• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bloodborne RP

Stormyface

CADIA STANDS
Would there be interest in this? It'd probably take place either at Byrgenwerth before the founding of the Healing Church, or around the time of the burning of Old Yharnam. Haven't seen too many Lovecraft-styled RPs here.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about or haven't pieced the story together yet:

(Bloodborne spoilers, duh)

Well...As one might assume from my profile pic, I may or may not be...Well...

...A rather large fan of Bloodborne. So I'm most certainly interested. Actually kinda makes me wanna go back and play it now...

Also, much approval of the Vaati video~

Hi, is this still happening?

I really really want a bloodborne RP. I've been playing the game recently and just itching for it.

Wow, I didn't realize someone commented on this. I'm still up for it. Do you guys want anything specific?

I was thinking that we are at the time during or after the first, second waves of hunter . Healing church is recruiting hunters but everything including old Yharnam and Cainhurst still stands at the moment.

Tell me if I had got the time wrong, if old yharnam was already burnt or something.

I was thinking about a hunter who transfer from fishing hamlet scouts to healing church because of personal experience (partner went mad, killing). She also had distrust of the church so she was considering to become a rogue hunter of some sort. I was thinking that would happen after the burning of old Yharnam. I could change that though.

What idea do you have in mind?

Oh woah, this is still a thing! I-I uh...Thought I'd gotten ignored there for a second...

Definitely still up for this though, very much so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back