• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored. Looking for someone to RP with. Will do any kind of RP.

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
The title is self explanatory. I will do any RP you want, but only if you're the first one to join. I don't mind what kind it is, just keep it clean and interesting.

Yes. But not on this thread. Congratulations, you're technically the first. Alright, you can choose the RP we can do.

Cool. So I didn’t really have a set RP plot in mind, but I’ve been wanting to do a RP where my character is a shapeshifter. I was thinking it would be in a fantasy type of world to make the most sense. Also, I only do MxF RPs, so I hope that is okay. ?

That's perfectly fine. These are the RPPs that I had in mind:
Stranded on an Island, working together to survive
In a Resistance army, fighting against robots and saving the world
Which would you prefer?

Well, I would say the Resistance one sounds good since I’m already kind of doing an island RP. Maybe we can go for a futuristic fantasy RP with this idea, where magic does exist, but it exist along with technology?

Sounds good. I don't mind what you do in this RP, just keep it clean and interesting. That being said, you can have multiple characters if you want.

Plot: Over 90% of the world is ruled by Robots, War Machines and Cyborgs. Humanity is losing it's grip on the world. That's why the Humankind Resistance was formed, to fight back against these lethal killing machines. New recruits prepare to join the fight, as they're the only hope left for the world. If they succeed, the world will see them as heroes. If they fail... all hope will be lost.

You can start off the RP whenever you're ready. Just let me post the plot first.

Well are we doing this in PMs or on here? ?

Also, I am a fast poster when I can be online as well, but if I don’t post for a couple of hours, I’m just busy and will be back as soon as possible. ?

And don’t worry about me not keeping it clean, I like to follow a great man’s views and keep things family friendly, even when doing PG-13 ratings. ?

We must do it here. I can't do the PMs yet.

We can do it in PMs if I send you the PM. As long as I send the first post of the PM, then you are able to post on there regardless of your overall status. So if you want to do it in PM, I can send you one. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back