• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood v. Bone OOC

Main
Here
Other
Here
I am open to suggestions of people knowing my vampire who I would say has only been a vampire for a week at most when he was human.

I'll wait to see what the others say but yeah, it's the only way I can think of that my character would remember people while he still holds onto his human memories.

Yeah I feel ya. It'd be interesting for sure. Then maybe your character could be the link between our humans and vampires meeting or whatever, eventually. Once they somehow find you.

:) I just wanted to see who all would be apart of my characters group so I can make my post and what not.

Hmm... I originally planned to explore my character's development after discovering that being a vampire is not the norm and actually frowned upon. But since scorpidragon's character only recently turned, I think it would be interesting to have them know each other, since my character would be very eager to learn about human life and such. I dunno, it's just a suggestion, and I'm very much open for other ideas.

To be honest, I'm not completely sure as to who my character (Eden) should already know. She could interact with anybody because she's on her own for the most part, and she doesn't like depending on others or having to pay back "debts" or something of that nature unless she knows she can trust somebody.

Given that she is kind of a wanderer of some sorts though, she could be able to meet everybody at some point in the story as well. I was also thinking an interesting aspect would be something along the lines of knowing more about others than oneself kind of gist because, well, Eden really doesn't know a lot of things about herself.

What does everybody else think?

Hm, I'm unsure on how Ren would know the other characters- he pretty much sticks with the small group of freedom fighters he's stationed with. I was planning on having them move locations a lot to look for supplies, so perhaps he could meet one of the characters while he's out scouting?

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
They could either have a chance encounter, or Eden saves Yefrem from something or vice versa. I'm not in my most creative mood right now, so those were the only possibilities I can think of right now, hahaha. . .Though I think it may depend on the context and circumstances of the RP as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back