• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Blood Tournament

Azuria

in progress
I was bored and I wanted to pit characters with supernatural abilities against each other. Like what they do in anime's or superhero movies. But it seems like people don't really do OC versus OC unless its with someone they know because people become more willing to say "oh okay, your character will definitely beat mine in this situation" once you have started rping. So I came up with this to make it fair. And to make a bunch of oddly assorted characters. I'll add more if there's interest and this will go on for as long as people are interested. I'll double what is here if enough people are interested to get it going. 10+ and I will add another 5 to everything on top of that. Y'all can yell at me for more if we reach greater milestones. Like I said I was bored so, I'm thinking you make your character and in the OOC you figure out who you want to fight. Then you fight them. Rinse and repeat and make as many as you want. There won't be any limit to the rp this way either so any and all are welcome.

Character Generator

• This RP will have players create a character to fight each other and will be a semi-free form roleplay. Many abilities do not directly affect characters and will be left up to the player to use them creatively. A base character will look like this:

HP:
    5/5

SP:
    10/10

Hitpoints: A successful attack on your character will reduce it's hit points by 1. When your character reaches 0 hit points, they are dead.
    Strength: The character with a higher strength stat will overpower another character when their weapons clash. When pitting a physical based spell against another physical based spell, the character with the higher strength stat wins. In cases of a tie, I will flip a coin.
    Speed: The character with a higher speed stat will make the first post (and consequently the first move). Every 3 points in speed will allow a character to 'dodge' a spell.
    Traits: These modify your character's basic fighting abilities. You may select one from this category. You may add more but the negative modifiers for each extra trait will take effect.
    Weapons: You may select one weapon.
    Spells: To use spells you spend a spell point. If you do not have enough for the spell it does not work. The default spell bar is 10 spell points. Finale's trump regular spells when used at the 'same time'.
    Finale: More powerful spells. They do not cost any spell points but all finale spells can only be used once. You may select one.

*NOTE: The information you see here is a work in progress. Everything is subject to change and may not resemble the final product.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back