• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bloodborne RP?

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
I recently got the game and am loving it so far. I'm wondering if anybody is interested in RPing with me?

It's been a while since I've played so I'd probably have to jog my memory, but I might be interested in this.

Hah, got three takers while I was asleep. That's funny. But I don't know what to make the plot for RP, perhaps that could be something negotiable. But we could o this as a group as 1x1 from me to each of you if you want.

The Vileblood thing always interested me~ They touch on it so lightly, and I can't imagine they were all wiped out, the Bloody Crow of Cainherst is proof of that.

@Deathrattle BB

I'd be interested. I'm a huge fromsoft nerd, and loved BB. In terms of how we do this, if we do a group, we could be a group of new hunters trying to survive through the nights and progress somewhere along the lines of the game's story, or if we're doing the vileblood thing, we could be RP-ing during the era where the executioners are going after the vilebloods, and pick sides and such.

I was thinking of something along the lines of everyone being new hunters, too. That idea actually sounds appealing to me (plus imagining myself in that Yahar'gul Black Garb is legit though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back