Other Bored, plz entertain me

Eh, maybe a goofy story of a time when I argued this super smart kid in high school.

I don't know how we got on the subject, but for some reason we were arguing about pterodactyls. I argued they were dinosaurs and he said that they weren't dinosaurs but pterosaurs. I didn't believe him, so we ended up arguing throughout theater class about it (probably should have been doing class work, but fuck that, I had a point to make). I was pissed enough to google it when I got home, and was damned to see that he was right. Pterodactyls are not considered dinosaurs, but are pterosaurs. Being a "big kid" decided to put on my big kid's pants and admit I was wrong the next day. When I walked in, was going to apologize until he brought in a twenty page packets he printed from Wikipedia explaining what pterodactyls were.

Yeah, took them big kid's pants smooth off after that. My man wasted twenty pages, front and back, and probably a whole cartridge of black ink to hand me a physical copy of why he was right. At that point I said fuck it, and just argued that Wikipedia was factually not a good source to cite, and that pterodactyls were dinosaurs. Till this day, I can't bring myself to see them as anything else but dinosaurs even though I know it's wrong. Probably hella petty for that, but eh. I can live with that.

Also, I'm somewhat obsessed with this, but have you seen freakin' owl legs? That shit is terrifying (to me anyway).
6hu6h5oui0h31.jpg

Eh, maybe a goofy story of a time when I argued this super smart kid in high school.

I don't know how we got on the subject, but for some reason we were arguing about pterodactyls. I argued they were dinosaurs and he said that they weren't dinosaurs but pterosaurs. I didn't believe him, so we ended up arguing throughout theater class about it (probably should have been doing class work, but fuck that, I had a point to make). I was pissed enough to google it when I got home, and was damned to see that he was right. Pterodactyls are not considered dinosaurs, but are pterosaurs. Being a "big kid" decided to put on my big kid's pants and admit I was wrong the next day. When I walked in, was going to apologize until he brought in a twenty page packets he printed from Wikipedia explaining what pterodactyls were.

Yeah, took them big kid's pants smooth off after that. My man wasted twenty pages, front and back, and probably a whole cartridge of black ink to hand me a physical copy of why he was right. At that point I said fuck it, and just argued that Wikipedia was factually not a good source to cite, and that pterodactyls were dinosaurs. Till this day, I can't bring myself to see them as anything else but dinosaurs even though I know it's wrong. Probably hella petty for that, but eh. I can live with that.

Also, I'm somewhat obsessed with this, but have you seen freakin' owl legs? That shit is terrifying (to me anyway).
6hu6h5oui0h31.jpg
Thx I love that story (I laughed hard) also owl legs are REALLY creepy (I’m also petrified of owls)

DontComplimentMe DontComplimentMe
No probs fam. Glad I can make someone laugh through my pettiness.
People tell me I need to get over it all the time, but nah. He's gonna be wrong forever to me, even if I got
to be wrong in the eyes of the world. I'll take that fall. Makes me feel better at least.

And ye, saw that on Facebook the other day and can't get it out of my mind.
I already knew that these things were born with the evil eye, but not them legs. Now
it's like they walking around in a dress just to hide them things. Kills me inside.

could always hit me up for some call of cthulu, im just getting into it myself so id love to grab somebkdy to try it with :D

could always hit me up for some call of cthulu, im just getting into it myself so id love to grab somebkdy to try it with :D
Sorry but me and my older brother have killed all the bosses a lot and have even killed moonlord a few times so~...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back