Bonjour!

dinerdsaur.

dorkasaurus rex.
Bonjour fellow roleplays, my name is Baleine and I'm just a random person from Australia! I'm an aromantic, asexual individual who uses they/them pronouns, and is also a full supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. I'm currently in the process of learning how to speak French but I'm like, the ultimate beginner so if there are people out there who are lucky enough to speak fluently, feel free to invade my inbox for some practice/tips c:

As a person, I'm kind of a history/paranormal dork??? I spend hours of my time reading through unresolved mysteries and conspiracy theories, and I totally believe that there are things out there our minds just can't comprehend. I've even experienced a couple of spirits when my brothers and I journeyed through an abandoned mental asylum a few years ago, so hmu if you wanna know about it! I even have a few pictures to show you, though most of them were lost when my phone stuffed up.

I'm a fan of multiple PS3/4 games and TV cartoons, most notably Uncharted and Bioshock, and MLB and Steven Universe. Fave movies include the original Silent Hill, Spirit; Stallion of the Cimarron, and Child's Play. Fave movie of 2017? Well I just saw Beauty and the Beast, which was surprisingly gorgeous so there's that.

Other interests include animation, animal conservation, the ocean, palaeontology, ancient civilisations, music, and watermelon bubble tea. I even just ordered some tea powder online, I can't wait for it to arrive :'D

In regards to roleplaying, I've been doing it for over five years now, and I like to think that I'm semi-lit or even lit+. I prefer paragraphs over a couple of lines, and if I'm really feeling the muse, I can produce over eight medium-long paragraphs :'D So I suppose I can go a little over-board with my responses, heh. Despite my love for French, I'm afraid I can only roleplay in English at the moment - just thought I should point that out, in case there was any confusion.

I do prefer angst over happiness, however I'm also a sucker for sappy romance so idek??? Every thread I'm in will probably have some degree of tragedy in it, honestly. The genres I prefer are fantasy, horror, and mystery, though I'll roleplay just about anything if it has a good plot.

Anyways, I think that's it for an introduction - thank you for reading through, and I hope you have a nice day ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Let me get our official non-official LGBQT rep AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Let me get our official non-official LGBQT rep AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades

Hey mate, thanks for the quick welcome! Really appreciate it c:

Hello new fren!!
I LOVE paranormal stuff!! Sounds really interesting, though don't think I'd have the baws to walk through an abandoned asylum o.o you brave soul you.
Anyway, welcome to the site :3

Hello new fren!!
I LOVE paranormal stuff!! Sounds really interesting, though don't think I'd have the baws to walk through an abandoned asylum o.o you brave soul you.
Anyway, welcome to the site :3
Ah, hello new buddy!

Yeah, I've gotten that a lot - it really wasn't as scary as it was morbidly fascinating, with the torn-down walls and the knowledge that the rooms used to house people years and years ago. Like seriously, the entire time I was there, I'd just stare and think, 'back in the early 1900s, somebody was actually living here.' It was just an amazing realisation to experience, and I'd totally recommend doing it if ever you find yourself coming across an abandoned building with history c:

But be sure to respect any spirits that might be trapped there, which is weird to type out but it's true. The entire time you feel as if you're being watched, and at that point you're kinda forced to realise that you're not alone, heh. We even heard a pair of heavy boots walk and stop in front of us though nobody was there, so one might even come along for the ride c;

Ah, hello new buddy!

Yeah, I've gotten that a lot - it really wasn't as scary as it was morbidly fascinating, with the torn-down walls and the knowledge that the rooms used to house people years and years ago. Like seriously, the entire time I was there, I'd just stare and think, 'back in the early 1900s, somebody was actually living here.' It was just an amazing realisation to experience, and I'd totally recommend doing it if ever you find yourself coming across an abandoned building with history c:

But be sure to respect any spirits that might be trapped there, which is weird to type out but it's true. The entire time you feel as if you're being watched, and at that point you're kinda forced to realise that you're not alone, heh. We even heard a pair of heavy boots walk and stop in front of us though nobody was there, so one might even come along for the ride c;
Sounds like quite the experience!
Living in Edinburgh, we have quite a few haunted buildings and such that you can visit, and I've always wanted to (being a paranormal lover) but I'm just too paranoid about these things.
I'll maybe work up the courage one day, but I struggle as it is with my grans haunted house without adding extras to it x3

Hey, Bal! I'm Spades, the (aforementioned, apparently) SAGA rep. Welcome to the site! You sound like an amazing individual. I'd love to talk to you about your paranormal stuff, so hit me up sometime. If you need introductions to other SAGA people, I know a lot hmu.

Sounds like quite the experience!
Living in Edinburgh, we have quite a few haunted buildings and such that you can visit, and I've always wanted to (being a paranormal lover) but I'm just too paranoid about these things.
I'll maybe work up the courage one day, but I struggle as it is with my grans haunted house without adding extras to it x3
It certainly was, and to this day it was still one of the most exciting things I've ever done c: And illegal, but that's a whole 'nother story.
Ah, you live in a haunted house? Or do you frequently visit your Gran's so you experience it often?

Hey, Bal! I'm Spades, the (aforementioned, apparently) SAGA rep. Welcome to the site! You sound like an amazing individual. I'd love to talk to you about your paranormal stuff, so hit me up sometime. If you need introductions to other SAGA people, I know a lot hmu.
Ah, please excuse the double-post, it won't happen again ;-;
But thank you for the welcome, and for the compliment!
You yourself sound like an awesome person, and I'd love to talk to you about the paranormal c: I'm not particularly knowledgeable about this site, so should we have personal discussions through PM or some other kind of thread?

It certainly was, and to this day it was still one of the most exciting things I've ever done c: And illegal, but that's a whole 'nother story.
Ah, you live in a haunted house? Or do you frequently visit your Gran's so you experience it often?
No, I just happen to frequent the house, she lives next to an old graveyard so it makes sense really. (since no one could have died I'm the house (she's owned it since it was built))

No, I just happen to frequent the house, she lives next to an old graveyard so it makes sense really. (since no one could have died I'm the house (she's owned it since it was built))
Good old cemeteries, you needn't explain anymore.
What have you experienced whilst you were staying there, anything interesting to remember?

Good old cemeteries, you needn't explain anymore.
What have you experienced whilst you were staying there, anything interesting to remember?
Well, my fear of clowns stems from an experience in had there. I used to sit and giggle at something in the corner, and when asked I would say it was the Funny Man. He visited again when I was a little older and he didn't seem so funny anymore. Appeared at the bottom of my bed one night. So every so often when I stay there, I'll wake up and see a shadow at the foot of the bed. If the hair is really big, I know its him, but sometimes its just a regular man's figure who I've been told could be my great grandfather. He used to watch over my mum when she stayed in the house. She reckons because I look just like her he's now watching me thinking its still her.

Others have had their own experiences but those are my own that have stuck with me (literally).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back