• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Born To Be Wild

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
Outcast by Humans we Anthro's or at least what the humans call us, we built cities away from them in attempt to escape their ridicule, but as their populations grow the closer they get to us, now to them, we are just folklore of strange beasts, as the humans draw near many moved out of the cities and into the woods creating small communities but it will only be time until they find us.

MAPS

Magthalen-Small Community near the edge of the forest built in the trees and on the ground

RULES

One liners are acceptable but only so often

For Mature scenes use Fade to Black

Have fun and post often

OC's must be approved before rp

Humans are accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
Aisling slowly walked past Amantha carrying a large bag from a rope, "Almost..There....Just...A little bi-" she said as she tripped over a root and smaking her face into the dirt, "Ooooooowww" Dropping the bag Aisling started kicking and biting the root in helpless anger "You stupid piece of tree!! I hate you!" she kicked the root and tripped on it again "Oooowwwww"

Sammy was wandering around the forest. It was rare to see her so far off the mountain and away from her castle. She walked around, ice following her as she walked.

Aisling huffed along with the bag when she slipped on some ice and her face plummeted into the ground "Owww", "Eeek!" she squealed as she realized how cold it was

"Kuro what are you doing...?!"

Chiyumi groaned as the large white tiger jumped on her back. With his thick black stripes that almost dominated the white fur it was easy to see why she had named the young tiger Kuro. As she reached back to grab his muzzle another tiger, this time white with very thin stripes jumped up on her side. With two pairs of heavy nearly grown tigers clinging on to her with there paws Chi lost her balance, toppling to the ground beneath a pile of affectionate tiger love. The two Shiro and Kuro, were like her siblings, she had taken care of them since they were just cubs and they had never outgrown these displays of affection. Laying on her back in the slightly damp grass she was being nuzzled and licked by the two. Struggling to free her arms she chuckled. Eventually she managed to push the two off and sit up.

"Jeez...what am I gonna do with you two..."

Sammy looked at the girl that had fallen on her ice. She turned around. She spoke with a blank face. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea Yeah, Ill be fine, it happens often" Aisling said getting up and wiping of her face "Shit, I'm going to need a bath after dinner" she said grumbling to herself picking up the rope and continuing on completely forgetting about the strange girl looking at her

Sammy continued on as the strange girl walked away. She sighed at the ice that was still following her.

Aisling ran up to the girl with odd snaking trail of ice and grabbed her wrist and started pulling her to the den "I'll make dinner for you tonight, Ok? But dont expect a bunch of favors coming out of me!" she said looking forword

Sam was suppressed when she was dragged away. She pulled her hand away from her. "You don't want to touch me." She said, her skin ice cold.

(Shes part snow wolf, from north Ireland she could probably take the cold much easier than most) "Well do you want dinner or not?, These chickens aren't going to eat themselves, and its rude to turn down generous offers" Aisling said, her ears twitching just a bit

( Just make character on the sign up sheet) 
"No no no, I have to cook it first, it tastes better that way, plus the feathers taste terrible"

"I'll cook you dinner and let you stay for the night, I can tell your away from home, Unless you want to stay out here in the dark" she said walking twords her house pulling the bag

Sammy nodded. "I kind of live on a mountain." She said. She fiddled with her shorts, ice patterns appearing on her shorts.

"Well common then" Aisling said walking into a tree "Oh, here we are" she said opening a large door in the base of the tree and walking in and started cooking

"Ahhh" Kally yawned as she rolled over and hit her head on a tree. "What in the world am I doing here, Oh right I took Kit and Kyra to play in the park, i must have fallen sleep. Kally pushed herself off the ground and began to walk over to the park where her sisters had been playing. "Kit, Kyra time to go home" she shouted across the park and then suddenly two little kittens came running our from a hole and jumped onto Kally "AH" she screamed in fear. The two kittens fell over of her and began to meow. A puff of smoke arose around the two kittens, and then there were to little girls rolling on the ground laughing. "Yeah yeah laugh all you want, but if you aren't careful i may not feed you tonight" She giggled mischievously. The laughter stop and the two girls got up and got on both sides of Kally, they grabbed her arms and began to run. " ooowww" Kally cried, she had tripped over a tree. The two girls helped her up and continued running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back