• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA Villain RP?

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'd usually make this thread look all fancy with coding and stuff, but I'm trying to get back on this site after a long absence and I don't want to overdo it, haha!

Anyway, hello! I'm Inquieta, or Nic. A 24 year old RPer from England! I typically write a good few paragraphs per response (it varies depending on what you give me in your replies to work with), and love to chat OOC alongside the RP. In fact, chatting OOC helps keep me extra interested in the thread, and if I'm really into it, I tend to commission artwork from artists depicting certain scenes from the thread, so you can look forward to receiving some fan art at some point! However, please don't specifically ask me to do this. I spend money out of my own pocket to do this as a friendly gesture. <3

Right now, I'm only really looking to test out my brand new character - she's a villain OC from the My Hero Academia fandom!

I'm happy to develop plot ideas with you, or will listen if you have a plot idea in mind! If you want to write as your own OC, or as someone from the series, either is fine with me!

Please don't enquire if you're unhappy to RP with anthro characters, are under 18 (I just prefer RPing with other adults), or aren't willing to allow me to go through some character development (once again, she's a brand new character to me, I'm still learning what she's like even though I have the basic ideas down).

I think that's all. Please don't hesitate to drop me a question if you have any, and I'll answer it as soon as I can. I promise I'm friendly! I look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

Note: If I had a thread with you when I was last on this site (about a year ago) and you'd still like to continue it, feel free to drop me a message and I'd be happy to pick it back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back