• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodlines- the price (OCC)

*Slides in*
Angry midget makes a return vol. 2 (;

Agent23 Agent23 Hey!! Can we make 2 characters? I was thinking of a headless horseman - obviously a servant of sorts, but WEW death and destruction

For the record we have met our quota for heroes, all additional characters are either normals (people incapable of magic)
Or pale servants.

Added two new sections "magic" and "the four realms" to the lore.

May be useful to those who wish to make monsters or refine their heroes :)

Hey everybody! Gonna look at the lore pages, and maybe consider PMing some stuff to add/inquire about things too.

I like this character but there are two things to note. Artasia is one unified nation, there are no countries.
As for spirits, only the souls of the nyx can be used, the Souls of the underworld are inaccessible, and artasia has no ghosts, therefore there wouldnt be "spirits of the land" unless you are refering to living beings. Take a look at the lore section to learn a bit more about spirits, the dead, and the afterlife.
Well, guess I got some tinkering to do then! I'll get to fixing it! Should I tag you when I'm done?

Sure thing buddy, let me know if you have any questions :)
I got a question right now for you! I'm considering changing my character to be able to use and manipulate ice. Is it possible for people to live on the edges of the Everfrost area on the land?

I got a question right now for you! I'm considering changing my character to be able to use and manipulate ice. Is it possible for people to live on the edges of the Everfrost area on the land?
It is possible but they would need a few things. Firstly they would need to have allies within the frost dragons and Djinn, otherwise they have to contend with them and thats very very hard. Alternatively stealth is a must. A person could beat one or two frost monsters if they are lucky, but being so far north puts you in the Master ring so there'd be no way to just brute force your way through it especially alone. To be honest, the best way to go about it would be to pick a side (djinn or dragon) and have your family be allied with them that way at least everything out there aint trying to kill you.

It is possible but they would need a few things. Firstly they would need to have allies within the frost dragons and Djinn, otherwise they have to contend with them and thats very very hard. Alternatively stealth is a must. A person could beat one or two frost monsters if they are lucky, but being so far north puts you in the Master ring so there'd be no way to just brute force your way through it especially alone. To be honest, the best way to go about it would be to pick a side (djinn or dragon) and have your family be allied with them that way at least everything out there aint trying to kill you.
That's some very wise advice for how to go about my idea, thank you! I had realized a little late it would be pretty far out of the Peace Ring, but didn't realize it would be that far out! I'll take your advice and have them allied with one of those powerful creatures in the area. Thanks again!

I'll finish the Horseman tomorrow :p It's 1am gotta sleep. BUT MIDGET IS ANGRIER, BETTER, AND SMOLLER THAN BEFORE WOO - *Jazz hands intensify*

Very good. He will most assuredly be useful and he displays leadership skills that i will likely put to good use. Also the Frost dragon alliance could be very benificial in the long run
Yeah, that alliance could be beneficial. I hadn't actually thought about calling on it in the RP unless its life or death. I'll do my best to meet expectations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back