• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Born on the Bayou 1x1

Bailey

Swamp Child

Bailey wasn’t like the other boys, while they were hunting and fishing, he was wading in the black water to get further into the bayou. Alligators didn’t scare him and snakes seemed to like him. The local old folk called him “Mire Walker.” Other people his age called him trouble, possessed, wicked. They never tried to understand him, and he was fine with that. It wasn’t until a new comer arrived that he paid any mind to anyone at all.

((This can be a m/m or m/f RP :3 either is fine. If you're interested please post here. I'd prefer the posts be over PM and please only reply if you're over 18. I'm 29 and RPing with people so much younger than me is like RPing with me niece or nephew...I just couldn't.))

I would bump my own threads, especially if I posted one near midnight when the crowds start dying away. I'd bump it again the next day. I don't remember anything in the rules when I read them against bumping, just spamming, so, obviously don't bump it every hour or something, then it'll look ridiculous :D

Bailey said:

Bailey wasn’t like the other boys, while they were hunting and fishing, he was wading in the black water to get further into the bayou. Alligators didn’t scare him and snakes seemed to like him. The local old folk called him “Mire Walker.” Other people his age called him trouble, possessed, wicked. They never tried to understand him, and he was fine with that. It wasn’t until a new comer arrived that he paid any mind to anyone at all.

((This can be a m/m or m/f RP :3 either is fine. If you're interested please post here. I'd prefer the posts be over PM and please only reply if you're over 18. I'm 29 and RPing with people so much younger than me is like RPing with me niece or nephew...I just couldn't.))

-waves hand-

Sounds interesting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back