• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bluejay; A Story of You

Should there be a Rebel Group, or should it be a normal suburb life roleplay?

• Stay with the easy stuff, man...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to get kidnapped!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hunnyhelp

Angsty Teenager
K, so I'm just throwing this at the wall. I got this idea when I was looking out the window at a tree thinking of my fantasy roleplays and Earth magic, when a Bluejay flew in my vision, so I thought. 'If we spend so much time roleplaying other fictional people, why don't we roleplay ourselves? No magic (welllll....l expect the magic of LOVE), no robots, no tragic forbidden relationships (unless your a perverted teacher or a sweet girl with cancer), just you, roleplaying yourself. In first or third person. That's it, oh and did I mention we were all kidnapped and taken to _____ by a mysterious rebel group named 'Code Bluejay'(unless you think this roleplay would be better without it). But other than that, perfectly normal roleplay.

Not one liners? I mean dialogue is freezone (I don't want a bunch of posts about how blue the sky was during your dungeon imprisonment conversation), but I only ask about a paragraph, I can't do much better (I can if I get into it). But long posts are encouraged (until I start hating you for being better than me, that is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back