~Boarding School Taken Hostage~ (Still Open)

Blair~

She stared blankly at the sadistic man named Max and readjusted Junie's position on her back. Her hands were trembling slightly as she watched the two bleeding girls tend to their ankles. They loooked to be in immense pain. Blair was evermore terrified of the man now in charge of the school. If he just shot two gils because they talked back to him, who knows what he might do if we have to speak up. She perked up a bit more when he mentioned her and Junie being the First Daughter and Son of America. "Great..," she muttered and tried to get her hands to stop shaking so badly.

Hunter~

He gasped when he watched in slight awe that Max shot the two most annoying girls here. He gaped at their bleeding ankles and how they were nursing them, amusement filling him. "That's not how you tend to deep bullet wounds, stupid..," he mumbled and crouched down to his knees tyo move Cathleen's fingertips away. Hunterr started nursing her foot gently, stopping evry once in a while to look over at Max.

She flinched as his hands touched her wound the first time but allowed him to do it. She was getting a bit lightheaded which probably meant the sooner the blood stopped the better. She wasn't a doctor, she was an actress. She could do about any part you asked her to but when it came to tending to wounds she was helpless. She still didn't like the fact that she had to rely on others, she never did like that fact. However, in a situation like this it might have been best to let Hunter take care of it.

"I don't like owing people," She grumbled under hear breathe, "But, I have no choice. Since I've know clue about wounds..." She looked at him for a minute before turning her head back to max whom had started listing off names. She wanted to bark out something that would piss him off but she had already been shot once. The feel was different and she wouldn't want to feel it again in a more muscly part of her body. No, the hole in her foot was enough for one day. Tomorrow. Tomorrow it would be his turn to feel the pain.

Hunter kept his gaze downward at her foot, concentration meaning everything. He had to get the bullet out faster than the blood was flowing, but he couldn't seem to find it. "Jesus Christ," he mumbled and looked up at her to see her slightly waver. His mouth opened in a surprised and faintly annoyed 'O' as he answered in a soft whisper,"You don't have to owe me just keep quiet so Max over there doesn't shoot your forehead." Hunter smirked and looked back down in which he found the small bullet. "Finally..," he murmured as he gently pulled it out. Immediately after it was unlodged he pressed his torn shirt to the wound and sighed, feeling he somehwat accomplished something.

After Lilith got the bullet out of her own foot while watching Hunter and Cathleen she tore off a piece of her shirt to wrap the wound tightly. It would have to do for now until she could get more help. She stood back up on one foot while leaning on the table next to her. Lilith glared at Max but wouldn't speak this time, she couldn't take another bullet wound this early.

Soon enough the terrorists came back with bags of things to throw into the pile, but instead of throwing them in they picked up the things that were already in the room putting them in the bags as well. After that they threw them in a pile outside on the concrete where you could still see through the window. Max smiled standing up,"Now burn them", he said while watching carefully. Some of the other terrorists focused on just the students. The ones outside poured gasoline on the bags of items they got from the students and the things they gathered from inside the school buildings. Once everyone was done, one of them lit the pile on fire making huge flames.

Lilith looked completely shocked,"This man's not like the others we have heard of or seen...he knows exactly what he's doing and how to get away with it too", she was thinking out loud. She smirked a bit after a while,"Oh this will be fun", she said stretching while looking at the others,"I mean we are in a school of students who have daddy issues and hate authority." 

Nico said:
Demetri watched as the man shot the two annoying girls in the foot. He snickered softly under his breath and his eyes gleamed softly. Oh how he wanted a gun right now, just to feel the cool metal and the sound of the glock. He groaned and stuffed his hand his his pockets. His eyes widened when he saw he had the files of all the students. "I hope he doesn't have mine, that would blow my entire cover." he said under his breath.
(I kinda want to make Demetri a traitor of some sorts.)
(That would actually be pretty interesting lol not sure if Max would accept him because he doesn't really like kids though xD )

Cathleen winced when he pulled the bullet out and stared at the piece of metal that had come out of her foot. Reaching forward she took it from him and studied it curiously as the pile burst into flames. To be honest she couldn't care less. No, it was just something she could get again without any harsh punishment. Electronics were something that she didn't need but used to pass the boring hours between and during her classes. However she did look up when Lilith spoke. She was right. Of all the groups they had encountered in the past this one was easily the best in training and tactics. How long would it be until they got out of here with this skilled of a group? Cathleen fought back a laugh. She personally thought they'd be lucky to get out. This terrorist group had their ducks in a row, something the others hadn't had. It was easy for a few gifted children to tear their ranks apart so the authorities could come in and take them down. This group would be different, this group it would require a lot more careful planning.

"Trained, planned out, and heartless," Chathleen stated looking over at the terrorist, "You've been preparing for this a long time huh? I have to admit..." She waved away Hunter's hand and got to her feet, crossing her arms over her chest with a slight smile on her lips.

"If I were going to take over the government this would be how I'd do it," She gestured to the students next to her, "Mmhmm... take the kids, allow a teacher to send a secret message to the authorities so that the world knows what's happening, then strike while the iron was hot. Get what I want and start fixing things to how I like it. You sure did it right... except for one thing... Shooting me, that was a wrong decision." She shrugged as if her last comment were merely that, a comment from a naïve girl that didn't know better. She then grabbed hold of her skirt and tugged off a strip of it to tie around her foot. Ignoring some of the stares from the other students whom had been to afraid from the beginning to even speak up.

Blair~ As soon as Max had ordered for the other men to search their rooms, she knew he was going to get rid of it. She was mildly upset and angry towards them for pettish reasons, but she was indeed spoiled by her luxurious lifestyle and electronics. "First they take my phone, laptop, iPod and my iPad. Then they search through my personal items and they're burning them as we speak. Ridiculous!" she exclaimed to Junie with a grimace. "This is so stupid," she added, then for her own benefit she stopped talking in order o watch what they would do next. Blair watched as all of the students' personal things erupted in a burning mess and set Junie down in order to relieve her back from the tension. Since they were going to be watching her, she vowed silently to herself that she wouldn't sleep unless forced.

Hunter~ Hunter stood up and he frowned as the men threw the miscellaneous items in a tall fire. "This is stupid," he muttered bitterly to himself and crossed his arms over his chest in an annoyed fashion. "You just wait," he thought with a faint smirk, forming a devilishly good plan to murder all of the terrorists here with one swift attack. Of course, it would take everyone's help, despite age or size; he would thankfully perfect this plan soon. Hunter groaned inwardly as the negative thought raced through his mind,"D*mn. Demetri won't lay a finger to help us escape."

Once everything was burned to a crisp and the fire was put out Max walked over to the students again,"You will now be led to the field for exercise. I feel that kids should get atleast a few hours. If you do anything we find suspicious, I will deal with it", he said before waving a signal at the others. The men with guns surrounded the students like sheep while leading them outside. As they were being lead out of the room he stopped a few students,"You group stay here for discussion", he said sitting back down in his chair.

Lilith was one of the people stopped so she stayed behind wishing that she wasn't one of the picked. She half knew why the group had been picked by looking at who was picked.

(The people picked are the actual people in the RP by the way xD meaning everyone's characters)

Junie

Junie heard a gun fire and sqezzed his eyes shut as a year ran down his face.He didnt really are if his technology was taken away anymore.All he cared about is getting the hell out of there and going back home.Junie released his grub when he was set down on the ground.He wiped away his tears and stood beside Blair."Bl-Blair?W-well I get shot t-to?"he asked and looked up at her.He certainly didnt want that at all and if Blair was the one about to get shot that was the only exception of him wanting it.

(If it's a challenge to make Demetri a traitor then that is what makes it fun. He doesn't come from the most law abiding family xD )

Demetri looked up when him and a few of the upstart brats where chosen to stay behind. He rose a brow confused as to why they were singled out. He sighed and reached into his pocket and pulled out a smoke and lit it. He took a long drag and tapped his foot impatiently. The nicotine calmed his nerves somewhat "Discussion sounds interesting." he hummed and blew out puffs of smoke.

( So true, Nico... xD )

Blair~ "I don't know, Junie. Stay quiet and don't talk back okay? That's the only option there is unless you want to be dead," Blair said, stating the obvious. she placed a trembling arm on his shoulder and asked meekly towards Max,"Discussion... What's the topic of conversation?" She probably knew what it was, though she wouldn't suggest talking about it if he didn't want to converse with kids about their parents' money. Her free hand fidgeted nervously behind her back as she pulled her brother a little closer for comfort.

Hunter~ "I'm wondering the same thing...," Hunter grumbled with his arms still folded over his broad chest. Rather than being panicked like the young girl and her brother, he was actually quite annoyed of the fact that some man thought he could just waltz in and wave a gun around, expecting people to listen and not rebel against him. "like I said before, this is stupid," he repeated in a haughty voice. Of course, Demtri had to comment on Max's idea for a debate.

Cathleen was stopped and taken out of the line as she limped toward the exit. Crossing her arms and keeping her chin high she glared at the terrorist. She didn't care how much firepower this guy had or if he shot her in the other foot. She wanted to retort again and again and again until he gave up.

"What." She hissed sourly, "You want to order us around MORE." She hissed the last word. Letting it roll off her tongue with a venomous tone. She wasn't happy and she was in way to much pain to find behind her happy-go-lucky school face.

Max glared at them,"I understand your anger but I wanted to talk to you about your parents and your own set of rules. I am restricting you all even more and treating you even harsher than the rest.", he said calmly,"For what others will get low punishments, like no food for two days, you will get a much larger punishment, like being publicly beaten." He stood up and studied everyone,"This is because of your parents power and needing to send a message to them. Now go to the field with the others before I have you each carried out.", he told them with a look that would put fear into everyone who saw it.

Lilith clenched her fists resisting the urge to fight back now. She flinched from the look and walked out quickly since they had been allowed to.

Cathleen laughed as she heard the comment about the parents. Her father was an actor, nothing special except for the few big movies he had been starred in lately. He was nothing, not compared to the other kids' parents. His worries and hope for influence was going to go no where when it came to her father. He cared more about his precious Grammies then he did about her, hence the reason she was at a boarding school.

"Power? My dad?" She questioned rolling her eyes, "The only thing that man is good for it looking sexy on a TV screen. Don't flatter him that much of his head will explode from over inflation." Tucking her hands into her arms she brushed past the Terrorist, not bothering to wait for his reply. She didn't care if he wanted to get harsh with her, it would only give her more of a reason to fight back and slit his throat.

He looked angry and grabbed her by her hair to stop her,"Listen girl. You will learn to behave if you don't want to be hurt again. The reason your father is useful is because he can control the media better than any of them, even the president. People will sympathize more.", he explained in a violent manner. He pushed her to the point it would knock her over,"You won't have meals for two days for talking back. Anyone who shares with you will have to endure a worse punishment. Now leave before its more severe.", he told her. He held his gun up pointing it at the students as they were leaving.

She tilted backward dangerously, pain shooting through her head as he gripped her hair. He then flung her forward, not caring as she tipped and fell forward before he continued his rant with punishment. Looking at her bruised knees and waiting for the others to leave she began to laugh.

"Take the food." She hissed climbing to her feet, "Beat me until I'm senseless. I'll be THAT closer to dying then guess what. Like H**l you'll get anything from my dad when I'm gone." She glared at him, finally at that breaking point.

Junie

Junie nodded to Blair's words and didn't make eye contact with the head person in charge of all of this.Instead he hid his face in Blair's sleeve not wanting to talk to anyone other than Blair.Another thing Junie was good at was being sneaky but he knew better than to do that right now.He hated being ordered what to do but was far from his breaking point.But if anything touched his sister and he saw it then there will be hell.He loved the bravery and strength the girl had towards the head man something that Junie lacked of right now.If one thing needed to happen is that he needed to make friends with this girl or at least get on her good side.

Last edited by a moderator:
He smirked,"So you like being punished huh. Who said that your father had to know you were dead?", he asked grabbing her arm and dragging her outside. Max obviously had bad things planned for her to endure,"You'll be the first example", he said easily overpowering her. Three of his men follows behind him as other watched the students.

Lilith bit her lip while looking at Cathleen, she was in for hell. She took a deep breath to calm herself while in the field watching carefully.

"Oh my God! You think my father is so easily manipulated but he's not!" Blair yelled loudly after him as she finally lost her cool. This was overwhelming: these terrorists are clever indeed, but the parents of these kids wouldn't put the rest of the world in danger because of the rediculousness of these men. "Some actor cannot put words in my father's mouth," she whispered to Junie. She didn't bother to wipe her eyes yet. "Junie...I'm sorry," she added and pulled him into a tight embrace. Despite she was supposed to be stronger than him, she cracked and buried her face into his hair, sobbing uncontrollably.

Junie

Junie looked up at his sister then back down at the girl and head man in charge.He knew what the girl was in for and certainly didn't want to watch it either by he also knew she was strong.When Blair finally blurted out something Junie gasped and gripped Blair's arm not letting go for no reason what so ever.He wasn't going to ever part away from her even if it was life or death at least not until they weren't in danger any more.Juni sighed as more terrorist walked out to the girl as well to bestow whatever punishment she was going to get upon her.

His grip was hard as he tugged her along. They went out the doors and toward the field, without her struggling at all. She couldn't let him see her fight, not now that she had so daringly said she would take whatever he had to throw at her. When he finally released her she spun around to face him, her face as stone cold and emotionless as a brick wall. Then she smiled, crossing her arms she looked him over.

"Do your worst." She state, "You won't get away with it. Not in the end. If I'm not here to shoot you in the face I guarantee one of them will be." She jerked her head toward the gathering student body.

He tied ropes around her wrists and tied her up in the air. As her body was lifted the ropes would tighten. Soon enough Cathleen was hanging about four feet off of the ground by her wrists. Max smirked,"You will stay there until you either die or beg me to let you down. Soon enough your body will give out, instinct will kick in, and you will listen to me", he said, looking even more powerful to many. he turned to face the students,"Anyone who tries to help or talk to her in any way and is caught will get several lashings in front of everyone! Caught twice and you will get no food for two days! Caught three times and you will be in the same situation as her!", he announced.

Lilith looked around the area at all of the people with guns. She was registering the fact that the students, even if they rebelled, would be seriously out numbered and out gunned. As she went to search more one of the men noticed it. Quickly, Lilith disguised it as looking for a flower that she picked. She smiled innocently while sitting down and looking at the flower.

Cathleen smiled as she hung her head, watching him in amusement. He seriously underestimated her but she would let her do so. It might actually help her later on if he believed he had the upper hand. She left her eyes drift closed, a sigh escaping her lips.

"I'll die before I beg." She stated, "It's the pride I got from that bastard you're going to try and manipulate." She then opened one eyes and looked at the other students. They wouldn't help, she didn't expect them too. She figured that if she escaped the terrorist would blame them... unless she escaped when none of them could have possibly done it. Her mind began to whirl. If she got down from the rope she'd be able to hide in places around the school. It was a big place so she doubt they'd be able to cover it all, even if they were great in number. She just had to wait for the right time.

Junie

Junie couldn't take it anymore.The girl as going to die and he hated seeing people die.Without thinking he grabbed a knife and ran out to the girl th cut her down and loosen the rope that was around her wrist.He gulped and watched all of the men who now had their eyes on him.

ForgottenBlood said:
Junie
Junie couldn't take it anymore.The girl as going to die and he hated seeing people die.Without thinking he grabbed a knife and ran out to the girl th cut her down and loosen the rope that was around he neck.He gulped and watched all of the men who now had their eyes on him.
(The rope was around her wrists)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back