• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blood Sucking Bad Boys.

Franki raised an eyebrow at him before laughing and shaking her head. She didn't think he was stalking her, but she wasn't going to deny the coincidences. "So we're friends now?" She teased trying to hide the blush on her face. How lame. Franki hid her face and fidgeted with her hair.

When he mentioned the creep she shrugged. "I didn't plan on trying to get to know him, so avoiding him won't be so hard," she said looking off in the direction where the walked off to.

When he asked if she still wanted to go to the music thing she thought for a minute. She had heard about it and that it was pretty good so she nodded. "I could use some music," Franki said looking up at him and smiling.

She still wasn't too sure as to why this guy gave her the light of day. She didn't think she was that attractive, but she sure as hell knew that Christian blinded her with his beauty. It honestly made her feel like she was a pig next to a majestic tiger. Franki snorted shaking her head at her thoughts.

~

Kenan ignored the empty threats and glares as he walked back up to his group of friends. They all had a look on their face and he would deal with it later. Right now for some reason he just wanted to make sure she was OK.

He laughed when she said he didn't have to do that and then shook his head. "Are you crazy? Why wouldn't I do that...those guys are pigs and who knows what they would have done to you," he said trying to take a deep breath as he realized that they could have done some fucked up stuff.

Kenan felt a little bad that he was being thanked and knew that he didn't deserve it considering she was just a bet to him...though at the moment he didn't want this to be a bet anymore. He shook his head what the hell was he thinking?

Kenan grinned and patted her head "No need for a thank you. Were you headed anywhere? I'll walk you." He said softly and was definitely ignoring the guys stares and looks of disbelief. He would definitely have to explain things to them later, but for right now he was just concerned with her safety...for whatever reason.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

"I think saving someones ass twice suffices for being friends," Christian answered teasingly with a smile, watching as she blushed and played with her hair. Adorable.

"Really?" Christian perked up, hearing Frankie agree to going to listen to some music with him,"Awesome. It's not that far from here." He grinned and began to walk with her down the pathway. "There's suppose to be like food and stuff too, so I guess if the music sucks, at least we'll have that, right?" He pointed out with a laugh. Obviously he didn't eat food, or didn't need to at least, but he'd quickly learned that humans loved food and ate just for fun. He drank blood just to survive. Not because he particularly cared for the taste of it, although something made him think that Franki might change that. Ugh, that sounded so gross to think about but it was probably true. Her blood would basically make him the best vampire that he could be; technically 100% invincible with an even longer lifespan aging wise. Not that he'd ever actually find out about it but it was interesting to think about.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked her with a little chuckle of his own, looking over in her direction when she'd laugh although nothing funny had been said between the two of them.

~

Abigail smiled a little bit, listening to him. "I don't know.. I just.." She shrugged for a lack of a better way to explain why he wouldn't come to her rescue if he'd seen her. She knew there were people in the world he didn't really care for others and would let someone else suffer because they didn't want to personally get hurt. People could suck, big time.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, swatting his hand when he pat her head. "I just actually just heading home," She told him,"You don't have to walk me if you don't want. Something makes me doubt that they'll try and come after me again.." This whole situation just proved that she really should invest in some pepper spray or something. That was something that she'd been thinking about but like everyone else, you think oh no, nothing would ever happen to me! Right? Wrong.

"And plus," She added, glancing in the direction of his friends who were now staring like Kenan was interacting with some wild animal that was being passive towards him. She looked back to Kenan and smiled slightly,"I wouldn't want to ruin your outing with your friends."

Franki smirked and waved her hand at him when he referred to him saving her butt...twice. It was a little embarrassing that she needed so much saving. Usually she didn't get any attention from the opposite sex.

His excitement about her going with him to the music festival made her smile even more. He really did seem excited to hang out with her which made her question why he was even talking to her. At the mention of food Franki's mouth automatically started to water and her stomach start to growl. She put a hand over her stomach and laughed a little. "Wow...food sounds awesome right now. They always have good food at these things." Franki said as her mind started to wonder about what type of food would be there which got her even more excited.

When he asked her what was funny she blushed. She probably looked freaking insane. It was a habit of hers where she would talk to herself and sometimes laugh to herself...it was a sure way to get the opposite sex. Franki scratched her head and blushed. "Oh I laughed out loud? Sorry...thought of something funny." she mumbled looking to the ground and started walking towards the music festival.

~

Kenan really did want to make sure she was safe. The guys would be gone for awhile, but if they knew about her than the other gangs knew about her. Kenan was the leader of the most hated gang only due to their power. And since he just made it seem like he cared for this girl everyone is going to go after her...which is why his friends are giving him that look.

"No...no I definitely want to walk you home and make sure you're safe. Guys around here are shitty and you're looking even more beautiful than when I last saw. So it's not safe for you to go home alone." he said. Kenan wasn't lying she looked stunning today and it was a little more than distracting. When she mentioned his friends he looked over at them and shrugged.

"They'll be ok. Have fun without me." Kenan shrugged and waited for her lead the way. When she wasn't looking the boys glared at him and shook their head as a warning.

He frowned and sighed knowing he was SOL. Hey...they wanted to bet and he's just going through with it.

Christian laughed and smiled when she agreed to going, mostly just because food sounded good. Called it, right? He smiled and nodded. "You did," He informed her and then grinned as he looked in her direction, seeing her blush and all,"But don't worry. It was cute. You've got a great laugh." He knew he shouldn't be flirting with her but even though he was a vampire, he was still a guy and he knew an attractive girl when he saw one.

Since he'd been stalking, for lack of a better word, Franki for a while now, he'd gotten use to the crazy smell of blood and it was starting to die down as much as all the other blood did. It was still there, of course, but he didn't even him a pounding headache or making him dizzy. They walked along together and he tried to think of something to talk about although he felt like small talk was never really his thing.

"So, what are you majoring in?" He asked her curiously, figuring that school was always a save topic to start with to see if they had anything in common. Of course, he'd studied nearly everything under the sun at this point in his life so it wasn't hard for him to do that. He guessed that was a plus of basically living forever. The only thing that sucked was that he had to make sure to act super nonchalant about it and like he learned it from Discovery Channel, otherwise people got really suspicious of him being a brianiac at 25.

~

Abigail blushed a little bit and smiled, listening to Kenan not only compliment her but assure her that he wanted to walk her. He was being sweet and she didn't know why and by the looks of it, neither did her friends. Maybe she'd just picked a good day to wear a short dress. It was obvious that she was different from the whole lot of them. Not that it mattered, because she'd be friends with pretty much everyone, but they didn't seem to be taking kindly to her; the "Good Girl".

"Aright," She said with a little nod. She offered his friends a little grin before beginning to walk away with Kenan in the direction of her apartment building. Once they were a distance away, she decided to try and initiate some conversation with him. "So, who was that guy?" She asked him curiously, looking in his direction. He looked really cute today. Ha, cute. Probably not what a bad boy like him wanted to be described as.

"They weren't mad that you showed me the super-secret coffee shop, right?" She asked him teasingly with a smile, not wanting to have a super serious conversation right now. She was curious though. She'd never have someone come after her because of someone else.

When he called her laugh cute she was more than positive that her face was as red as the blood in her veins. Franki cleared her throat and was unsure about how to reply to his compliment. Compliments was something foreign to her, or they came from relatives. That was it. she cleared her throat and whispered a very tiny "thank you" before tucking her hair behind her ear and following the cracks on the ground.

Franki was more than aware of all the students staring at them...or him. She would imagine that he was very popular due to his looks and charisma, and she was sure he was especially popular with the ladies. The thought made her stomach turn. Why her? That was still the big question running around her mind. Maybe it was a prank or something. She looked around to see if maybe there were people following them and snickering at her for following for a stupid prank. Franki shook her head...that's dumb. She sneaked a look over at him which made her stomach go into a frenzy, he was so damn handsome! Her eyes went back to the ground when she realized she was staring and it was creepy.

"Oh, uh, I'm majoring in Art education and minoring in French. I am suppose to do a study abroad program in the summer to study in France." Franki smiled a little remembering that this upcoming summer would probably be the best summer ever. Studying art in France...what better place to be? "What about you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Something about him made her think that he was probably ridiculously smart. "You seem like a smart guy."

~

Kenan's back was to his friends, but he could definitely feel the burn of the stares. Tonight at the bar he was sure to get his ass chewed out...oh well.

He looked over at Abigail and didn't regret doing anything. He really wished this wasn't a bet because she'll find out and she'll hate him, and he really didn't want that. It was nice to have someone good when all there was only bad around him. The thought made him roll his eyes when did he become a softy?

When she asked about the guy from earlier he narrowed his eyes and thought a bit about his answer. "Uh, he's a jackass. We don't really get along...at all." he said trying to hide the pure hatred he had for the guy. "He likes to get me into trouble." Kenan said with a shrug. Kenan always got himself into trouble, but Trevor was out for his head.

Kenan laughed at her joke. "Nah that's not it. It's my place anyway they can't get mad about that. I can show it to whoever. They're mad because you became friends with me instead of them," he smirked nudging her softly. It was kind of true actually. He always wanted what was Kenan's. His power, girls, drugs, hell even looks. The guy was a pain in the ass and he knew he would see him tonight and it probably wouldn't end well. Especially if both of them were high on drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back