Story Book of old roleplays

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there everyone, lately i decided to make this book of old roleplays due to my many ghosted roleplays that are good and amazing to read over.

Each chapter will be a seperate story, some will be short but i can add a long Term rp if you like

Now shall we get started then ladies and gentlemen...now our first story is short but very fun, the hottest man from a popular series lucifer.

Chapter one: the devil and the archer a very very short story
It was a cold evening in starling city, usually things were calm or chaotic but this time it was different.
White archer was on rooftop of a starling city bank looking down at the city thinking about the events that happened yesterday...the lost of a important hero and their cities now closer to each other, vlad now is behind jail bars for now with his bodyguards
She shook her head to ignore her thoughts
Crystal her wolf mentally spoke:'its hard to believe that our allies are closer now to help out if we need it, but we should get going to hunt soon and patrol...'

'Your right we should get going before....' she thought until her watch beeped interupting her thoughts
"Another member of bloodmoon and a demon?....i better get going...."
She load an angelic arrow into her ice bow and created a arrowzipline using it to swing from building to building until she land ontop a antique shop near the art muesum.

White archer thought to herself:'what would a demon and a bloodmoon wolf want with an art muesum'
She look down from the rooftop window which was broken at the inside of the muesum noticing a display was destroyed by something that crashed in...

The past week had been literal hell for the Devil himself. So many things had happened and he was just over everything. It didn't help that he had crash landed in some new place that he had NO idea where it was and his suit was ruined. "Bloody Hell." He muttered underneath his breath as he stood up and straightened out his suit.

Looking around he attempted to gather his bearings. Stepping out from the rubble he exited the museum and looked around. Bright lights shine everywhere and tall buildings littered the city. "Well this looks a lot like LA - but it's not. I don't believe I've ever seen this place before." Lucifer muttered to himself.

"Alright. Time to figure out where in fathers name I am." Looking around again he began to take off down the street, keeping his eyes on everything.

White archer notice the man getting up and heading outside, she debated for a moment then shot a small arrow tracker on the back of his suit before he took off so she could find him after stopping the bloodmoon pack member from getting an artifact

She drop down into the muesum landing on the crater using her angelic arrow cable line and ice bow before searching around

The man was in the medieval display room grabbing a silver dagger
Many crowds of people walk the streets, a few were heading to a statue reveal for the fallen hero

News plays on the tv:"this is starling city news 5 im lauren reporting in, it was only a few days ago that batwoman a paragon of courage was killed while helping the heroes save people from a crisis in a form of a anti matter wave that was not only wipping out planets but everyone as well..we thank you batwoman for saving millions of lives. In honor of her heroic sacrifice there will be a unveiling of her statue to let us remember her legacy...."

Feeling something hit his back, Lucifer grunted. "Damn bugs." He muttered, swiping at his back, completely unaware that he had a tracking device on him. Walking past a tv store he stopped when he heard the news caster. "Batwoman?" He asked and scrunched his eyebrows together, clearly confused. "What is going on? Who's tricking me?!" He called out and spun around, scaring a homeless man. "Sorry." Lucifer mumbled and looked back to the TV. Was he in a alternate universe? If so... Why the hell was he put here? The story was believable but he knew his father's shenanigans and this was probably one. Why wouldn't it be?

Shaking his head he continued to walk down the street. He had to find a bar and get a drink. This was too much for him and maybe the bourbon would clear his mind. Ten minutes later he walked into the bar and slid onto a stool. "Best glass of bourbon." He demanded from the bartender.

White archer heard glass of the display break and rush over quickly, noticing the man and start to fight with him

The man growl and shot fire at her, only for her to dodge and after several punches/kicks eventually she knock the dagger out of his hand before knocking him out

He lay there on the floor unconsious

White archer ties the man to a statue and heads outside checking her portal watch to follow the tracking arrow to its location

-the end-

Would you guys like to hear more roleplay stories?

Not gonna lie, this is pretty hard to read, largely due to poor grammar, usage, and mechanics. Even before we get to the level of story or characters, we need to consider if what we're writing is understandable as the language we're writing in. I recommend that you take the time to read (aloud) everything you have written, one line at a time, and rewrite it until it sounds like a sentence you'd say.

If necessary, try out a writing application that can help point out and fix errors: Grammarly is the one I use, and even the free version can be very helpful. All the best.

Not gonna lie, this is pretty hard to read, largely due to poor grammar, usage, and mechanics. Even before we get to the level of story or characters, we need to consider if what we're writing is understandable as the language we're writing in. I recommend that you take the time to read (aloud) everything you have written, one line at a time, and rewrite it until it sounds like a sentence you'd say.

If necessary, try out a writing application that can help point out and fix errors: Grammarly is the one I use, and even the free version can be very helpful. All the best.
I can try but i only asked about if anyone wanted to hear more rp stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back