• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bored!

FlannelChannel

tumblr_ma7k9ptZ6I1rg444bo1_250.gif

Okay well I just kinda came back to role playing after a two year hiatus. And while this site is great and has some awesome role-players, there are like no original plots in the group Rps. For some reason it's all about mythical creatures in high school or "Secret Academy for the Gifted" or some crap like that. So now I'm forced to create my own plots and it's so hard! ~sarcasm~

(That's what she said! ^ I'm so sorry, I had to.)

Well here are some plots I came up with, not all of them require romance and I'm cool with it if you'd rather not have any. Some may be centered around love and some may not.

Hotel Montgomery (WHEE! Pretty colors! :D )

X is a rich woman/man who has recently gone through a terrible divorce. X decides to move to New York and for the time being, stays in one of the fanciest hotels there. Y is a bellhop who answers to X whenever X needs or wants anything. Over time the two fall in love and yada, yada, yada.

Orphans

This plot takes place in 1940's New Orleans. X and Y are orphans and live in a small orphanage called Roselake Orphanage. It's a miserable place where the nuns abuse the children and food is scarce. X and Y decide to runaway and try to find their parents together, facing starvation, run-ins with the authority, and dealing with problems between themselves. (Does not require a romance.)

Happy Trails

X is a man/woman who has run away from an abusive boy/girlfriend. Y is a trucker on his/her way to California. Y encounters X one rainy night, covered in blood, and desperately waving his/her hand, trying to get a ride. Y picks X up and continues traveling to California, oblivious to the insane boy/girlfriend on their trail. (Does not require a romance.)

Did You Come From Heaven? No, Prison.

This takes place in a post-apocalyptic world. In the year 3000, civilization is starting to rebuild its self. Any crime is punishable by death. X is a prisoner on the run who bumps into Y, a woman/man who works at the prison facility. Y ends up hiding X from the authority after falling in love and the two try to run away together.

I have a few more ideas, but I'm too lazy to write them out. I am comfortable with MxM, FxF and MxF, though I do prefer to do same-sex relationships. I have no required posting length, as long as we are getting somewhere.

~Stuff I want you to know~

TELL ME IF YOU ARE BORED,DAMMIT

I don't want you blocking every attack if our characters ever come to a point where they fight. Don't try and get all macho with me, this is my BIGGEST pet peeve when it comes to role playing. I will just leave you without saying a word if you do this to me even once. My last partner did this a lot and it was just so annoying. The only time I will allow this, is if your character is obviously stronger than mine and I agree to it.

I'd really like some diversity with your characters. Meaning, if we do end up doing more than one role-play together (Which I really hope will happen) I'd like to see some characters of different races, not just a bunch of blue-eyed Americans. Not that I have anything against them, but seriously, do Hispanics not exist in the role playing world ;-;

I'm also fine with cursing, but not writing out our characters doing the sexy. I can write out a short(or not-so-short) CS if you'd like and am fine with role playing through messages or on the forums. GAH! Sorry for writing so much, even I got annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FlannelChannel

I think it would be better to focus on one.

(My mind is like suffering from DID at the moment @A@)

So if I had to pick one I would say

"Did You Come From Heaven? No, Prison."

I am fairly bored! I'm on vacation from school~ An MxM Orplans or Did You Come From Heaven? No, Prison. roleplay? ^o^

@L u n a

Yea, that'd be awesome! We can either do both or just the one you like most ^-^

@PunkPrince

That actually sounds pretty cool ( :D ) Should I PM you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back