• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Borderlands

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is there borderlands fans wanting a rp of some sort?
Cause I have a idea or two...

Last edited:
I prefer making original vault hunters

I’m thinking a original plot involving vault hunters searching for the mapped vaults at the end of borderlands 2.
One or two being on Pandora has its known for more then one vault, but many others hidden on other worlds. Some with no human civilisation at all, some with early settlements and whatnot.

With Hyperion being essentially kicked off Pandora after the death of handsome jack. A number of up and coming corporations are looking to mine the rest of the planet for eridium.For weapon purposes mostly..

players who join would be the vault hunters who have teamed up to survive the whole business scheme that is vault hunting.

is this even open-nobody can stop the blood train that will turn your loved ones into a red splatter across the tracks of humanity!

(Brand new to the site, first post)
I’m addicted to borderlands, as well as a writer and roleplayer, so I wouldn’t know how to go about starting one, but sure, sounds hella fun (Zer0 is bb)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back