• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodlines CS

Battle-Sister May

Professional Heretic Slayer

Bloodlines Character Sheets

Notice: If you wish to play as a member of a minor bloodline, ask me beforehand. Also, thanks @StoneWolf18 for the help with this.

vampire-counts-race-symbol.jpg

Name: (How are/ were you known as?)

Bloodline: (Who have you sided with? If mortal, disregard.)

Appearance: (Image or detailed description)

Height: (How tall are you?)

Weight: (Heavy? Light?)

Hair: (Need I be clearer?)

Eyes: (This one, also?)

Clothing Style: (How do you dress?)

Abilities: (Magical? Physical? Describe.)

Spells: (Specify school of magic. Dark? Elemental? Arcane?)

Likes: (You might be undead, but even then you have your preferences.)

Dislikes: (Everyone dislikes something.)

Strengths: (What are your strong points?)

Weaknesses: (You're undead, immortal and stronger than a human, but even then you have weak points.)

Personality: (How do people see you? How are you around them?)

History: (Everyone has a story, if you are willing to listen)

Extras: (Curiosities, why not share a few fun things about you?)

OOC || LORE || RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Josef Von Carstein

Bloodline: Von Carstein

Appearance: Josef was always, tall in life and death. Due to his physique he could be best described as resembling a pole. Despite this he has a full squared jaw, and otherwise average features for a 30 year old man. He does not like the look of stubble, and as such the appearance of stubble on his face is an obvious sign of stress. A long scar runs from the top of his left eye down to right above his lips vertically. His body is sleek but appears to be almost completely devoid of muscles. He hates to show his body in front of others though, and will always choose to remain clothed unless forced otherwise.

Height: 7'2"

Weight: A light 275 pounds

Hair: Josef has bright silver hair which he keeps cut to about an inch. He lets his hair fall as it will, but will always keep it at that length.

Eyes: Josef's left eye is a pearly white to denote blindness. His right eye is a reddish copper color.

Clothing Style: Josef is always found in a black tuxedo with a purple tie and a black eye-patch with a purple Von Carstein logo on it. He also carries a purple handkerchief in his breast Pocket. Josef's shining black dress shoes are always kept shining, to the point where he will stop anything to polish them if they become dirty.

Abilities: Josef employs almost entirely magical abilities as his physical abilities have always been lack luster even for a vampire. When he isn't using magic to solve his problems he uses a six inch dagger which he keeps attached to the inside of his tuxedo jacket. 

Spells: Josef employs an ancient form of dark magic that allows him to store magical energy in his body, and unleash it in either large bursts, or use it to increase the power of that part of the body. He stores 80% of his energy in his blind left eye, and will spread the stored energy over his whole body when he is in a dangerous situation, or needs the power to intimidate. 

Dislikes: Being dirty, guns.

Strengths: Josef has a very large natural magical pool, his ability to store energy up with daily rituals only allows him to store more power. He is usually rather kind, but if he wants to fight he can be very intimidating.

Weaknesses: Josef is awkward in social situations, and has a hard time communicating. He prefers to avoid interaction with others, but forces himself out every once in a while despite his best judgement.

Personality: Jeremiah is extremely awkward when it comes to socializing. He wears a tuxedo in hopes that dressing well will make other people think he is sophisticated, and tries to talk as smart as he can. This makes him come off as a little more uptight than he really is, and once you get to know him he opens up, and it becomes obvious that he is more sensitive and kind than he appears on the outside. He can be very cold to his enemies, but will only resort to violence when he feels there is no other option, or becomes upset or angry.

History: Josef was born in a small town in western Slovakia, and lived with his mother and father. They lived on a small farm and grew mostly vegetables. They were not rich by any standards, but had enough food for the three of them. His childhood was relatively normal as far as Slovakia is concerned, and though he was always awkward, managed to have a few friends. By the time he reached 13 Josef was already about 6'8" and only had a little farther to grow. He began to take over his fathers work on the farm once he reached 17, and by the age of 20 was doing most of the work on the farm as his father prepared to retire from working. He led a perfect life for a farmer, and despite his social awkwardness became well known among the people whom sold in the market stalls. He became particularly fond of a female stand vendor who sold mostly vegetables, and who was one of his more frequent buyers. By the age of 30 he was preparing to propose to her, when he discovered she had been murdered. Angry, and willing to do anything he turned to the dark arts. He eventually tracked down a man who was selling what he claimed to be a powerful artifact of life. When Josef ended up coming into contact with was a tablet which summoned a demon. This demon was the one that damaged Josef's eye and lead to his blindness in the left eye. Josef used all of his knowledge to banish the demon, but it in turn gave him immortality. Josef has used most of his immortality studying how to store up energy, in hopes one day he will be able to store up enough to bring back the dead exactly as they were. This research and a small reputation in the vampire community brought the attention of the Von Carstein family. After a few years of observation the family approached Josef with an offer. Join them and share his findings and power, and they would assist him with finding research materials and with any other needs. Having lived for more than a hundred years alone, Josef decided to accept the opportunity, and has been a member for 53 years.

Extras: Josef particularly enjoys violin music, but has never made an attempt to learn. He spends almost all of his alone time either reading novels or studying magic. He tends to keep a few fingers in the farming market, making his fortune by influencing farmers and merchants. He also particularly enjoys B blood.

(Please let me know if any edits need to be made or if there are any problems

"If someone were to offer you the gift of a lifetime, tell them no. Trust me when I say that for what can initially be a blessing is very much a curse in disguise."

View attachment 210663

Name:

Kiraan Vahdin-Von Carstien
"Never wed and have no interest in doing so. My name will forever remain unchanged, aside from the mandatory hyphen of course."

"Four. Centuries mind you, please don't tell me yours. Bloody hell I already feel old."

"I do hope you're smart enough to realize such a fact."

Bloodline:
Von Carstien
"If you weren't smart enough to realize my name, then let me explain. I was once human and partially still them, thus giving me no reason to act akin to a feral dog."

Sexuality:
Pansexual
"When you get to be as old as I am, you learn not to be picky."

Height:
5' 5"
"Reasonable. I never really bothered with my height all that much."

Weight:
115 lbs
"Isn't that a bit rude to ask a woman, or are today's youth  not being taught respect?"

Hair:
When she was turned, her hair didn't bleach. A dark brown that's somewhat thin and difficult to control.Extends to her upper back.
"At least I won't ever have to worry about it greying."

Eyes:
Her eyes faded to more of a deep grey with a metallic edge.
"Not that impressive."

Build:
Ectomophic with less of an hourglass figure with slightly broader shoulders than hips.
"Looks can be deceiving. Yes, I was with child at one point."

Clothing Style:
Due to her age, she tends to stick towards an older style of fashion but nothing bright or big. Simple.
"I can hardly understand what people are wearing today."

Abilities:
Preferring to keep things civil, she dislikes combat as a whole. Yet when necessary, magic is her speciality.

"I have quite the amount of time to spare. An eternity in fact."

Spells:

Aside from dabbling into elemental control, specifically flames, she has spent most of her time honing a conjugation spell of sorts. Being able to summon a raven of all things to do her biding. However the animal isn't indestructible and isn't suited for combat.

"I haven't named the Raven and I doubt I will. As for flames, the best I can do is summon a small spark if I tried."

Strengths:

Peacekeeping is one of her stronger suits as is defusing situations.

"As I said before, I would prefer if things remained as civil as possible."

Weaknesses:
Physically she is stronger than a human but can't possibly reach the limit of bulkier vampires. There was also a slight mutation in her sire's blood, which makes it difficult for her to consume blood in large quantities, having to sate herself periodically rather than at one time. Mentally, children and most things to do with them. Her past is to blame for that.

"What is in my glass? A red wine of course, how terrible of you to think otherwise."

Personality:
At one point, Kiraan was upbeat, optimistic, childish, slightly carefree and oh-so naive. Yet that was many years ago. Now woman tends to keep a more mature air about herself all while being a touch pessimistic, and generally bitter on occasion. However, despite this, she still has an overprotecting and somewhat caring nature due to longing for a child of her own.

"Quite curious, aren't we?"

History:
Kiraan is a much different woman than she was before she had been turned. Yet that was very much changed when her naive and desperate self took a rather stupid offer. Out of all the things she has forgotten about her life, this is the one that she wishes to part with the most but is unable to. It had been many years ago, and women have a child out of wedlock was one of the largest sins that could've been committed. The father, learning of her pregnancy, had soon fled, leaving her for another. This hadn't done much to damage Kiraan, hardly. Carrying along with life and ignoring the hateful criticism that was constantly flung her way. But a week from giving birth, a certain vampire was much too curious. He had been wondering for a rather long time if a woman was turned with a child in the womb, would they live? The answer was blantely obvious with a few honeyed words and quite a bit of deception, he was able to convince her to drink his blood and then "put her to sleep" as he had put it, not wanting her to realise she was actually condoning her own death by his hands.

It took two days for the process to be complete and Kiraan to fully regain consciousness. But she was unfortunately met with two things:

The man had fled.

And her unborn child had died due to the stress it had caused.

This is what truly destroyed her, especially when her offspring had to be magically removed before it could've rotted within her. Fast forward quite a few years later and she has reluctantly accepted the fact that she is stuck in the current position she is now, and is forever unable to bear another child. To compensate somewhat, she tends to fuss over those she grows close to, some even to a rather annoying degree.

OOC Extra: I adore conflict so if someone would be at all interested in playing her sire, PM me. ^^

75ddaf760b12f26601769eece6f47c1a.jpg

Name: Cedric Adams - Tepes

Bloodline: Tepes

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 158

Hair: Light brown. Somewhat wavy and a bit long.

Eyes: Emerald green

Clothing Style: Always dark clothes and a white shirt.

Abilities: While he is strong because of his bloodline, Cedric prefers speed, stealth, and war tactics.

Spells:

-Shape-shifting

-Illusions

-Shadow manipulation

-A bit of hypnosis

Likes: Reading. Chasing his prey. Blood type O. Friendly debates. His connections with the Von Carsteins. His accent because it helps charm people to his bed.

Dislikes: Religious zealots. Stupid people who make stupid decisions. The sun. Over-zealous idiots.

Strengths: Patient enough to pick up habits. Gets his facts straight. Strong-willed. Good listener and a better info-broker.

Weaknesses: Other than the obvious, he will lose his temper when people make stupid decisions like wasting blood for fun. Can be a bit of a perverted flirt.

Personality: Charming, flirtatious, smart, patient, stubborn, sarcastic, confident, will not take crap from others, a bit of a mischievous trickster when he's bored, serious hard worker, loyal, a bit sadistic towards humans.

History: (WIP)

Extras:

-He has bamboo plants in his room and names one of them 'Chef' because the person who gave it to him was a chef.

-He takes nature walks (or flights, whichever one that suits his fancy)

-Sleeps with his prey sometimes.

Beast form:

latest.jpg

Elizabeth von Carstein

e2c743a7eb8e13543f7a05e13cca21c7.jpg

Name: 

Elizabeth von Carstein

"Johanna Metzer never fit me right."

(17 at time of transformation)

Female

Bloodline: 

Von Carstein

Height: 

5'4'' (1.64 m)

Weight: 

124 lb (56 kg)

Hair: 

Long, pure white hair that falls to the middle of her back.

Eyes: 

Copper red eyes with a bronze rim.

Clothing Style: 

Due to her heritage and origins, she tends to dress up in simple gowns.

Abilities:

While still stronger than an ordinary human, physical strength is not her strong suit. She prefers to study the dark arts.

Spells:

A powerful necromancer of her own right, Elizabeth can rise corpses to do her bidding, as well as commune with the spirits of the deceased. She also dabbles a bit in demonology and the art of curses, but has only superficial knowledge on those fields.

-Fine chocolates.

-AB+ blood.

-Harpsichord music.

-Cats.

-Ballroom dancing.

-Romance novels.

-Fine wine.

Dislikes:

-Lack of finesse.

-O+ blood.

-Rats.

-Garlic.

-Being treated like a child.

Strengths:

A very skilled mage, and talented necromancer. Her young and innocent look tends to easily fool people into underestimating her.

Weaknesses:

She is stronger than an ordinary human, but very weak physically by vampire standards.

Personality:

A very experienced and ancient vampire, even with her young looks, Elizabeth is a very smart woman. She has looked after the other members of the von Carstein strain for as long as some can remember, and is a well respected member of the clan. She can be regarded as somewhat cold, and her years of life have turned her into a scepticist. She worries for their future, and can spend nights thinking of the outcomes to their ongoing war. But in the end, even with what others might think, she cares deeply for her clan and its members.

History:

The daughter of a rich Germanic banker, she was once known as Johanna Metzer. Her father travelled a lot around Europe, leaving her mother and herself alone for most of that time, with only the servants to make them company. Johanna at times found herself longing to go with her father and leave the rather boring life she led in the small free town she had grown up into. And then came her wish. When she turned 15, her father thought that it would be best if she started to learn the family's trade, for she would inherit it one day, and started to take the girl with him on his strides across Europe. She did so for the next year, learning how to deal with merchants and how to properly deal in the business of banks. She was on to a bright future. That is, until her father was betrayed.

His partner, wanting to take over the company to himself, hired a few mercenaries to take care of the banker and his family. She saw as her father and mother were massacred, and fled before they could find her. Johanna spent the next few months as a homeless wanderer, praying for the skies to help her retake what was hers by right. But no answer came for a long time, until someone approached her one fateful night. Knowing of her hardships, a very well dressed man that identified himself as Vladimir offered her a chance for revenge. She took it, and from them on was known as Elizabeth von Carstein.

Extras:

-She is the one that takes care of most of the family's business.

-Some call her "the heiress", both for her upbringing as well as the fact many believe she will take the Carstein seat should Vladimir fall.

“Run. Run as fast as you can and [SIZE= 12px]don't look back. Because when you look back, you'll freeze up and the chase won't be as fun anymore.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"[/SIZE]

8906e9a79a7fc98ce6f7f12164a8b181.jpg

Name: 

Ophelia Draken 

Three hundred and nineteen years old 

Female

Bloodline: 

Draken

Height: 

5’2

Weight: 

108 lbs

Hair: 

Her hair is dark brown in colour, but have slightly lighter brown highlights with natural curls. 

Eyes: 

Her eyes are amethyst colour.

Clothing Style: 

Ophelia usually wears anything that is black and comfortable. When she is hunting, she would wear other colours and even dresses if needed.

Abilities: 

Lacked in magical abilities, Ophelia is very agile and strong when compared to other vampires. She uses her petite form as an advantage to increase her agility. 

Spells: 

“Spells? I have no need for them."

+ Books 

+ Fresh blood

+ Chasing 

+ Playing with her food

Dislikes: 

- The sun 

- Magic

- Cats

Strengths: 

Catching her pray. Whatever Ophelia decides to set her eyes on, she’ll make sure she gets it, human or not.

Weaknesses: 

Ophelia is rather weak when it comes to magic. She’d like to avoid people who uses it as much as possible. 

Personality: 

Ophelia is, most of the time, quiet and calm. She has always been like this, even before she was turned. Around those who she is close to, Ophelia is more open and somewhat friendly. Her intelligence is noticeable to those that have met her and her ways of killing have been heard by many. She choose her prey carefully and let them run. She then bleed them a little while they are running, leaving a trail of blood behind them. After a certain amount of time, she kill them and drink them dry then leave them at the spot. All of her kills are very bloody as all of her preys have cuts all over their bodies. 

History:

Before she was turned, Ophelia was a well-behaved girl, like any other daughter from an aristocratic family. She was loved by many, but her father. The reason was unknown to her at the time. On the night of her birthday, her father had thrown a party for her. The people that came were mostly strangers to her, but she couldn’t care less. Ophelia thought that her father has finally acknowledged her, but she was wrong. Her father killed her mother and accused a poor servant boy of another family of doing it. The reason? She was having an affair with another man and Ophelia was the result of that affair. When Ophelia confronted him later that night, he pushed her off the balcony of her room. 

A vampire, dressed in a red gown, turned her that night. A few days passed before she met her father again. It was on the night of her mother’s birthday when she visited her father. She made him look at her in the eyes as she killed him.

He was her first kill, a man she once called father.

"That is all you need to know."

Extras: Weapons, and anything that can be use as a weapon, are her favourite type of toys. Her favourite blood type is AB-negative 

Name: Lance Cobbler

"Er, I changed my name to Greathawk, thank you."

"I'm old enough.." *Takes half a shot of light vodka, followed by a fit of coughing*

"At least, I think I am... I am, right?"

Bloodline: N/A

"I hate the name Cobbler..."

Appearance: 
that_cape_from_the_ending_scene____by_kawacy-d7xzvtv.jpg

"The hood too much?"

Height: 5'11

"...and I'm the shorter one in my family!"

Weight: 152 lbs

"I'm, er, skinny."

Hair: Black

"It came that way alright? I swear I didn't have it dyed."

Eyes: Gray

"Hey, they may be rather boring, but at least they aren't incredibly vibrant!"

Clothing Style: Black button-up cloak with hood, dark blue t-shirt, light gray jeans, and black sneakers

"Don't touch my cloak."

Abilities: Good with computers, surprisingly powerful memory

"How does that phrase go..? The memory of an elephant?"

Spells: N/A

"Hey, I once created a fireball... using a can of hairspray and a match that is."

Likes: Likes to hunt the paranormal. He loves staying out and hunting all day, and curling up for a nice, peaceful rest at night. Travelling is another favorite.

"Who you gonna call? Sorry, I'll stop."

Dislikes: Rival paranormal investigators, freezing temperatures, and coffee.

"I don't need the extra energy."

Strengths: Capable of running at high speeds, can read emotions rather well, has incredible hearing.

"Does being able to hold your breath underwater for a minute and a half count as a strength?"

Weaknesses: Although he doesn't live with them anymore, he hates when his family is in danger. Can't stay silent for prolonged amounts of time. Tends to rush into bad situations without planning ahead.

"The silence, so pure, so uninterrupted.. It drives me insane!"

Personality: Relatively cheery. He is head strong about his ideas in life, but is also incredibly shy, and awkward.

"I'm telling you, ghosts do exist."

History: Growing up was difficult for Lance. He was always put in an awkward position in school, whether it had to do with the bullies, or being picked for groups, etc. Life at home didn't help that much either. His mother was sick with lung cancer, and his father had to work two jobs just to keep her alive. His older brother helped too, but with the economy the way it was, there was only so much they could do. With his mother's condition worsening, they had to move out, to a less comfortable home. One that was not only cheaper, but closer to the hospital. The place was old, in the middle of nowhere, and was freezing all the time. As he grew, he began to help out as well, getting a full time job as a secretary for a small golf company.

One day when he was at home, studying up on the physics of a golf ball, he began to notice strange happenings around the house. Lights would flicker, (more frequently than normal that is) doors would squeak closed, the air even felt colder than it had been when they had first moved in. He started to investigate the strange occurrences, following patterns and jotting down notes. At one point, months after the events began, Lance was sleeping in his bed when his bed suddenly shook violently. His initial thought was that it was an earthquake, but the magnitude would have broken the house apart. As if to support the evidence of paranormal activity, nothing else had been shaking once it had died down. The broken old chandelier that hung above on the ceiling was sitting still. Lance was astonished. He had to find more ways of discerning the truth.

Once he was of age, he moved out. Out into the world, where he could discover more issues that arose, similar to the one he had experienced within his own room. He created his own television show called; "Ghosts: The Truth" He became relatively popular on television, but not nearly as much as most other investigators had. He had to find something huge, something that would knock the ideas of all other shows right out of the ballpark, and there it was. Raven's Tower. A city a short ways out from London. There was said to be some serious shit going on in the city, backed up by a shady, dark background. That was where his story began. He would go there and become rich upon revealing the secrets of the place, and with the money he obtained, he could help his father, his brother, his mother.

"I would explain why I named my show the way I did, but that, is a story for another time."

Extras: Lance's favorite food is pasta.

"Any kind. I just love my noodles."

Name: Annette Miller

Appearance: http://imgur.com/LxxwNBS

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 120lbs; her in general thin build has only been exaggerated by her lifestyle and casual drug use.

Hair: Brown, long and rarely tied up.

Eyes: Green

Clothing Style: Club attire or "whatever" leaning to a cyber punk sort of look.

Abilities: For a human Annette is very fast, nimble and agile. This is probably because of her age, light frame and the physical demands of clubbing.

Likes: Drinking, casual drug use, clubbing, reading, stargazing, people watching.

Dislikes: People hung up on rules and order, frozen yogurt, the prospect of a boring life.

Strengths: Intelligent (despite odds and appearance), headstrong, very agile for a human, charismatic.

Weaknesses: Too easy to persuade if appealing to her easygoing nature, flighty, shady (doesn't follow a strict moral code).

Personality: Fun loving, adventurous, reckless, observant/intelligent. 

History: Annette was raised as the youngest of seven children to staunchly catholic parents outside Salem MA. Although not terribly wealthy, the family was well-to-do enough, and respected in their community. Annette never quite lived up to expectations; although that was overlooked often, being the baby of such a large family. She engaged in every reckless behavior possible as a teenager. The second Annette turned 18 she hitchhiked anywhere the road would take her. She quickly learned that the world was not obligated to clothe or feed her however. Eventually she began to pick up odd jobs, staying in places long enough to make a little money before moving on. Big cities are her favorite places because they have the best club scenes, drug availability and a large random wash of people. She has literally spent the last 5 years wandering from place to place, meeting people, working random jobs and seeking out raves and clubs whenever she could. Some might see her as aimless and unmotivated, but in reality she is a soul seeker.

Extras: Overdeveloped morbid curiosity and attraction to danger. Interest in new people and places. Ever heard the expression "curiosity killed the cat"?

Name: Barnabus von Carstein (Formerly Barnaby Smythe)

Bloodline: Von Carstein

Appearance:
twilight-series_36786_1.jpg

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 157lbs

Hair: Dark brown, fairly long

Eyes: Steely grey, red when emotional

Clothing Style: Dresses fairly smartly, wearing a shirt and amet trousers, usually wears a grey trenchcoat over the top

Abilities: - Regular Vampiric attributes

- Decent Necromancer, by no means the equal of the rest of his family, however and his magic is easily overpowered by theirs

Spells: Follows the Necromantic school of magic, able to raise the dead and bind spirits to his will to do his bidding

- Dogs

- Human Culture

- Human interpretations of the supernatural (he gets a good laugh out of it)

- Science fiction novels

- Intelligent people

- Elizabeth von Carstein

Dislikes: - Cats

- Boring/ordinary people

- The Drakens

- Stupid people

- Most of the other Von Carsteins

Strengths: - Regular Vampiric strengths

- Fairly intelligent

Weaknesses: - Regular Vampiric weaknesses

- Relatively weak magic in comparison to the rest of the family

- Headstrong and cocky

- Believes himself stronger than he really is

Personality: (WIP)

History: (WIP)

Extras: (WIP)

Beau Von Carstien

image.jpeg

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Name: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Beau Von Carstein / Daniel Jackson[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Don't mention my old life."[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Age: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']8[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']0 [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']/ 19 when turned.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Yes. I know I'm younger than my family by a long shot."[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Gender: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Male[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']"Never had a gender crisis. I had enough trouble with figuring out my sexuality."[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Bloodline: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Von Carstein[/FONT][/SIZE]

"I may be an asshole but I'm not a psycho."

image.jpeg

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 16px]Appearance[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Height: 5'3''[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']"I know I'm short. Don't rub it in."[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Weight: 102lbs[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']"I know I'm light."[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Hair and [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Eyes: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']When he transformed into a vampire his hair and eyes turned black and hazel despite him being a Von Carstein.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Clothing Style: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Dark casual clothing. Blues, reds, blacks, greys...[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Abilities: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Music Manipulation, Can run faster than most vampires.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Spells: N/A[/FONT][/SIZE]

image.jpeg

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Likes: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Ice Cream, Puppies, Music (specifically alternative, hip hop and rap), Comic Books, Boys, [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Dislikes: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']His Past, Annoying People, Loud Noises, [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Strengths: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Stamina, Agility, Playing Instruments[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Weaknesses: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']His Past[/FONT][/SIZE]

image.jpeg

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Personality:[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman'] Beau is a strong intellectual musician who spends more time being the latter than the two former. He is q[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']uite weak secretly which makes him use his tough evil looking exterior to his advantage. Once you get to know him you'll find out he's just a big softie who's afraid of himself.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']History:[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman'] Danny or Beau as he's now known was pressured at a young age to be exactly like his father. Tough, confident, a fighter. Danny however wasn't any of that. He constantly failed doing anything remotely masculine and ended up embarrassing himself. His father got a letter drafting him into the Navy during the Vietnam War causing them to move to different England cities to avoid the drafters. Unfortunately it didn't work. The small family argued too much and he ended up moving out at 18 trying to find his own way to live.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Extras: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']He likes O blood[/FONT][/SIZE]

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Name:

Zainandria (Zaina for short)

Zaina...In Arabic it means "Beauty".

1000+ years

The S*** that I have seen from the moment I opened my eyes till now...most minds wouldn't comprehend it...most minds wouldn't believe it.

Female

If you can't tell that I'm a female, I suggest you go put on some bloody glasses.

Bloodline:

N/A

Hey, there are things that I forget...its been too long to remember such things like this...It really doesn't matter to me.

Appearance:

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=4567354370&photo_id=9483603829 (It wouldn't let me attach file so I had to do it this way.)

Hm...I do look really pale.

Height: 

6'0ft (183cm)

Well...I'm fairly tall for a female but it doesn't bother me at all.

Weight:

175lbs (79.3kg)

Don't even go there...Just don't.

Hair:

Choppy layered short/medium length. Black/Charcoal with few red highlights/ streaks

I do take care of my hair.

Eyes:

At all times a glowing blood red

Do my eyes Intimidate you?

Clothing Style: 

I'm just simply into black.

Abilities:

"Blood Control" - Like water bending but can control blood from close to long ranges out and in any human/ none human bodies. She can aid you with it or use it against you and can do so ever effectively.

"Adapts highly while in combat"- Learns and adapts extremely quickly from things she hasn't seen or encountered. Able to counter and solve certain problems that may be very difficult for others.

Hmm...wonder if I can make a blood beam... *Thinks and smirks*

Change your game...Change your style, improvise and just go for it.

Spells:

N/A for now

Errr...Open sesame?

Soft, fluffy Cuddly things. Blood

Dislikes: 

Humans...hunters, especially vampire hunters

Strengths:

"Scary Super strength" -Is just a straight up scary powerhouse. Once she uses her raw power against you, she's like a train with no breaks; hard to stop that is.

"Speed"- Her speed is very lacking compared to her ridiculous strength but she is definitely not slow by all means. She is capable of catching you.

"Technical in combat"- Combined with her strength, She can be a certainly be a force to be reckon with. She likes to be smart and efficient at times. Mixed combat and martial arts skills, top class as well.

Weaknesses: 

For having such insane power and abilities. It comes with a great price. Surprisingly Sun light doesn't affect her. However, Silver, Holy weapons/ tools, Holy water, garlic, Holy crosses. Being over arrogance sometimes can get her into bad situations but they aren't critical. Anger Issues, she can be ticked off by a lot of things and bad things can occur.

I tend to get...angry very easily at little things...I don't know why though...

Personality: 

Very confident in things, arrogant but mostly backs it up. In general, her personality changes depending how she feels and what mood she is in.

Hm...I don't think I see myself as a miserable sod.

History: N/A

I....don't wanna talk about it...

Name: Aiden Buccholz

Formerly Ludvig Auztburg

"I was never quite suited to be the light-bearer"

Bloodline: Draken

Height: 6'1 Approximately

Weight: Light, lean, fairly unintimidating in raw physical standing. Weighs in at approximately 145 pounds.

Hair: Brown, though his hair has darkened somewhat with his change.

Eyes: Formerly blue, as a vampire they had turned silver.

Clothing Style: Often wears some manner of formal attire, though it is often loose-fitting and easy to remove in the case of a fight.

Abilities: My magical abilities are limited, and by that I mean they are more or less non-existent. I have physical abilities, though, just like the rest of my kind, I'm stronger and faster than any human alive, and that works just well enough for me.

Spells: N/A

Likes: Books, if I were to be shut into a library for the rest of my immortal existence, then I would be content, just so long as someone was to drop by and bring me a stack of new material every once in awhile. I must say that I am also partial to the works of Mozart, and Beethoven, though the second is not simply for the namesake. My favorite blood type is AB+

Dislikes: While I have the obvious disdain of humanity, I must say that I cannot stand those in other clans who act as though our kind already rules the world. There are still hunters in the world, ready to take us to our dooms, so I suppose arrogance would have to be what I dislike most.

Strengths: My strongest points? Well, my mind is as sharp as a blade given a whetstone, if I must say so. As I have stated, my physical abilities are heightened, but that's nothing new to my kind. I would have to say that my mind is my one selling point.

Weaknesses: My one weakness, one, is that I simply cannot stand to even hear the name of the swine that bestowed this life upon me. In such a cowardly way did he descend upon me in the field of war that I had been forced onto, and cursed me forever to this Earth. Perhaps my temper would be classified as a weakness, then, take that however you like.

Personality: Other people, when I do interact with them, may see me as slightly broodish, always with my nose in a book of some persuasion, until it is time for a fight. I would call myself loyal, not only to my bloodline, but to those who have earned my trust, as I believe that, even in different bloodlines, we as vampirekind should work to accomplish our common goals, especially if it means protecting the survival of our kind.

History: I was not always a brooding, tiresome creature of the night. No, I was once a young man from the Fatherland, in the days before it was regarded as a wretched hive of scum and villainy. We had honor, we had dignity, and when I was sent off to war along with my brothers, I went so proudly, knowing that I may die in service to the land that I called home. When I arrived on the Eastern front, I was plagued with horrible disease, and a lackluster war that did little to offer the glory that my brothers and I had envisioned. That is, until the charge that changed the tide of our front. I remember clearly that day, when the snow had just begun to fall, when it had found its way into my coat, my trousers, my damn boots. That was when the order came, and we, a shivering mass of near-frozen men, rose from our trench with the grace of a drunken bear. We charged across a field of snow and mud, where the blood soon mixed in. I, like many others, was cut down by a line of fire that should have ended my life, if not for that damn man, who came to me as I lay dying in the middle of a snowstorm, and bestowed upon me this immortal curse.

Extras: A few fun things about myself, hm. I suppose it would be interesting to note that I have not always been the most.....chaste. I find myself attracted to members of both sexes, rather, I did, before I underwent my transformation.

richard-madden-flaunt-mag-feature-pics-02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back