Bloodborne (Gerhman....) (CLOSED)

Becky

Purple Warrior
So, I finally got to the end of Bloodborne. I really really enjoyed it....but Alas, I picked the refusal ending and now have to beat Gerhman. Any tips/recommendations?

I've tired almost 10(ish) times and cant seem to beat him. I'm level 95/6 ish and my main weapon is the axe ^^.

My ps4 isnt on right now soo I'm level 95/6 and I focused leveling up my vitality, endurance and strength. They are my main attributes. My axe is +9.

Use your gun to try to parry Gehrman.

Very effective using these Caryll Runes (If you have them):

-Blood Rapture

-Clawmark

-Formless Oedon

You'll gain health from doing V.Attacks with Blood Rapture and do even more damage using Clawmark, meaning more health regained. Formless Oedon will give you more quicksilver bullets to try to parry Gernham with. I also suggest using the Radiance Covenant Rune so Blood Vials give you more health back. I forget if fire paper or lightning paper works better on him, but I'm pretty sure one does.

Arsene said:
Use your gun to try to parry Gehrman.
Very effective using these Caryll Runes (If you have them):

-Blood Rapture

-Clawmark

-Formless Oedon

You'll gain health from doing V.Attacks with Blood Rapture and do even more damage using Clawmark, meaning more health regained. Formless Oedon will give you more quicksilver bullets to try to parry Gernham with. I also suggest using the Radiance Covenant Rune so Blood Vials give you more health back. I forget if fire paper or lightning paper works better on him, but I'm pretty sure one does.
I did it ^^ Thank you for your advice. He was surprisingly easy once you know what to do :) Yaaaay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back