• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bludust Crusaders- character page

Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Post characters here, add anything you feel is important. While its a fantasy and I have stated anime logic is in play but keep it somewhat realistic. In regards to characters not the powers.
For example You can't be a loli thug who can punch out grown men etc
I may ask you edit or change your characters power.

On another note I wanted to rip off stands, the idea of a physical manifestation of ones will that uses the power you grow. If you like this feel free to make this apart of your character. Stand name can be what you like, power you have will determine it's reach. That's if we rip off stands I mean.
=================

Name::
Appearance/notable features:: (how you look or what one can notice when staring at you)
Notable talents/flaws:: (everyone has them)

The day of the incident::
(Small paragraph or two of what you was doing before you met the cartoon like scientist)

The power::
(Your power)

Last edited:
I'll finish it later))

Name:: Mike Byran
Appearance/notable features:: 5ft8 white male, messy black hair, green eyes
gun.jpg

Notable talents::
Accuracy- be that from practice or a natural gift Mike is quite accurate with shooting, (his gun mostly but bow and arrow is good to) and throwing a boomerang (knife is more straight forward)

Fighting- trains at a boxing gym or did until the blue dust incident. But from being in enough fights one starts to get better at it.

Sneaky- moves quietly and fast, like all good thieves.

flaws::
Terrible cardio- cannot run long distance.

Smoker/drinker- a reason he has terrible cardio maybe

Emotional- be it pride jealousy love happiness depression etc Mike is very emotionally driven which can lead to unsavory situations to say at the least.

The day of the incident::
Mike had just been fired from his shitty casual job, walking to his friends house to get drugs to sell he was soon standing before the strange scientist. As he began to talk Mike went to ignore him, then got blasted. A hour later he received word from a mysterious text message that explained the tournament and promises of prizes.

Needless to say as Mike soon found a gold sphere the day his power was noticed, (accidentally turning his phone invisible in his hand led to discovery of what he can do)
And his luck only changed from there.

The power:: Transparent Groove
Invisibility!! Anything Mike's hands touch turns invisible for at least two minutes. If he touches himself he can turn invisible.
The "Groove" is a small humanoid form, it has a six meter range from Mike. While able to move fast and having decent strength (equal to a person nothing amazing)
Anything it touches turns invisible, Only the Groove and the user being able to see.

Last edited:
Name: Garret Campbell
Appearance/notable features:
Garret.png

Notable talents/flaws:
Talents:
Military training: Garret is ex-military and knows how to use various guns and is deadly with them.
Tank: Garret can take a hit and give a hit.
Desperation: Garret NEEDS the money. This desperation can push a person to the extremes.

Flaws:
Poor: After coming back from the military he hasn’t been able to find a well-paying job. And for certain reasons, he needs to collect a vast amount of money as quickly as possible, which is his motivation for collecting the orbs.
Poor Education: Garret didn't exactly pay attention in school, preferring to fool around and joining the military rather than seek higher education.
Desperation: Garret NEEDS the money. This desperation can push a person to the extremes.

The day of the incident:
It was just another fruitless day looking for work and get rich quick schemes. He got ambushed by the blue guy on his way back from buying a lottery ticket at the gas station. The ticket didn't win. Not having a phone, the information was delivered to him by letter and he resolved himself to gain the gold orbs. Not to win whatever this competition was but in order to sell the orbs.

The power: Cooling prevention
Cooling prevention is what it sounds like. It prevents objects and people from cooling down. Whenever an object loses heat, it gains heat equal to the amount lost. This ability is devastating with anything that generates heat, such as vehicles, living things or bullets.

8bace817c1ac7203f147bff1c55290ee.jpg

[Name]: Damon Prince.
[Age]: 29.
[Appearance/Notable Features]: If you look at him closely, you can see he wears a little make up to liven up his appearance. His posture is bad and he usually wears purple contacts though his eyes are a much more silver-y color.

[Talents]:
Faking It - As an online star who plays video games for a living, he knows how to fake his emotions when he plays games that he doesn't love at all just for the views of the masses.
Dexterity - He's quite good with his hands.
Adaptation - Years of experience playing games with a multitude of different situations in them have taught him how to quickly adapt when shit goes wrong.

[Flaws]:
Cocky - Damon is the type to underestimate his opponents based on their appearance.
Reckless - He's also the type of friend that would jump off a cliff for the thrill of it.
Terrible Endurance - Despite being able to stream for hours on end, he would not last very long when it comes to running laps.

-

[The Day of The Incident]:
In a quaint bar he frequents, Damon talks the ear off of the bartender. "I just don' ged it, Peter. What does she see in that shitty lukewarm bowl of soup that she doesn't see in me?! I am so much more hotter than he is- I even model sometimes! I do so much for 'er sake and she jus'... she just ups and cheats on me... I just don't fuckin' ged it..." He's sobbing. Despite how little he knows of the guy, he knows that he is much kinder than most people and feels safe enough to vent to. They've known each other long enough.

A look of pity is in Peter's eyes. "Look, man. I'm not really the type to know much about this subject but here's my two cents. You are a great dude that can do so much better than her. So what if you post videos of yourself playing video games online as a job? You've got a career-" "A declining one." "So what? You could go be a model. And if you can't be that, you could always come here. I'm sure the owner would love you," Pete says as he cleans a glass. "...Thanks. You're always so nice to me," he downs the last remaining bit of alcohol in his glass, "...I'm sure that you'd be a good boyfriend. Kind, cute and hard-working. You're the whole package. Makes me wonder how you're still single." A glance upwards reveals that Pete is blushing. "Oh- uh, um... Thanks...?"

The night goes on as they talked about life and recent events. Soon enough, Damon leaves the bar and heads home. On his way there, a man covered in belts appears out of nowhere, welcoming him to something that he wasn't really listening to before getting blasted by a cloud of blue smoke. Damon was hammered so he didn't remember much of the encounter when he got home. When he woke up, there was an email in his inbox explaining a tournament he didn't enter which he thought of as some kind of spam.

A week later and the familiar name of the Bluedust Tournament on the news stations convinces him that the email from a week ago was real. With a super power he knows nothing about and a golden sphere in his hand, he enters the tournament.

[The Power]:
The ability Damon possesses, nicknamed Channel Orange by himself, manifests itself as a tiny silver head with a spike on it's forehead. While cute, it's everlasting smile and wide orange eyes that never close make it look creepy. It floats around Damon most of the time in a radius of 5 meters. It's signature allows it to absorb and store light. When it is charged with light, Channel Orange appears with a blue aura around it and little arm-like appendages it can use to grab small items like keys. It can slightly manipulate the light it's charged with and shoot out a beam straight into someone's eyes to blind them. It can shoot 5 beams in a row before needing to charge again, which takes exactly 15 seconds in natural light(e.g sun, fire). Where artificial light is prominent however, such as night time, it can take up to 30 to 40 seconds to charge completely.

8d3699ec73c3963338cb88ab07dd43ae.gif

Last edited:
I mean if everyone's gonna be a JoJo character....

Name: Karl Murdoch
Appearance:
d0ea80b0988d4e863b6d21b611b640eef1e17def_00.jpg

Notable talents/flaws:
Talents:
Trickster - Karl is an exceptionally good liar, able to twist many tense situations to his advantage.
Trajectory Proficiency - From years of pranks and water balloon fights, and also from natural talent, Karl is very good at quickly calculating trajectories and aiming catapult ammunition.
Strength - For a long time, Karl was wildly overweight. In his efforts to lose said weight, Karl started going to the gym - almost to an unhealthy extent. Thankfully, this just resulted in him being athletic as hell.

Flaws:
Insecure - If he's called fat, dumb or any other childish insult, Karl tends to fly into an unthinking rage.
Hindsight is 20-20 - Karl tends to charge blindly into things rather than plan them out. He also has a hard time determining consequences for his actions. He'll straight up try and drop a building on someone and only later realize he would ALSO get crushed by the building.

The day of the incident:
Karl works as a scam artist most of the time. He was in the middle of selling a miracle cure by doing a "demonstration" when the man with blue hair appeared. Needless to say, he won't be able to sell the miracle cure anymore - after all, he was seen drinking it and then suddenly collapsed, convulsing. But he found something better. AbsoLUTEly he takes the golden sphere.

The power: PURESHU PURINSU (Fresh Prince) [inspired by the Cane of Pacci from LoZ: Minish Cap]
When Karl touches something, he can spin it on any axis up to 60 kph. He can choose to only spin a section of an object when he does this. While spinning, Karl can decide which objects are able to interact with the spinning object, and which objects simply pass through. The object being spun has to be of a reasonable size (maximum size usually 10 feet in any dimension) and CANNOT be a section of a living creature (just the head of a person, for example). The object being spun is henceforth referred to as the Court for ease.

For example, he can touch the ground and command it to spin on a vertical axis. He can choose to only spin a section of the ground (say, a 5'x10' section of the ground) like a helicopter blade. This is the Court. He can choose to have the Court pass through any other sections of the ground - this means the Court spins without getting any friction from the ground around it. However, he can also choose the Court to interact with anything ON TOP of the Court - like himself, and whoever else is on the Court. Visually, this particular example would look like Karl turned the ground he was standing on into a spinning platform, moving him just as fast.

Other applications of this power:
1. Turn the ground into a makeshift catapult, launching Karl forward
2. Completely change the trajectory of any projectile without making it lose momentum
3. Break/remove parts of the environment (snap locks by only spinning part of it and ruining the intricate mechanisms, spinning a structural pillar out of place to collapse a building)
4. He can turn a person onto their head and completely throw them off. However, this takes a lot of effort for him to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back