year: 7th​

Wand: 13” Black Walnut Wood, Dragon Heart String, Unbending​

Blood type: Pureblood​

Appearance

Eye Color: Light Grey​

Hair Color: Black​

Hair Length/Style: Long, wavy, and always worn down​

Skin Color: Pale​

Height: 5’6​

Weight: 130​

Body Type: Thin but curvy​

Personality

Optimist or Pessimist?: Pessimist​

Dislikes: Most things.​

Hobbies: Potions; creating and brewing, reading, dueling, making mischief​

Boggart: The man she loves finding out and telling her how he would never want anything to do with her (she’s a teenager)​

Patronus: Raven​

More Personality Notes: Lenora is cunning and ambitious to a fault but also, she’s a nerd. If she could she would spend all day in her lab trying to come up with something new. She isn’t the nicest of people (overly sarcastic, looks down on idiots, and very cutting with her words) but she would kill if it meant keeping the ones she loved safe. Since she is not the most out going of people she tends to have a small friend group. She gets along with her house mates fine but as most Slytherin friendship they are more like alliances.​

Family

Nationality: British​

Mother: Walburga Black​

Father: Abraxas Malfoy​

Notes: The two of them had an affair in 1977 which ended up with the witch becoming pregnant. Not wanting to get rid of the child she used a glamour so no one could tell that she was pregnant. After she had the child she could tell by the mix of features that she could not pass it off as her husband’s child and gave the child to her biological father. Abraxas (her biological father) not wanting to admit on cheating on his wife asked (commanded) for his son to take cause of the girl since it was his sister. Lucius agreed and Lenora ended up living with the Malfoy’s never knowing her actual parentage.​

Pets: A small black cat, which the muggleborns she knows finds amusing. She doesn’t know why though.​

1541286154244.png

Name: Noah Devlin Harrelson

Wand: 8 1/2", Delicate Pine, Centaur Tail Hair

Blood type: Pureblood

House: Ravenclaw

Height: 5' 7"

Body type: Slim, but slightly muscular

Personality: Sassy, Intelligent, Blunt, Outspoken, Resourceful

Hobbies: Fashion, Chess, Practicing Charms, Pushing people's buttons

Dislikes: Girls (dating wise), Divination, Pumpkin Juice (unless its spiked), Chocolate Frogs, Sloppiness

Fears: Werewolves, Failure, Someone trying to kill him for being a vampire

Boggart: Werewolf

Patronus: Gray Jay

Nationality/Race: British/Vampire

Short Bio: Noah wasn't always a vampire. He lived a 'normal' life with his mom and dad. He had lived in England for all of his life. While taking a vacation to Bristol before his sixth year, however, he and his parents were attacked by vampires. His parents had been killed, but not him. He had been changed into one of them. Thanks to the Order, however, he had managed to make it out alive. He was then put in the care of one of the Order members. His name is Gabriel, and he is a vampire as well. Before the school year started, he made sure to teach Noah what he would need to do in order to get through school. He would obviously need to drink blood in order to use magic, but he would have to be careful about it. In short, he would have to make sure not to feed on anyone that Dumbledore disapproved of and make sure that no one found out his secret.

He started going to Hogwarts a year before Harry, Ron and Hermione did. At the time he didn't pay attention to the 'Golden Trio', but as the years continued, he found his attention shifting towards a certain red head. He wasn't sure what it was about Ron, but he found himself drawn to him. Well, more like he found himself wanting to annoy the red head. He loves the fact that they both seem to enjoy chess, but he will still tease him at every and any opportunity he gets. He is not sure if the red head is more interested in boys and girls, but he is sure that he can get away with teasing him. Whenever he really wants to annoy him, however, he will draw out his full name on purpose. (for example: "Thats not very nice Ronald.")

Extra Information: When Noah is finished with school, he would like to get a position in St. Mungo's Hospital. Specifically setting up an area that would specialize in the care of vampires, werewolves, ect. Even though he is afraid of werewolves, he things that werewolves and vampires have a bad stigma in the magical community. Most of that being because of werewolves like Greyback, but that goes without saying.

He always knew that he had been interested in boys. He thought that having a 'straight' relationship was far too strange. While he does have friends that are girls, he wouldn't think twice about dating them. Surprisingly one of his closest friends happens to be Luna Lovegood. Out of everyone in his house, she is the only one that knows that he is a vampire and doesn't seem to care. She has suggested that he tell Ron if he continues to pursue him, but its all a matter of when or how he will tell him.

He has a tattoo of a raven on his left shoulder blade.

He uses a crow to get him his letters as opposed to using an owl. The crow's name is Edward.​

1541298088269.png
Fred Weasley
Fred had high hopes for this year. It was his and George's last year at school after all. Granted they were in the makings of creating a very successful business, but their mum would still like to see them finish school. At the same time, however, there was no harm in doing a little advertising right? With that in mind, the twins had made sure that their products were good to go before they had to come to school. Not only that, but they enlisted some help from their fellow housemates as well. That would do good to move the product around school. They knew to keep things to a minimum on the off chance that Professor McGonagall or the other teachers happened to get a hold of their products, but hey, they were willing to take their chances. If they were taken, they could always make more.

Fred and George had split up one night when he happened to cross paths with Lenora. He hadn't spent too much time around the other girl, but considering she was related to Draco, he couldn't pass up the chance to mess with her. From that moment on, he had started an unofficial prank war with her. At first it started out small to see if he could get her attention, and then the pranks gradually grew form there until the point that she started to prank him back. He didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but along with advertising the Weasley Wizard Wheezes, it gave him something to look forward to. George had tried telling him that it was a bad idea, but alas, he didn't heed his twin's warnings. If anything, it fueled his desire to poke and prod at the female Slytherin all the more.

Fred had thought he heard mutterings around the school that Ron had ended up in one of Umbridge's detentions. He thought he heard what happened in those detentions, but at the same time, he found himself nervous thinking that his brother was there. Could he be forced to write lines the same way that Harry had? He had no idea, but if that was the case, he had something up his sleeve for their pink adorned Defense Against The Dark Arts teachers. Before he could get too lost in those thoughts, however, he found himself running into Lenora. While he had been preoccupied with planning pranks, he could still spare some time for his favorite rival.

"Why hello there Lenora. Fancy seeing you here." Fred said, a light smile making its way to his face before he continued. "I have to say well done with that last prank you pulled this week. I haven't met someone other than someone in my own family that has been this persistent." he added with a light chuckle. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but in that moment, he still found it amusing. "What are your plans for today hmm? Perhaps we could set aside our own personal war and instead collaborate on what we could do against a certain teacher." he said, hoping that she would get the hint as to who he was talking about. He was sure that she would, and while he was hesitant on working with someone that was from Slytherin, what did he really have to lose?

1541300097142.png
Noah Devlin Harrelson
Noah wasn't much of a prankster. If someone annoyed him enough, he had other methods of getting back at them. Those methods, however, were going to remain a secret. There was only one person that the young vampire planned on striking back against if anyone. That person happened to be Professor Umbridge. He didn't know what it was about that woman, but she pushed every button he had. The last straw for him was when he had been called into detention. Granted he had gone out of his way to push her buttons, but that was beside the point. As the vampire took the long walk to detention, he couldn't help wondering if what happened to Harry Potter was going to happen to anyone. If that were the case, then this was going to be one very interesting detention.

It didn't take Noah very long to reach the Defense Against the Dark Arts room. When he did, Umbridge was waiting for him, a chilling grin on her face. "Have a seat Mr. Harrelson. We have one more joining us for this evening." she told him, her usual giggle escaping her lips. This caused the vampire to raise an eyebrow before he pulled out a chair, having a seat as he leaned back in the chair. "More people coming huh? I thought you would want to keep me all to yourself this evening." he said, watching as his comment didn't seem to ruffle the teacher's feathers. He let out a slight huff, crossing his arms slightly. It seemed that he wasn't going to get the rise he wanted out of her this time. Once the other person arrived, however, maybe they could work together in irritating her.

Noah found it slightly unnerving to be in a classroom by himself with Professor Umbridge. Not because he was scared of her or anything, but because of the way she was staring him down. It was almost as if she was studying him. Did she know that he was a vampire. She was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher after all. Maybe she did. If she did, however, that worried the male Ravenclaw. Only because she was from the Ministry. If she caught onto his secret, there was no telling what might happen to him. He doubted she would do anything out in the open, but if they were on their own, then it would be a different story altogether. With that in mind, he found himself suddenly wishing that his additional detention member would get there.

Lenora had been walking and reading, not that she did this a lot, but she only had five more hours to finish her latest experiment. It was a potion that if drunken would change the drinker’s hair. It was colorless and odorless, which was the part she was having the most trouble with, so that they wouldn’t know they were consuming it. The best part was glamor’s didn’t work on it, they lasted for a few seconds before they just sunk into the dye. The potion itself should last a week and she already had plans for who she was going to be using it on. When the grey eyed girl quite literally ran into Fred Weasley she knew that it was a sign that she would succeed in her endeavors. “Weasley I didn’t know that we were on a first name bias. It must have slipped my mind when you and your brother made it, so I got violently ill during charms the other day. Sweet as it was for you to give me the antidote, wasn’t it a bit of a low blow to get me during class. I mean, what if I failed. Then I would have to actually get revenge on you,” The girl said it with the most sickly-sweet smile. Her eyebrow rose as he complemented her. One thing was for sure the boy was weird. “I guess it was a pretty good prank, though I will have you know.” She fluttered her eyelashes teasingly. Not flirty at all, well that’s what she thought, “Us Malfoy’s. We never leave things unfinished.” She thought about it for a second before saying, “Though don’t mind my brother. He is well…how can I say this nicely… a spoiled little princess.”

When Fred brought up the teacher the girl automatically reached over to her right hand, running her fingers over the cuts there. “Why, Fred…” She said using his name for the first time. “I think we might have just started a beautiful friendship. That witch is awful. Honestly, I got detention for wanting to duel which is what our class should be doing. She said that I was too aggress and that is no way for a witch to act.” Lenora finally closed her book, which had been open the whole time, “I have a few ideas but you might have to play dirty. I’m not sure you lion cub can keep up with a snake.”

Ron Weasley was in a fowl mood, first quidditch was canceled. Who in their right mind would cancel quidditch, it was only the best sport in the world. Second, he landed detention with Delores Umbridge, the worst teacher in the whole school, which was saying something because Snape worked there. Ron wasn’t the most observant person, unless he was playing chess, but the moment he saw her toad like face in the bubblegum pink frock he knew she was bad news. Ron just made it to detention without being late, he had heard horror stories from Harry about what happened in her detentions, so the boy was not looking fun to this. When he saw the Ravenclaw in the room he let out a sigh of relief that meant he wouldn’t have to be alone with the Toad. “Professor.” Ron said sitting down.

The Toad like woman let out a tutting noise, “You were here Mr. Weasley because you were late to my class. Now you were late again.“ Her beady eyes lite up with joy, “We might just need to schedule you another detention. Now, since Mr. Weasley has finally graced us with his presence we may start with this detention. Mr. Weasel you will be writing one hundred times, I will not be late.”

Ron gritted his teeth, like the rest of his family he had a bit of a temper but he had to keep it cool. He didn’t want to upset the Toad even more and have her find out about the D.A. He looked over at the other boy wondering what got him landed in here. He would have to talk to him after, maybe he could find out if he wanted to join their after-school group. If he was here that meant he was a rebel just like them.

1541400052992.png
Fred Weasley
Fred couldn't help raising an eyebrow slightly at Lenora's subtle threat. Well, she didn't outright threaten him, but still. It was his and George's fault for getting her sick during Charms. He had tried to warn George that it was a bad idea, but alas, his twin didn't heed his warning. While the twins were all for their pranks, he knew better than to mess with someone during class. He only did that if someone really deserved it. He couldn't fight the grin that came to his face as she complimented their work. That grin may have grown a little more as she fluttered her eyelashes the way she did, but that was because the red headed Gryffindor thought she could be flirting with him. He found himself distracted, however, when she went onto call her brother a spoiled princess, so he let out a light snort as he nodded. "I think we would all have to agree with that. None of us have gone as far as to call him a princess though." he admitted to her with a light laugh. The most that was said about Draco was that he was a prat or a git, but they never called him a princess. With this new bout of information, he was sure that his brother Ron would benefit with this new nickname for the blonde Slytherin the most.

Fred knew all too well what Umbridge's detentions were like, so as Lenora touched the scar on the back of her hand, he couldn't help looking down at the own scar that he had before looking back towards her. He couldn't help rolling his eyes slightly when he heard what wound her up in detention, but upon hearing that she might have a few ideas, he was all ears. "I think I might be able to keep up just fine depending on what you had in mind." he said, the grin making its way back to his face before he continued. "With the way she is running things, we need to be doing anything we can to try and get her out of here." he added, having no idea that his brother was in her detention in that very moment. If he knew, he would be very pissed off. Seeing as he didn't know, however, he was merely content with plotting some revenge as to get back at her.

"Now, if you are really looking to duel, I may or may not know of a place where you could do that. I would put in a good word for you of course, but lets hear some of these ideas that you have as far as it comes to old Toadface." Fred said, nodding for her to follow him as he walked down the hallway. He knew that the others might not be so open to having a Malfoy be a part of Dumbledore's Army, but what other choice did they have? She was brilliant and she had a common enemy. Gryffindor students may be at war with Slytherin students, but there was a point where they would have to forget about that. As far as Toadface was in the school, they would all have to try and work together the best they could in order to get her out.

1541400332264.png
Noah Devlin Harrelson
Noah started to feel nervous under Umbridge's gaze. Only because he was under the impression that she might know his secret. Did she know that he was a vampire? He wasn't sure, but before anything else could be said or done, he looked over to see Ron walk into the room. He let out a sigh of relief of his own before shooting the red headed Gyrffindor a light smirk. At least he wouldn't have to suffer through this on his own. He then looked back towards the pink nightmare as she prattled on about why the other male was there. He couldn't help raising an eyebrow before she turned her sights onto him, that sickeningly sweet smile still on her face. "As for you, Mr. Harrelson, you are here for an entirely different reason. That reason being for speaking out of turn during class. You must write 100 times 'I will not speak'." she said, causing the vampire to give a light shrug as he nodded.

"Whatever you say, Dolores." Noah said, causing a shocked look to come to her face before she quickly recovered. "Now it will be 110. Get to writing you two." she said, looking between him and Ron before the quills were placed on their desks. The vampire wasn't very thrilled with writing the lines, especially with the scare that now marred the back of his left hand. He would, however, think of a way to get back at her. It was all a matter of when. He didn't think that he would get through writing as many times as he did, but when he finally finished, he placed the quill on the desk, trying to keep his right hand from shaking as he looked to the pink nightmare.

"Very good Mr. Harrelson. You may be on your way." she said, watching as Noah stood from his desk. "Have a night evening, Dolores." he said, a smirk coming to his face as she narrowed her eyes at him. Before much else could be said, however, he went to leave the class. He found himself pausing outside of the room though so that he could wait for Ron. The two of them may not spend as much time as he did with his other friends, but he wasn't about to leave him alone with the pink nightmare. On the off chance that she decided to take out on him what he said to her, the vampire was not going to be very happy.

Lenora.jpg
Lenora Malfoy

Lenora shrugged a bit as the boy said no one called her brother a princess, “I am just annoyed with him at the moment. The two of us have different ways that we handle things. He calls my father and I get even. Though I guess you would know that from the prank war we have been having. I’ve lost count of how many detentions I’ve gotten over this.” Thankfully she always had her detentions with her Uncle Sev. He made it so that all she did was brew potions or prepare ingredients. Though it probably wasn’t actually this way she thought that was him giving her a subtle okay to continue her goings on. But ever since Umbridge came here her nice relaxing detentions had become hell. “Well I have this potion I’m working on. It was supposed to change the users hair color to whatever the brewer wanted. It involves adding different elements to change the color but that is more advanced then I am willing to get into right now.” The girls grey eyes lit up with joy as she talked about her creation, “I am sure if I tweak a few things I could make it so it dyes her skin instead. How nice would she look if she was just as pink as her robes? Best part is, glamors won’t work on it. The more you try and use the longer it lasts.”

Lenora followed him down the hall not noticing the occasional odd looks the two of them were getting. A Gyffindor and a Slytherin looking as if they were being cordial, even worse a Malfoy and a Weasley, no one could believe it. The second Fred said that he would be able to find her a place to duel she was in. Unlike most of the students Lenora wasn’t a fan of qudditch but the one sport she did like was dueling. The fact that you could show off your knowledge and your spellmanship, it was euphoric for her. “Get me into where ever you duel and I will give you the potion, quid pro quo.” Honestly Lenora had a bit too much fun with the twins, it was great for her to let loose and it did win her some points with her house. She tended to be sneaky enough that she didn’t lose too many house points and if they did she always won them back. Not that she had many friends in her house but she had forged good alliances with a lot of her year.

Ron.jpg

Ron Weasley

Ron smiled back at the other boy when he smirked at him, Ron really wasn’t much of a smirker. When the Toad explained why the Ravenclaw was there Ron almost let out a small laugh. Honestly how could you punish someone for talking but when he saw how the boy did he knew how. He hadn’t heard anyone talk to her that way besides Harry at that moment he knew that he would like the Ravenclaw. Ron started on his lines ignoring Umbridge which he knew would piss her off and not get him in trouble. The scratching of the quill felt as if he was getting scratched by Crookshanks, over and over again in the same spot. It hurt like hell but he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of complaining. As the words I will not be later were etched into his skin he couldn’t help but be thankful that he had never had one of her detentions before. When Ron was finally done he felt sick to his stomach, the pain was just too much. He walked over to her handing in the paper without a word.

The woman tutted as she did taking a while to count out the writing, though she could have done it in an instance with a spell. Ron felt like an eternity had passed when she said, “You may go Mr. Weasley, may this be a warning not to be late again.”

Ron all but ran out of the room when she said he could go. He didn’t want to spend another second existing in the same part of the castle as her. When he was out he saw the Ravenclaw boy was waiting for him, “Hey mate! You really know how to get under her skin.” He said enthusiastically. “What did you say to make her so pissy?”

giphy.gif

Fred Weasley
Fred wasn't surprised to hear that Draco had annoyed Lenora. The blonde Slytherin had that affect on a lot of people, but thankfully the twins didn't have to worry about running into him nearly as much as Ron and the others did. Either way, as much as he couldn't believe he was thinking it, the blonde Slytherin was the least of their concerns. At the mention of the prank war, however, the red headed Gryffindor couldn't stop the light smile that came to his face as he nodded. "Neither can I, but its something that Georgie and I have gotten used to in our time here." he said with a light shrug. It wouldn't be a normal day if he and his twin weren't getting into some kind of trouble, but before he could attempt to mentally tally up the number of times he had been in detention, he listened intently as the dark haired Slytherin mentioned a potion she was working on. The thought of Umbridge's skin turning as pink as her outfit was enough to case the red heaed Gryffindor to let out a light chuckle as he shook his head. "Wicked. Remind me never to get on your bad side. I would hate to think of what I would look like with orange skin." he said with a light chuckle. He doubted she would do that to him, but still. He didn't want to risk anything on the off chance that she changed her mind.

As Fred continued down the hallway with Lenora, he ignored the looks that he was receiving. Then again, his only focus was on the dark haired Slytherin as they were striking up some sort of deal. As soon as he mentioned a place for her to duel, she quickly offered the potion in return. The red headed Gryffindor didn't see why she would be denied entry to Dumbledore's Army, so before he could really talk himself out of it, he had made up his mind. "I'll get you in. We can even go there now to see if anyone happens to be there today." he said, taking a quick moment to make sure that no one was following them before nodding her to follow him. "The place that we have been using for dueling is secluded. We only happened to find it by complete chance.I guess you would say its kind of a safe haven away from Umbridge, so its important that no one else finds out about it." he said, trusting that Lenora would keep the location a secret. There was no telling what Umbridge would do if she ever found out about the Room of Requirement, but if the group continued to be careful, he suspected that she would never find out.

Fred had Lenora stick closely to him as they approached the Room of Requirement. After the door revealed itself, he looked to the dark haired Slytherin with a light smile. "Ladies first." he said, allowing her to go into the room first before he followed after her. He wasn't sure how many people would be there at this point, but as he walked further into the room, he saw the only people in there at the moment were his brother and Harry. The two of them were talking to each other, but the moment they noticed him and the dark haired Slytherin, he watched as his brother gave him a skeptical look. "Hey Freddie." he said, letting his gaze move towards the dark haired Slytheirn before looking back towards his brother. "You didn't bring her here to continue the pranking war did you?" he asked, a little confused as to why she was there. He had no idea that she shared the same hatred for Umbridge that the rest of them did, but seeing as he had no idea, he was a little cautious, if not worried, at the fact that there was a Slytherin standing in what was supposed to be a sacred place to Dumbledore's Army. While he knew better than to tell her she had to leave, he figured that he might as well hear her and his twin out as far as why she was there in the first place.

giphy.gif

Noah Devlin Harrelson
Noah happened to be applying a spell to his hand that would ease the pain of the damage done by the quill as he waited for Ron. The magic was weak due to him not feeding for a while, but that was something he could fix later. After letting out a deep sigh, he turned his head to see Ron all but running out of the room. He couldn't stop the light smile that came to his face at the sight of the red headed Gryffindor as he leaned against the nearby wall, placing his uninjured hand on his hip, letting out a light chuckle at his words. "That I do. My usual antics don't seem to phase the other teachers, but I seem to really get under her skin somehow." he said, a light chuckle escaping his lips before he continued. "All I suggested is that she not talk to her students like we have just started at Hogwarts and then maybe she would earn our respect. I may have made a few suggestions on her wardrobe choices as well. She didn't seem to like the advice I was giving her, so thats how I ended up in detention." he said with a bit of a smile. The sassy vampire usually got himself into a bit of trouble when it came to 'discussing' lesson plans with the Professors, but it never went as far as landing him a detention. While he was sure that this wouldn't be the first detention with Umbridge, if things were going to play out like they did tonight, he would be happy not to see the pink clad woman for a while.

"Seems a little silly for her to have given you detention for being late one time. This one really likes to crack the whip it seems." Noah said, narrowing his eyes slightly as he glanced towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts room before looking back towards Ron. "Here, let me see your hand." he said, moving away from the wall as he held out his left had towards the red headed Gryffindor. "Don't worry. I won't bite or anything. Not unless you ask nicely." he said, giving the red headed Gryffindor a cheeky smile and a wink before gently taking hold of his injured hand. He had tensed for a moment at the sight of the blood, but he was quickly able to compose himself as he waved his wand over the other's hand. "It should ease the pain for now, but it would still be a good idea to stop in at Madame Pomfrey's office." he said, giving the injured hand a reassuring squeeze before he let go. He was going to head there next, but on the off chance that the red headed Gryffindor wanted to go with him, he waited to see what he wanted to do.

"Its a shame that Dolores is. Maybe if she changed the attitude and the clothes she might have a fighting chance here. Is it bad that I'm wishing the curse on that teaching position kicks in a little early with her?" Noah asked, a mischievous glint passing through his eyes as he looked at Ron. He would never think of harming one of the teachers, but with the way Umbridge was doing things, he wouldn't be upset if she were to suddenly be ran over by the Hogwarts Express one day. He was certain that no one else would care either. No matter, despite his obvious disgust with the teacher, he would make a mental note not to push her buttons too much when he was in her class. He couldn't make any promises, however, because he was sure that she would, say, or wear something that he would just have to comment on in the future. In short, she would probably have to reserve a seat just for him when it came to her detentions with the way things were going.

9aef8f177c3902da1c2a9cea4e0962b1b92da165_00.jpg
Lenora Malfoy

Lenora let out a laugh as the boy talked about having orange skin, “I was just going to give you green and silver hair. I mean how else would everyone know that you support the best house at Hogwarts.” She winked at him, she honestly didn’t understand house rivalries. The reason she was in the war with the twins wasn’t because he was in Gryffendor and he was in Slytherin, it was because who they were as people. When they were exchanging the information for the potion she was surprised to see how easy it was. It was almost like he was used to making deals, it made her feel at home in a way.

Lenora almost jumped with joy when he started leading her to where she was going to be able to duel. At home she would duel with her father all the time so the lack of dueling this year was worse then she could have expected. When the door appeared out of thin air her eyes went wide, “I’ve seen this door before but this isn’t what was here. I had a fight with Uncle Se- with someone…so I wasn’t able to brew where I normally did. I was wandering looking for someplace save when I found this room. I’m not sure how you could duel in here, it was packed with-“ She cut herself off when she saw the room was completely different then the one she was used to.

When Lenora saw the other twin she knew she had to cause a bit of mischief and wrapped her arm around Fred’s, “No we were looking to someplace to Snog but it seems that this spot is taken.” The raven haired girl had a Cheshire cat smile on and couldn’t help but tease the red head now in her arms, “Come on Freddie,” She said just copying the name the other boy used, “Didn’t you tell your brother about us? It’s been a few weeks now.” She hoped the Fred would squirm a bit and then George would get angry. Even though she planned on working with the twins to bring down Umbridge that didn’t mean that they were going to have to change who they were. Making sure the two of them were distracted she winked at Harry. She had a soft spot for the boy after she found out that her brother had a crush on him. Like the rest of her house she did find it unfair that he could break every rule and then win the house cup but besides that she liked him.

Harry was talking with George about the new plan of action for Dumbledor’s Arm when Fred and Lenora walked it. He wanted to say something but was shocked into silence with what the girl said, he knew he was unobservant but he thought he would notice if one of the twins was dating a Slytherin especially because Ron would have freaked. When she winked at him he got even more confused…was she playing with them?

tumblr_inline_oaupgri0vW1tx9958_500.gif
Ron Weasley

“Anything could get under her skin.” Ron said, “Harry commented that the books weren’t good for the lesson and he got detention.” The boy rubbed his bleeding hand. Though he had seen Harry come back from the detentions a lot he didn’t realize how much it hurt. “You should keep aggravating her. You seem to be the only one that actually upsets her, you and McGonagall that is.” The boys blue eyes lit up as he heard what the blond actually said to her. “She does treat us like little firsties doesn’t she…though I don’t think I could have told her that without blowing up. Though bringing up her outfit might have won you a place in my heart. Woman dresses like she’s going to a tea party hosted by my Nan most of the time.”

When Noah grabbed his hand the boy’s ears turned a bit pink, regardless that he was just healing him the boy wasn’t used to anyone holding his hand. Not besides Lavender, which ended horribly. “I wasn’t even that late. Less then a minute. She just doesn’t like that I’m friends with Harry. Gave him detention too since he mentioned that I wasn’t late. Though his is at a different time. Weird how his are always separate.” The boy was thinking out loud at the last part. Honestly he thought Umbridge was worse then the death eaters, she seemed to get more enjoyment then even they did out of people suffering. “Thanks mate.” He finally said about healing his hand. In his embarrassment about actually having his hand held he forgot to actually thank the other boy. His entire face lit up when the boy flirted with him. He didn’t know how to respond to that, Lavender wanted cute flirting that seemed to be anything but cute it almost seemed sexy. Ron sighed a bit, “Want to go together. That way it could be done faster. Ever since I came to Hogwarts it seems I spend a lot of time in the hospital wing. Maybe we could find a way to make the curse hit sooner. It would be better for everyone if she was gone. I don’t even think the bloody Minster wants her around. Why else would he send her all the way here?”

giphy.gif

Fred Weasley
Fred had laughed slightly when Lenora suggested changing his hair color, shaking his head slightly as he raked his fingers through his hair. "Green and silver huh? I suppose it would help if you guys had at least one person vouching for your house. If that did happen though then Georgie would definitely have to change his hair color too." he added with a light chuckle. Hell, he wasn't big on the house rivalry either if he was being completely honest. The only thing that he and his brother really worried about this year was marketing their supplies along with making sure that Umbridge was put through hell. Now that he was leading the female Slytherin to the safe haven for Dumbledore's Army, however, he didn't think that the pink nightmare was something they would have to worry about for much longer. He knew that he would have to explain to the others exactly why she was there, but that was something he was fully prepared to do.

Lenora's earlier comment about hiding out in the Room of Requirement didn't escape Fred's attention. He did, however, let it slide as the two of them walked into the room. He imagined that George would be the first to approach them, but before he could answer him, his eyes widened slightly at the female Slytherin's comments. For the first time in his life, his face even turned a dark shade of red as someone other than his twin used the nickname they used for each other. As he sat there sputtering like a first year, his brother's expression was a mixture of amusement, anger and confusion as he crossed his arms, narrowing his slightly as he squared up his brother. "Yeah Freddie, why wouldn't you tell me about the two of you hmm?" he asked, glancing over towards the female Slytherin before looking back at his brother. He wasn't sure if she was being serious or if she was joking, but unbeknownst to her, his brother did have a bit of a crush on her. Before he could reveal the embarrassing details, however, he watched as his brother quickly regained his composure.

"Come on Georgie. You would be the first one I would tell if something like that happened.Either that or Ron would have. Would it really be that bad if we were though?" Fred asked, causing George to give him a bit of a double take. He raised an eyebrow as his brother looked between the two of them for a moment, being stunned into silence before he quickly cleared his throat. "Well no, I guess not. Shocking, but not bad I suppose." he said with a light shrug, rubbing the back of his neck before he continued. "We can give the both of you a moment though if thats what you came in here to do." he said, a light smirk coming to his face as his brother started blushing again, which caused a light chuckle to escape as he shook his head. "No? Okay then. Why don't you tell us whats going on then and we'll pretend we didn't hear a thing." he said, looking over at Harry before looking back towards the pair. He wasn't sure why the female Slytherin was there, but he imagined that it was for a good reason.

"She is here to help us Umbridge. She hates her just as much as we all do. Not to mention she is bloody good when it comes to potions and dueling. Isn't that enough of a reason to let her come and help us out?" Fred asked, watching as George looked to Lenora before looking back at his brother. "Sounds good enough to me, but you know who has the final say." he said as he looked over at Harry. "What do you think? Should we let Freddie's new girlfriend to join our ranks?" he asked, avoiding his brother's hand as it came close to smacking him upside the head. As they waited for the young Gryffindor to give them an answer, one twin was trying not to become overly flustered while the other was trying not to burst into laughter.

giphy.gif

Noah Devlin Harrelson
"That woman would look for any reason to torture someone it seems. She would probably make any of the Death Eaters look pleasant in comparison." Noah said, a light smirk coming to his face as Ron suggested that he keep aggravating her, along with suggesting that he won a special place in his heart with the way he tormented their newest Professor. "Why thank you. Its nice to see that there is another person around here that appreciates my talents." he added, giving the red head another wink before he had started healing his hand. The fact that Ron was blushing didn't go unnoticed by the vampire, which probably fueled the vampire's need to flirt with him the way he did. He doubted anything would come of it, but if it did, then bonus points for the blonde Ravenclaw.

"It is a little odd that she has Harry go in later than everyone else. I would sooner want to spend every detention alone with Severus than to have to spend alone time with that woman." Noah said, his face scrunching up as he shook his head. "What we should do though is go with him when he goes in later. Now that might irritate her even more." he suggested, a light smile coming to his face when Ron finally thanked him for healing his hand. "Your welcome. Not as good as Madame Pomfrey's spells, but it will do the trick for now." he told him, his gaze staying on the other male as he suggested that they go to the Hospital Wing together. He wasn't about to pass that up, so he quickly agreed. As they were on their way there and the other suggested kick starting the Defense Against the Dark Arts curse early, he couldn't help letting out a light chuckle as he shook his head.

"You bring up a very good point. Maybe thats why she wants her detentions with Harry private." Noah said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively before he started laughing. "All the more reason we should tag along with Harry the next time he has detention alone with that woman. We can't have her ruining his purity." he added as he clicked his tongue a couple of times, shaking his head as the two of them walked. To be completely honest, the vampire was nervous about being around that woman now. She gave off the impression that she might know hi secret. He wasn't sure if she was bluffing or if she was trying to get him to slip up. Either way, the vampire knew that if she was aware of what he was, then he was going to be in huge trouble.

It didn't take long for Noah and Ron to reach the Hospital Wing. As he took a seat with the red head, waiting for Madame Pomfrey to take a look at their hands, he turnedh is gaze towards the red head. "So, Ronald, what ideas did you have about possibly kick starting the curse?" he asked, raising a curious eyebrow at him before he continued. "I don't see her venturing into the Forbidden Forest anytime soon. Might have to think of a way to really embarrass her in front the others. More so than I do." he said with a cheeky grin. He wasn't sure how they would pull that off, but he was sure that they would be able to come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back