• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA - That Other Class.

Enkye

The Meh
So, BNHA roleplay with OCs, BUT, this time, the "Other" class is a narratively forgotten class from the anime. This class was just outside of the anime the ENTIRE time, woah isn't that funny?

The brass tacks of this roleplay would be commenting and interacting with the chronology of the BNHA anime from Season One to this upcoming Season Three. All story beats will include but not star our characters as they are the other less significant class of heroes. I do intend for characters to be premeditated in how they will fit in with the rest of the class. If there's already a brooding, black haired, anime boy don't make another one. Or atleast give them a large departure from the original trope, maybe some desire to try to be like the first broody boi? A good rule of thumb would be to create a character akin but not similar to a member of Midoriya's class.

Standard rules, no OP charas, no godmoding, no metagaming, etc.

Lets also keep the quirks to basics as well. Something you'd see in an american comic from the 80s. For example, enhanced strength, metal bones, communication with squirrels, you get the picture.

cool! though i dont have any pictures for my character, i just have a physical description of him

plus i want to invite a friend onto this if i can

It'd be better to find a picture if you can, to get a general feel for them. But if you want you can make your character description larger to compensate for no visual. Also, ofc u can inv a friend.

It'd be better to find a picture if you can, to get a general feel for them. But if you want you can make your character description larger to compensate for no visual. Also, ofc u can inv a friend.
well my idea for their appearance is really specific that i wouldnt have a good picture i could find to represent him, nor can i draw well enough to show him off well, but i can give a hefty description to make up for it so no worries, and awesome! she'll probably join later tonight

Okay sounds good I'll try to get some up in a bit right now on my brake then I'll finish it after work ^^

useless useless I'd say we have spots left for 2 or 3 more people. So ofc you could come, but even better if you are also making a male. We're kind of a cat crusade right now.

also i have a villain or teacher i could implement too, so if there's any need for that i can make a sheet for them

Aw, heck- well I'm late to the party.

Still, if there's any room left I'd love to join! If you need a specific kind of character, I'm down to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back