• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA - Going Against the System

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me
BOKU NO HERO ACADEMA/MY HERO ACADEMIA GROUP ROLEPLAY
MAIN ROLEPLAY
bdf.png
A group of friends go to a hero school, only to find that it's corrupted. The Teachers, The Principle, and the majority of the students are there to make a name for themselves. While the group has good Ideals of wanting to help others, they don't feel as if they fit in with everyone, and thus stay together. The group doesn't necessarily have to know each other for long. Some might have been childhood friends, others may have known each other since middle school, and some may even met through that school. But their situation causes them to band together.

GM
Tagged:
AnthraxBurrito AnthraxBurrito JINNI JINNI Left Out Left Out Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum
Out of Character:
I'm probably not going to use this, but oh well :D[/USER]​
ReplyHere is the code for the Rp to use as you will. However you can use whatever Code you like. This is just the general basic Idea of it.
Code:
[bg=White][Border= 1px Solid #999999 ][h]Character name Here[/h]
[CENTER]Tagged:
(Tag Relevant Players Here)
Out of Character:
[inlineSpoiler](OOC Here)[/inlineSpoiler][/CENTER]
[divide=thick]Reply[/divide]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam et arcu posuere, feugiat purus non, dapibus lacus. Phasellus commodo pharetra placerat. Nullam id ultricies enim, vitae semper ipsum. Nam vehicula lectus purus, id bibendum ipsum gravida eu. Sed laoreet est eu arcu ullamcorper, at imperdiet neque efficitur. Donec molestie arcu nisl, dapibus interdum ligula venenatis non. Mauris eu condimentum velit. Donec enim tortor, sollicitudin ut nulla volutpat, euismod laoreet neque. Integer bibendum ullamcorper neque et fermentum.Cras mollis sodales leo, et ultricies mi pretium quis. Nulla eget ornare lectus. Ut ante nulla, ultrices ultrices leo viverra, maximus efficitur magna. In imperdiet eros nunc, in sodales nisl placerat eu. Quisque molestie augue at neque efficitur venenatis. Donec tincidunt lacus a lorem bibendum, id eleifend massa porttitor. Donec quis dolor dolor. Phasellus augue turpis, venenatis sed pellentesque non, tincidunt ut mi. Nullam a enim vehicula, fringilla nulla quis, gravida tortor. Donec eu porta elit, vel tristique neque. Integer tincidunt, libero vitae gravida pharetra, lectus neque tristique lectus, et interdum purus ex vitae nibh. Nulla facilisi.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam et arcu posuere, feugiat purus non, dapibus lacus. Phasellus commodo pharetra placerat. Nullam id ultricies enim, vitae semper ipsum. Nam vehicula lectus purus, id bibendum ipsum gravida eu. Sed laoreet est eu arcu ullamcorper, at imperdiet neque efficitur. Donec molestie arcu nisl, dapibus interdum ligula venenatis non. Mauris eu condimentum velit. Donec enim tortor, sollicitudin ut nulla volutpat, euismod laoreet neque. Integer bibendum ullamcorper neque et fermentum.Cras mollis sodales leo, et ultricies mi pretium quis. Nulla eget ornare lectus. Ut ante nulla, ultrices ultrices leo viverra, maximus efficitur magna. In imperdiet eros nunc, in sodales nisl placerat eu. Quisque molestie augue at neque efficitur venenatis. Donec tincidunt lacus a lorem bibendum, id eleifend massa porttitor. Donec quis dolor dolor. Phasellus augue turpis, venenatis sed pellentesque non, tincidunt ut mi. Nullam a enim vehicula, fringilla nulla quis, gravida tortor. Donec eu porta elit, vel tristique neque. Integer tincidunt, libero vitae gravida pharetra, lectus neque tristique lectus, et interdum purus ex vitae nibh. Nulla facilisi.

[/Border][/bg]

I know it isn't fancy, but you can change it to how you like. Since I'm working on the light background, some of the monochrome aethetics might not work for you. Sorry all. :D

Last edited:
No one in particular
Tagged:
AnthraxBurrito AnthraxBurrito JINNI JINNI Left Out Left Out RiverGamer RiverGamer
Out of Character:
forgive me if this is short. It's meant to be a light world build, rather than a detailed description of the entire thing. I can only give so much detail without spoiling anything. ;)
ReplyThere were quite a few children who passed this years exam. However, the exam wasn't necessarily hard. The adults say that it's tough, but it's all lies. You should never take things at face value. The exam was to find students with useful quirks, then exploit them. This school has been doing it for years, tricking young and eager students, not to do bad things, but to be reliant and useless without their Quirk. The school is corrupt, that much is for certain. But everyone is human. And some humans know that it's not morally right to do the thing they do.

To take out a weed for good, you need to destroy the roots first. But who knows how far the roots go?

Send New Email
New Email Received
Teacher 512A3E
Re: Any Students that Stand Out.
Michael Julian Ashworth. Quirk: Air manipulation.
Aya Argyris. Quirk: Devil Trigger.

-Quick note: These two are Adopted Siblings, and can rarely be found without the other. Splitting them up may cause problems in the near future.-
Kaede Ferromoto. Quirk: Metal Manipulation
-Quick note: Kaede is inquisitive, which could pose as a threat. He must be kept an eye on at all times. We can use one of his fears as an advantage in the long run.-
Himari Fewell. Quirk: Write write fantasy
Chiruka Momoiichi. Quirk: Energy Transfer/animation

-Quick note: These last three have similar weaknesses, and will put up less of a fight if we use their fears. In case they... get out of hand.-
-Teacher 512A3E

Last edited:
Michael Julian Ashworth
Tagged:
RiverGamer RiverGamer
Out of Character:
So many posts wow xD. I'm essentially ranting for Mike here, sorry. Just trying to 'introduce' characters. Go at you own pace, everyone, kay? :D
ReplyIt was easy. Scarily so. He was told that he'd crushed in seconds. Well, thats what the teachers said anyway. It wasn't his fault he was lanky. The entrance exam was still easy though. It was essentially an obstacle course, with areas of 'if you fail, you can get hurt badly'. which seemed to deter a lot of people weirdly enough. Wasn't risking your life something that Heros have to do? he thought that they were just trying to 'weed out the weak' or something, but he saw those people who didn't finish the course also there. It made him question. What exactly? Well, a lot of things.

What was the point in the exam if you're just going to accept more or less everyone in? Was that the plan all along? If so why? Whats the point? The objective?

He sighed, his mind starting to over think, a bad habit he needs to either stop or control. He looked at his sister, their hair matching the same blue. He found that amusing. He had dyed his hair to match hers, to confuse people when they say that they're not blood related. Though it only really causes him to stand out a bit more, as well as get teased by Aya for 'copying her'. But it was all in good fun, he was thinking about dying it back to his normal black roots, but then he thought about not matching with Aya, and decided to keep the hair. He checked his bag to make sure he had his water on him. Blessed Holy Water. Heracles making him double and triple check before they left. Can't be too careful.

His back ached with his recent growth spurt. He was happy with his height before. He was 5'9, just shorter than his sister. He stood out less. But now, after his recent growth spurt, he's 6'0 and he still aches. He's pretty sure he got it from Mothers side. His grandfather was a towering man. He sure as heck didn't get it from James' side, that's for sure. Neither he, nor Aya was happy with his new height. Aya liked being the taller and older one, but now she was just the older one, even if it was by a few months. he liked being small, well, smaller. He was lighter, and that meant less weight to carry if he wanted to carry himself somewhere. Luckily he didn't actually gain much weight, maybe a pound or two. He was 140 lbs, pretty light compared to others.

Welp, time to start school anyhow. He took his sisters hand, or a few of her fingers. It was his way of telling her 'I'm nervous as hell, but I'll do it if you're there'. He was taller, and acting older, but in reality, he was the younger brother. And he wasn't too afraid to act like it sometimes, even if it was subtle.

Last edited:
Chiruka Momoiichi
Tagged:
(Tag Relevant Players Here)
Out of Character:
(OOC Here)
Chiruka was crying when he got his acceptance. His dark eyes brimming with tears and spilling over onto his mask as he tried to control his sobs. Iruka had given him a flat look before rolling his light blue eyes. Ruka vaguely remember him muttering something about them letting just anyone in nowadays, but had gleefully chosen to ignore it. Sometimes RuRu-Nii got rather grumpy and said things he didn’t mean. Ruka had planned on surprising his mother at dinner later that night with the good news, baking a celebratory cake and making strawberry dango. Unfortunately his twin still wasn’t in a good mood come dinner time, and spilt the beans the second their tired overworked mother came through the door with a “we’re in” . Said overworked mother merely gave a tired smile and murmured a congratulations and that she was going to bed. Leaving Ruka with a two layer pistachio cake and strawberry dango. The cookware behind him rattled angrily at the injustice of their hard work going to waste as Ruka frantically pacified them that it was ok and that Kaa-Chan was just tired and of course it would get eaten! He would bring it to school as a...gift? Would that be acceptable? Would anyone eat it? Would they think he was trying to hard? Of course Chiruka wanted to try his very best but...would that make him seem desperate? Or maybe they would think he was trying to bribe them! Ruka expressed his concerns in the morning of school frantically with his toothbrush (of which he had affectionately named Bristle) and his mask as he groomed himself. “I-I don’t k-know...m-maybe I should J-just leave it? “ the blue and silver tooth brush gave whirred it’s bristles angrily in objection. If he ate all those sweets himself,he was bound to get a cavity! Then his hard work would go to waste! Ruka has the decency to blush at the reprim. “B-but I c-can’t just th-throw it a-away! They w-worked s-so hard to h-help me make I-it...I don’t w-want their e-efforts to go to waste.” He mumbled back as he combed his hair the the side and out of his face. The toothbrush gave a low encouraging whir as it rolled across the vanity to nudge his hand. Smiling gratefully at his faithful teeth cleaner, he granted his request and picked it up and, after placing just the right amount of tooth paste onto it’s bristles, placed it in his mouth so it could clean his teeth. It was decided then. He would take the treats to school and share them with his class. If no one wanted any...well. What Bristles didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. And that’s how he found himself. Sitting at his desk with a cake box and dango in front of him as he anxiously awaited his classmates. Iruka had grumbled at him this morning to go on without him (actually his exact words were “I don’t want to be seen with you but...details) thus leaving him as the first person in the classroom as he fiddled with the straps on his mask. Anxiously cast glances from his desk to the door.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back