• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bored in Quarantine, watched too much TVD

ignata

Hi, my name is Ignatia or Iggy, I'm 22. I have too much time in my hand during this corona-time and I have been watching too much of The Vampire Diaries and the likes of it.
I am currently seeking a 1x1 RP Partner who are interested in any RP that includes vampire, witch, werewolf and so on. But if you have other cool ideas you would like to do, I am always open.
I am comfortable with a MxF and FxF pairing, I can play multiple characters at the same time. Other things I am open to are dystopian and sci-fi.

By the way, I am a new user in RPNation, so I'm not familiar with some terms like 'AU' and stuff, so apologies in advance if I need further explanations for things. I am always open, I am so so so bored.

au means aulternet univurse and has nothing to do with RP Nation. say you stick....Damon in our time to see how he would react to our world. Or you'd stick Damon in Slytherin to see how he'd react in "another setting" it should really be AS but i guess AU sounds and reads better.

I'm in the same boat I do have some ideas for a vampire related plot. Let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back