• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Bog Character Sheet (Goblin RP)

Other
Here

ungulatehoof

local unicorn
97a201bd67ef5fcedbce8782ca97c2e7.png

Welcome to the character sheet for my goblin roleplay, Bloody Bog!

Interest check here:
Lore sheet:
Coming soon!

Rules:
- No powergaming.
- No metagaming.
- Have a positive, creative attitude!
- I'm not asking you to contribute paragraphs. Just post a little bit at least once a week, that's fine! And if you can't, no worries, I totally get it! No stress.
- You can play humans and a lot of humanoid fantasy creatures (i.e goblins (of course), fae, gnomes, elves, brownies, hobgoblins, bugbears, etc). But I'm afraid non-humanoid fantasy creatures like dragons and unicorns are beyond the scope of this rp.

Character Sheet Template (appearance and personality sections can be as long or as short as desired, and the appearance of the template can be altered however you want):

Name |
Gender |
Species |
Tribe (if applicable)
|
Appearance|
Personality |
Extra info (optional) |

Character sheets must be approved to start RPing! I'll send you a link to the Discord once you've been approved.​

Name | Yashi
Gender | Female
Species | Goblin
Tribe (if applicable)
| Brkuzum
Appearance| A young, red-orange goblin of small stature compared to others of her tribe. Wiry and toothy with large yellow eyes and a resting scowl.
Personality | The runt of a large family that had no room for her, she has a deeply ingrained inferiority complex that manifests in overcompensating with false bravado and a defensive attitude. She's a little goblin with outsized ambitions and doesn't care what she has to do to achieve them.
Extra info (optional) | Yashi craves the finer things in life and is easily tempted with promises of material things, good food, and other status symbols.

Name | Phask
Species | Goblin
Tribe (if applicable) | Tulzummum
Appearance| Phask's pustuled hide is a dark navy in color, lightening to a tealish-blue in places around his face, neck, armpits, and belly. His yellow eyes shine behind a pair of jury-rigged spectacles perched on his constantly dripping nose. He has long arms and big webbed hands which, along with his tail, help him swim better. He wears a dirty cloth hat; its original color has been lost to time and muck.
Personality | Phask is a biologist. A rather nasty little piece of work, he hates when others try to pry into his personal business. Despite the hypocrisy, he enjoys eavesdropping on others and harvesting secrets for later use. He values knowledge like all his Tulzummum brethren, but holds a very miserly attitude when it comes to sharing this knowledge with other tribes.
Extra info (optional) | He almost constantly smokes rancid mushrooms through a long pipe, and as such, his breath stinks like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back