Other Board gamers?

Actually, I have something that may be of interest to the thread.

This is a show where Wil Wheaton invites people to his house in order to play board games. It's very well done and someone that you might know may end up being a guest. It is also a great way to learn about new games.

S̛̜͇̝̄̒̐̒ͬ̽͊H̭̥̙͓̦ͦ̃̈́ͯ͐͟U̖͎̝͕ͪ͑ͮ̿̋T̵͔͉̐̿͑̈̑̈ ̙̀͘U̲̔̒͋̓̾Ṗ̷̹̈́ͣ̎͂̇͊ ̨̻̦͈̲͉͔͖Wͫͯ͂͐̄̾̿͠Ẹ̹̱̹̹͙̝ͧͧ̔͆S̰͖ͭ̈̒L̘̘͎͇̠̿ͣͤ̈́ͤ̾͋E̢̖̗̒̈̓ͪ͆Y͈͙̱̩̝͖ͫ̽̂̚

I absolutely love tabletop games, and am a DM myself. Other than that though, my favorite board game ever is called Dixit. I also enjoy Elder Sign, Sheriff of Nottingham, Pandemic, Cards Against Humanity, and many MANY more. This chat is probably where I'm going to live for a bit.

Sounds good to me
I've heard of Dixit, but never played. Is it fun?

Sentinels of the Multiverse

DC Deck Building Game

Betrayal at House on the Hill

Zombicide

Shadows Over Camelot

Mansions of Madness

Basically, the spouse and I have an entire wall of games... It would be impossible for me to name them all off of the top of my head, but I love those.  

Descent: Journeys in the Dark is a great game. It's kind of D&D-light for people who aren't into rulebooks and all that. It comes with a host of premade mini campaigns and figurines and has some expansions. I play it with the casuals amongst my buddies.

I do prefer actual D&D, though.

Also... Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

I've recently picked up a game called Fortune and Glory. It's basically a pulp adventure board game where I got to live out my childhood fantasies of being Indiana Jones. It is very pricey, but it's an extremely fun experience.

I've played a bit of D&D (5e) with some friends using a Tabletop Sim, but that's a about it. I'd like to play some different games but I'm not really sure what.

When my sister and I met my online friend in Toronto, we went out to a board game cafe where we played King of Tokyo. It's been my favorite since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back