• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA craving! (Tododeku & Todobaku)

Raven Queen

Make way for the Raven Queen
Hi, dears!
I am finally up to date with BNHA and as the title says I am here looking for roleplays for this specific craving!

About me
❄︎ You can call me Erika, it’s my internet name. You are invited to give me any (non-insulting) nickname you want though.
❄︎ My time zone is GMT, however, I suffer from severe insomnia, so I am up at the craziest hours and can roleplay with basically any time zone.
❄︎ That said, English is not my first language, but it is what I specialize in so you can expect good grammar from me IC.
❄︎ I am 23 years old and I would like my roleplaying partner to be at least 18+.
❄︎ I much rather roleplay on discord than on site.
❄︎ Also, I don’t know if I am coming on too strongly, but I promise I don’t bite, and I love to talk OOC, be it roleplay matters or day to day things.
❄︎ I will be active OOC 90% of the time I am not sleeping, as for IC I can promise a reply at least every two days, probably more, but sometimes I just get stuck on what to reply.
❄︎ Third person, past tense, paragraph style.
❄︎ Quality over quantity (But no one-liners, at least five sentences)

What I would like from you
❄︎ As said above, please be over 18.
❄︎ Please be open to OOC talk, as I find it very hard to roleplay with someone if I am not comfortable with them OOC.
❄︎ Huge plus if you are open to roleplay over discord!

Pairings
❄︎ Todoroki Shouto x Midoriya Izuku
❄︎ Todoroki Shouto x Bakugou Katsuki

Some ideas (but let’s plot together too!)
❄︎ Hanahaki AU (my kingdom for this!)
❄︎ Fake/Pretend relationship turned real
❄︎ Medieval Fantasy AU
❄︎ Class 1-A go on vacations together
❄︎ Hero x Villain AU
❄︎ Hogwarts AU
❄︎ Android AU (think Detroit: Become Human)
❄︎ Coffee Shop AU
❄︎ Soulmate AU (!!!!)
❄︎ Meeting again as adults
❄︎ Zombie Apocalypse AU
❄︎ Anything horror
❄︎ Anything rom-com like
❄︎ Hunger games AU (with or without quirks!)

Final notes
You can contact me by sending a PM or adding Erika#4539 on discord. Please let me know what I can call you, your age range, time zone and what ideas you have when contacting me.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi, dears!
I am finally up to date with BNHA and as the title says I am here looking for roleplays for this specific craving!

About me
❄︎ You can call me Erika, it’s my internet name. You are invited to give me any (non-insulting) nickname you want though.
❄︎ My time zone is GMT, however, I suffer from severe insomnia, so I am up at the craziest hours and can roleplay with basically any time zone.
❄︎ That said, English is not my first language, but it is what I specialize in so you can expect good grammar from me IC.
❄︎ I am 23 years old and I would like my roleplaying partner to be at least 18+.
❄︎ I much rather roleplay on discord than on site.
❄︎ Also, I don’t know if I am coming on too strongly, but I promise I don’t bite, and I love to talk OOC, be it roleplay matters or day to day things.
❄︎ I will be active OOC 90% of the time I am not sleeping, as for IC I can promise a reply at least every two days, probably more, but sometimes I just get stuck on what to reply.

What I would like from you
❄︎ As said above, please be over 18.
❄︎ Please be open to OOC talk, as I find it very hard to roleplay with someone if I am not comfortable with them OOC.
❄︎ Huge plus if you are open to roleplay over discord!

Pairings
❄︎ Todoroki Shouto x Midoriya Izuku
❄︎ Todoroki Shouto x Bakugou Katsuki

Some ideas (but let’s plot together too!)
❄︎ Hanahaki AU (my kingdom for this!)
❄︎ Fake/Pretend relationship turned real
❄︎ Medieval Fantasy AU
❄︎ Class 1-A go on vacations together
❄︎ Hero x Villain AU
❄︎ Hogwarts AU
❄︎ Android AU (think Detroit: Become Human)
❄︎ Coffee Shop AU
❄︎ Soulmate AU (!!!!)
❄︎ Meeting again as adults
❄︎ Zombie Apocalypse AU
❄︎ Anything horror
❄︎ Anything rom-com like
❄︎ Hunger games AU (with or without quirks!)

Final notes
You can contact me by sending a PM or adding Erika#4539 on discord. Please let me know what I can call you, your age range, time zone and what ideas you have when contacting me.

Hope to hear from you!

Hello. I was wondering if this is still going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back