• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bloodborne: Old Yarnahm (OOC)

Characters
Here
Hello everyone! It is nice to be here. I do wanna share an character idea that I have as of the moment, regarding a more inexperienced individual (likely 19-23) attempting to make a stand against the beasts himself (essentially a Powder Keg) after the damage they have done to Yharnam and feeling as if no progress was being made at all. I do intend for him to have been an apprentice blacksmith before the plague grew worse. Although there are two ideas I have regarding just how he fights, with the first one being a more pyromaniac approach, with him using a heated up fire iron modified to act more like a proper spear, with items such as molotovs and fire or explosion causing equipment being used for an area denial approach. The second idea is moreso the usage of firearms, utilizing a rifle with a bayonet attached and focusing more on attacking from a distance rather than getting close and personal. Although I do have a general idea shared with both ideas that my character would improve his own weaponry and the items he uses give time and more materials.

there we go i think that is done
So, could you elaborate on the extent to which room can control the spiders, and how many exactly? As well as where they come from. Can she materialize them (I'm okay if that's the case, just give me a max output)

In addition to how durable/how much damage each of these spiders can do!

Also, I need specifics on what exactly your caryll runes do. Do they make the tentacles tougher/stronger pound for pound, or allow you to draw on their power for longer without getting tired? One aspect like that for each please.

Once you handle these, you should be good to go.

Hello everyone! It is nice to be here. I do wanna share an character idea that I have as of the moment, regarding a more inexperienced individual (likely 19-23) attempting to make a stand against the beasts himself (essentially a Powder Keg) after the damage they have done to Yharnam and feeling as if no progress was being made at all. I do intend for him to have been an apprentice blacksmith before the plague grew worse. Although there are two ideas I have regarding just how he fights, with the first one being a more pyromaniac approach, with him using a heated up fire iron modified to act more like a proper spear, with items such as molotovs and fire or explosion causing equipment being used for an area denial approach. The second idea is moreso the usage of firearms, utilizing a rifle with a bayonet attached and focusing more on attacking from a distance rather than getting close and personal. Although I do have a general idea shared with both ideas that my character would improve his own weaponry and the items he uses give time and more materials.
I love the idea of a pyro powder Keg. Notice, I have no problem with your character inserting a fire blood gem into the bayonet of your gun to make it burn red hot. In addition, the spear gun is an item already in the canon. Implying a combination of your two ideas is totally viable should you choose to go that route. I think someone wielding a flaming bayonet, who's an explosives/gun nut fits together perfectly!

If you want to stick to one idea or the other, they're both fine as well. I can't wait to see the sheet!

So, could you elaborate on the extent to which room can control the spiders, and how many exactly? As well as where they come from. Can she materialize them (I'm okay if that's the case, just give me a max output)

In addition to how durable/how much damage each of these spiders can do!

Also, I need specifics on what exactly your caryll runes do. Do they make the tentacles tougher/stronger pound for pound, or allow you to draw on their power for longer without getting tired? One aspect like that for each please.

Once you handle these, you should be good to go.
I just lored up the Runes they just do what the game says

Moon more echoes (learning faster )
Writhe more silver bullets used in game for magic stuff ( let's her use tentacles without getting tired)

Eye rune higher item discover ( to see what others dont)

As fir spiders ehh might toss it out its just to connect pre and post human rom

I just lored up the Runes they just do what the game says

Moon more echoes (learning faster )
Writhe more silver bullets used in game for magic stuff ( let's her use tentacles without getting tired)

Eye rune higher item discover ( to see what others dont)

As fir spiders ehh might toss it out its just to connect pre and post human rom
I believe I understand you. Decide whether or not you'd like to keep the spiders as a power, and I can accept rom

Think something along the lines of Dark Sorceries and Pyromancies in DS3 and Black Flame Incantations in Elden Ring. I'll give you some spell examples from those games:

-Dark Edge (DS3)
-Black Serpent (DS3)
-Black Flame Blade (ER)
-Darkness (ER)

The ones that are used to attack look like fire, so you could say that they burn.

If you feel like those don't fit in, I'll stick to stuff from BB.

Think something along the lines of Dark Sorceries and Pyromancies in DS3 and Black Flame Incantations in Elden Ring. I'll give you some spell examples from those games:

-Dark Edge (DS3)
-Black Serpent (DS3)
-Black Flame Blade (ER)
-Darkness (ER)

The ones that are used to attack look like fire, so you could say that they burn.

If you feel like those don't fit in, I'll stick to stuff from BB.
Pyromancy definitely has its place in bloodborne, so no trouble there. It's just best in roleplay to avoid being surprised with

"The black flames burn their opponent's souls on contact, causing wounds they can never recover from,"

So if you're just tossing fireballs and swinging your flame sword for now, no harm no foul. Let me know if anything gets more complicated than that before you do it in character, and everything should be good!

Want me to switch to regular fire to avoid any confusion? I'm perfectly fine with that if you think my current idea might cause issues.

Want me to switch to regular fire to avoid any confusion? I'm perfectly fine with that if you think my current idea might cause issues.
As long as there's no functional difference to real fire in combat, it doesn't bother me. There is a character in BB that costs a sword in black energy, so it's not out of the ordinary either. If you want any special traits or spells later on in the roleplay as our characters grow, just give me a heads up first.

Let's see that bio and you can be accepted!

And with that, we're basically ready to start as soon as our fourth player puts in their character. Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 what's the timeline on that?

Karcen Karcen and are you scrapping the spider power on Rom?

And with that, we're basically ready to start as soon as our fourth player puts in their character. Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 what's the timeline on that?
I’ll be able to likely get in my Powder Keg either later today or during the weekend. If I get held up then likely sometime next week.

I do apologize, but I am going to be held up on making my character for the rp, gonna have to wait until sometime next week for it to be finished, do excuse the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back