• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Borderlands:Tales of the MEGA Vault (Interesting Check)

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!

"So You whant too hear a story eh?...well i have a story for you!

It has been...um...i dont f****** know how many years have it been since the opening of the even greater vault but it has been long,But what if i told you there is a even more POWERFULL vault! and its here on pandora...just kiding!..what you think there would be a nother stupid vault in this planet?...hehehe..No,the vault is near on "
Ragnarok" now you think pandora is bad well this place is worse than here,....now we are just geting off track"

"Look....this is Ragnarok...and you say Pandora is Barren...this place is even more Barren..see that Red...that is Radiated water and the Vault is in this barren wasteland...we just need too finde it...some people call us heros,some call us fools.....I Call them...."Vault Hunters"

Agari.png

This is a Borderlands base RP so expect some Wacky adventure and who will open the Vault? The other 2 Vaults in the pass were the same thing open and riches...well the first one was...a lie but not the second...but will the 3rd vault be any difference?.

You are a Vault Hunter,a man or woman that has dedicated its life too Hunt down theas valuable vaults full of power and Riches and hearing of this Mega Vault maybe your Great dream,but you are not the only one hunting this vault down,Hyperion is back and with a new leader and with more Fire power,and keep and eye out for some good people out there like Tinny Tina and sir Hammerlock..well if he is alive...so what you wating here for? Get in that space ship and Go too Ragnarok! some new Baddasses await you.A
nd aswell you have 12 Classes too choose from and lots and i mean LOTS of bad guys too take down.

Ok so i have lots plan out mostly like events,story,etc,and you dont had too play the game too Join the RP as there is gona be a nother page with History,important details,etc so everybody is free too Jump in.

But this is just a Idea so i whant too make sure if any are interested befor making the actuall RP...so anybody interested? and you can help out too ^^.And yea....not too good at English as you can read.​

Theas are the 12 xD

The Commander

The Gunzerker

The assasin

The Siren

The Phsyco

The Mechomancer

The beserker

The Hunter

The Gladiator

The Enforcer

The Lawbringer

The Fr4g Tr4p

*Squeals in delight and raises hand* Out of curiosity, I've yet to play the PreSequal, so is that where the last four classes are coming from or are they original?

Synaria said:
*Squeals in delight and raises hand* Out of curiosity, I've yet to play the PreSequal, so is that where the last four classes are coming from or are they original?
Coming from.

Yea they are all From The series from 1 to Pre...maybe we could make Orriginal Classes any ideas?

and will have the thread maybe up today

I'll give it done thought. I've also felt that sirens are quite open to new ideas given the ones we've encountered so far.

Kiotaro said:
Hmmmm. Maybe a monk? Or a priest kind of person. :D make things religious hehe.
Hmmmm..dont think that would do much...a Monk Going too Kill everybody in his way too get too te Vault...sounds...odd xD

Synaria said:
I'll give it done thought. I've also felt that sirens are quite open to new ideas given the ones we've encountered so far.
yea the siren is gona be VERY open with powers and all that so expect too be creative ^^

That's not even what a vault hunter does. xD they kill monster to get to the vault and the occasional psychopath that deserves to be killed in the name of justice that is how a monk would see it.

Umm... healing people, really strong hand to hand combat, ummm. regenerating hits, meditating, spiritual help. Idk stuff like that.

Hmmmm....let me think of it xD

and bald head=Blindes near by enemys!!...Genius!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back