~Boarding School Taken Hostage~ (Still Open)

Marie Rain

Two Thousand Club
:::Plot:::

This is Alexander Academy, the school for the exceptionally rich. The students who attend this school are treated with very careful care and are taken care of better than any other teenagers in the world. If they weren't treated so well the school would be under immense pressure by the parents of these wealthy children. Throught the years many people have sought out these children as pawns in one way or another but none have ever succeded. None that is, until this most recent group. A group who's only goal is to use these children to gain extreme power and take over the government system. Today they took over the school in a single move instantly shaking the world. But there is a flaw in the plan, these students may not go down without a fight.

:::Rules:::

1. Be nice to others!

2. I will allow one liners as long as they aren't only one liners. Meaning you can post one line every now and then but try to post more!

3. No god-mod. Often when trying to rebel or breakout you will be caught, therefore you can't just magically pop out into town.

4. This roleplay will most likely get graphic as far as violence, warning you ahead of time.

5. I am open to suggestions as long as you tell me before doing something, not after.

6. Follow the rules and have fun!

:::Roles:::

President's Son: (Taken)

President's Daughter: (Taken)

World Famous Doctor's Son:

Rich Actor's Daughter: (Taken)

Business Tycoon's Son:

Crime Boss's Daughter: (Taken)

Rival Crime Boss's Son: (Taken)

King's Son: (Taken)

Rival King's Daughter: (Taken)

Guinness Inventor's Daughter: (Taken)

Military Daughter: (Taken)

Military Son: (Taken)

(Will take suggestions! But try to keep them even!!!) 
(I will be starting us off so wait till I post!) 
It was an average day at school for the most part. Everyone was doing what they normally did and it was now lunch time. Suddenly, there was an explosion at the front gate and bullets could be heard. Many students were alarmed by this but the teachers told them to stay calm and wait in the cafeteria while blocking off the exits. It felt like it took almost minutes for the terrorists to break through.

The person who looked like the main of the group walked in with a gun in the air,"Everyone in an even line now! Whoever resists will be shot and later punished!", he yelled. Others filled in behind the man surrounding the inside of the cafeteria, pushing people to the middle to line up. There were even more people outside setting up barriers and stations full of weapons that were well guarded.

Lilith was taken off guard and picked up by her arm before being thrown towards the middle to line up with the others. She glared at anyone else who came near her but did what she was told for now. 
@Nico @ForgottenBlood @YoungDreamer @xxxNiquexxx @Jadewoof @Angelic Infinity

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair~

Blair was shoved into the line but stood silently in the midst of the students with her eyes shut. She was truely terrified and she could hear the terrorists yelling orders to everyone in the cafeteria. She could feel her little brother's presence beside her and she shuddered, scotting a bit closer to him despite what the guards said. Blair finally opened her eyes to look down at Junie with tearfilled eyes. Dad would have a fit if he found out about this. "Junie, stay quiet and do what they t-tell you, okay?" she whispered to him in a shaky voice. She tried in vain to keep calm as the older men waved their guns around fiercely with no emotion in their eyes except for anger.

Hunter~

Hunter was angry at these men. Apparently they didn't know who he was, otherwise they would've been too scared to attack this school. For the most part, he was more alarmed than mad, so that was in favor to this notorious group of terrorists. He was in the back of the single file line and he could hear a small girl crying up ahead. He felt pity for her and the young boy beside her; they couldn't fight back even if they tried.

It was another year, another day, and another lunch break. Cathleen had thought she'd have to struggle through another year as the plastic happy-go-lucky 'Cathy' whom she had been playing ever since she was a little girl. A role she had perfected to a T without any hitches. How wrong she had been! The explosion excited her as a cruel grin flashed across her face.

"Amazing..." She muttered happily then spotted one of her 'friends' and began to coo in a frightened tone, automatically falling into the roll of her 'outward' appearance.

"So scary!" She whined as the terrorists erupted through the doors, gun raised high as he barked orders. She resisted the urge to disobey, wondering what it would feel like to be shot, but fell into line with the others. The others around her shifted in fear, wiggling in nervous anticipation. Cathleen, however, felt... intrigued. Crossing her arms over her chest and doing her best to act frightened as well, she let her eyes flash around the room. Taking in the terrorist with absolute glee.

Demetri was leaning in a chair puffing on a smoke. Sure he wasn't allowed to smoke on campus but, he didn't care. Whenever he was approached about it he would give them a death glare so hard they ran away. That made the boy grin. He didn't want to be here but he had to spy on the brat of his family's rival's daughter. He snorted when the men came in and rolled his eyes. "You have to be flucking kidding me." He snapped over the yelling and crying.

He stood up and got in the line. If only he had his gun he would have taken care of this easier and these punk wannabes wouldn't have lived to tell the tail. He smirked and crossed his arms before puffing on his cigarette, of course he couldn't have his 'good stuff' with him but the nicotine would have to do. He wasn't scared one bit, that was part of his training, show no fear and kick ass and take names later. If there was a later for his victims.

Once everyone was in the line he started walking up and down it,"My name is Max, I am the leader of this group, you are simply my pawns! As long as you follow my rules and do as your told you won't be punished! My rules are simple! 1. Do not contact anyone outside! 2. You will do everything and anything I tell you to! 3. We will have a count three times a day to make sure you are all still here, at nine A.M, at three P.M, and at nine P.M! 4. Curfew is at ten, miss it and you will regret it! If I think of more rules then I will say those later!", he shouted so everyone would hear it clearly. The people around him kept their guns pointed at the students,"If you disobey me or break my rules my punishments are strict! You could lose a finger, be cut up, hung upside down for hours, or even be put through hours of torture! If you miss any of the countings or you are late then for every ten minutes a teacher will be killed, after teachers are all dead then we will start torturing your fellow students! If you miss curfew we will punish you severely!", he yelled,"Right now we are going to search you and take anything we think could contact outside of here or a weapon. Once we are done here we will search the rooms while you stay here to be watched over! Behave and you won't be harmed!" A terrorist came over to each student to search them at the same time.

Lilith played close attention to his yelling as it was hard to avoid. When a man came up to her she let herself be searched with a calm expression. They took many of the things her father made for her as well as her cellphone, keys, and pretty much everything else.

Cathleen fought back a smirk and masked her face with a terrified expression as the terrorist got to her and removed everything from her bag that could contact the outside world. Cellphone, ipad, and laptop were all taken from her bag and put with the collection of other electronics that were tossed into the pile in the corner of the room. When he had finished with her he moved on, her eyes trailing after him in vague interest. It wasn't him she was interested in per-say. It was what he was capable of, the power and the orders he barked out. She wondered if he was all talk or if he would do it. She wanted very much for someone to step forward, to get shot. How wonderful would it be.

"So scary! Cathy I thought I was going to die!" Cathleen's eyes flickered sideways to the person next to me. A meek girl whom Cathleen often hung around. She was interesting to be with but it was clear she was a chicken. She sighed and put on a very sad but 'scared' smile.

"Yeah, so scary!"

Blair ~

"Hmph," Blair mumbled as they took her possible hundreds of electronic gadgets and devices from her short's pockets and her book bag which she carried all the time. Her own laptop, iPad, iPod, iPhone, and even her Kindle were snatched from her and thrown into the same pile as everyone else's which caused her iPod to break. "That had over two thousand songs on it!" she whispered in slight anger to herself and she crossed her arms over her chest. Despite her being scared she was also quite angry, but she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly to calm down. "Stupid..."

Hunter ~

The terrorists took all of his electronics and he grimaced at them as they searched fiercely in his pockets for any other items. "Look I don't have anything else," he said as the man who searched him moved on. He watched the other teenagers - especially Demetri - closely as the main man yelled out orders and commands, rules and tips alike. He was annoyed and still alarmed, but now he was probably more mad than any of those feelings.

(SORRRYYYYYYY X__X)

☠Junie

Junie stayed close to Blair as he looked at the guards "Blair why are we here?"he asked softly.When they took his sister's things he sighed and gave up his phone as well.He whimpered and hid behind his older sister not knowing what to do right now."B-blair?Why are they taking our things?"he asked in curiousness.He loved his phone like he loved his own life and now it was taken from him.Junie looked down at the ground at his feet still close to his taller and older sister.He decided to stay quiet after he asked the only two questions he had so far.Something told him that all of his questions and others will be answered in a matter of time.Junie hated being scared!And this was the scariest he had seen since that movie that Blair forced him to watch and this was reality and there was no pause button or remote.Would he die right here on the spot?Was he going to become a slave of some sort?Right now all he wanted more than anything is his sister and his dad.

Blair~

Blair sighed and wrapped her arm around Junie trying really hard not to cry because of her scared mind right now; to stay strong for her little brother. "I...I don't know why, Junie," she replied quietly to his first question. "Probably because we could call the cops or something. But against these fools I don't think only the local cops could handle them..," she added in a hushed whisper. She rubbed her little brother's back soothingly and bit the inside of her mouth extremely hard in order to keep from crying. "I'm just as petrified as you are, Junie, but you need to do everything they say.... Dad'll get us out of this, I swear." Blair felt terrible for lying to her brother, because their Dad could care less. He was never home anyways so he always had their tutors watch them before he sent them to the Academy.

"Isn't it obvious?" Cathleen cursed herself for saying anything but she couldn't stop now. With a little fake shiver she turned toward the two siblings, glancing around and hushing her voice a bit.

"They don't want us to contact our parents." She stated motioning toward the pile of electronics, "We're all of pretty influential families. If we got in touch with the outside world that would be annoying because we'd be able to get help. By cutting us off they cut off our parents as well." She looked toward the terrorists as she said the last word then turned back toward the front. The two siblings look terrified, which only made them blend into the fearful crowd of unsure students.

"By cutting them off," She continued softly, "They cut off the ability for our parents to make sure we are alright. It changes the whole situation if our parents are desperate to know we are okay. After all... parents do anything for their children. They could rule the world with just a few hostages." Cathleen made sure to add in a very shaky tone to her voice as she spoke, letting herself pause now and then to fake fear.

Demetri was listening into the other's conversations. They were whiny and really starting to get on the young mafia's nerves. He turned to the guy who was searching him and the guy pulled out a knife from one of Demetri's pockets. The man sighed and tossed it with the other collected things. He took Demetri's cellphone and walked off.

Sighing he turned to the others the actor's daughter and two of the president's children. "Actor chick is right, they don't want to have us contact the outside world, but don't worry, when my father finds out he will have them taken out swiftly." he grinned.

☠Junie

Junie looked at the strange girl then back up at his sister.He listened to the girl's words and knew that whatever emotions that she was using to sense she was scared as well was fake.If it was one thing Junie knew was when someone was faking or not.He sighed and came out from behind his sister and looked around.He saw a guard look at him with a gun pointed to him.Junie stared at the strange man while the gun was still pointed to him.He didn't know if he should move or just stand there but he didn't up just standing there anyway.The man moved the gun up to Junie's head and pretended to shoot him but Junie still didn't move and looked at the man still.

Blair ~

Blair raised an eyebrow at the infamous Demtri, also known as the kid assassin of the facility. "You mean, if he finds out," she said before looking at the man with the gun pointed towards Junie's head. She wasn't sure if she should say something to the man or not, hopefully he wouldn't shoot them both if she did tell him to cut it out. She pushed the gun away from her brother's head gently and pulled Junie closely and protectively, shooting the man a glare.

Hunter ~

He watched as Demtri said something about his parents and snickered. "All bark, but no bite," he commented to himself. He spoke up to the few kids that were actually brave enough to talk quietly among themselves,"Well, your parents may have a good load of money, but I'm royalty."

"A prince," Cathleen grumbled under her breath eyeing the others, "What are your parents going to do? They are under the same obligation the rest of your parents are under. If anything they are under more pressure." She crossed her arms letting her act drop a little but still pretended to shiver.

"Do you have any siblings? If you don't then that makes you heir," She stated, "Something that must be protected more then anything. Which means they will be more under pressure by these guys." She gestured her head toward the terrorists.

"They will have to do as they terrorists say or their precious little boy," She looked over the prince with a little skeptical look, "Will get a bullet in his head... Don't talk big. Your in a worse situation then the rest of us are. Mr. Prince." She sighed and looked around her eyes starting to water.

"It's so scary." She added onto the end, "We are in big trouble."

Demtri shot a death glare at Hunter "I heard that, if you have something to say, say it to my face." He snarled. He couldn't stand the uppity Royals and rich snobs of this place. He clinched his fists and turned in the prince's direction. "Only if they didn't take my weapons." he said in a quiet voice. "What do you say Princess." He sneered.

Max looked at everyone when it was done,"Now. The people will go through the rooms, doors will be taken off", he said sitting in a chair facing the gun at them. Max smirked while looking at them in fear,"You group! Stop talking!", he yelled at them. He pointed the group directly at them. Max looked to be enjoying every bit of this.

Lilith was next to them just listening but stepped out of the line,"You never said we weren't allowed to talk.", she said crossing her arms. Max stood up walking over to them,"Are you going to be a problem?", he asked. Lilith simply glared at him, not showing fear.

☠Junie

Junie gulped as he was pulled by his big sister and jumped up on her back then rested his head on her shoulder"I don't wanna stay here,Blair"he said softly and looked around with his arms wrapped around Blair's neck softly but firmly so he wouldn't fall off of her back.Of course he didn't want to be here i mean who would want to be here;no one.Unless you were a crazy psychopath who loves being tortured and told what to do while over twenty guns are pointed at you.Junie sighed deeply and looked at the other people who were there with them.

He watched as everyone began to fight back and forth.He tried his best to try and block the out and be in his own little world but it didn't quite work out the way he wanted it to.He began to think of what they would do to him if he even got up late at night to use the bathroom.He feared that because every night he would always get up and go to the bathroom.But what would he do now?Hold it in?No he couldn't.He did that the last tiem and well that didn't end well.Never mind that he though about what would happen if he talked back to one of these people.They would hurt him for sure and he didn't want that.Junie began to cry softly and silently so no one could hear him.

Blair ~

She nodded and listened to the older kid's conversation. It was quite hilarious, seeing Demetri toss a deathly glare in Hunter's direction, but she didn't smile or show any type of amusement. It was too scary to be finding some fun in immaturity; not at a time where we could be killed at any moment. Blair placed her hands under Junie's thighs to hold him up more and she shuddered, watching Lily stare daggers into 'Max'. "If I may ask...Mr. Max, sir... Why are you taking the doors off?" Blair asked timidly, afraid of what he may imply on her for her question.

Hunter ~

Hunter simply smirked at all of them and announced proudly, but in a whisper to the actor's daughter and the kid assassin,"I am the heir and I - for one - know how to handle myself unlike Mr. Big Shot over here." He motioned with his head towards Demtri with a sarcastic grin.

"She's not going to be a problem." Cathleen stated, smoothly stepping between Lilith and the gun, "Don't worry." Since she was sure that none of the others could see her face she let it go cold and serious. She looked over the terrorist with a satisfied smirk. How long had it been since she had felt this... adrenaline? To long. She felt a slight rush as she looked over the gun, glaring black machine that could kill someone in seconds.

"S-sir." She let her face fall back into a frightened one as she stammered the last word. She then spun around and dragged Lilith back into line with her. Cathleen's mind spun. So it was true. He was all talk. The thought made her slightly disappointed but it would help them. They be able to get out easily that way. That was when the other girl, blair, spoke up. Cathleen looked up in curiosity. It was true, why were they taking them off? To watch them?

The man shot both Lilith and Cathleen in the foot starting with Lilith because she spoke first,"Thats a warning.", he said walking back to where he sat,"New rule! No back talk unless you want to be like those two over there!", he shouted over everyone so they could hear clearly.

Lilith screamed and grabbed her foot looking increasingly angry,"Bastard!", she yelled taking off her shoe took look at her very bloody foot. She could still see the bullet lodged inside but didn't know what to do about it.

Cathleen flinched when the bullet traveled through her foot. The pain was enough to make her drop her guard completely and stare down at the bloody wound, her eyes got wide as she watched it bleed.

"Damn." She hissed dropping onto her bottom to clutch at her foot. Touching the soft tissue that seeped blood she let out a shaky laugh and squeezed her eyes shut. She'd love to shoot him in the foot, make him feel the pain. Her eyes shot up to glare at him.

"Piss off..." She grumbled unhappily as she watched him walk away, "Just you wait..."

"While we wait, I want to know those wonderful families that you come from. So, I pulled each of your files before coming here", he said holding up a stack of files in his hands. Max smirked,"We have some potential here people! So the ones I shot were inventor and actor. Can definitely see the actor, that's a given", he said smirking at Cathleen. It was obvious he could see right through her act. He looked at a boy and girl siblings,"And the President's children...you will be useful", he said laughing. He was enjoying himself.

Lilith ripped off the bottom of her jeans and tied it around her ankle to stop the blood from flowing out of her foot so much. She then grit her teeth while trying to get the bullet out. It was very painful for her but she could do it.

Demetri watched as the man shot the two annoying girls in the foot. He snickered softly under his breath and his eyes gleamed softly. Oh how he wanted a gun right now, just to feel the cool metal and the sound of the glock. He groaned and stuffed his hand his his pockets. His eyes widened when he saw he had the files of all the students. "I hope he doesn't have mine, that would blow my entire cover." he said under his breath.

(I kinda want to make Demetri a traitor of some sorts.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back