• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy []Blood-Soaked Rose{}Supernatural Highschool[]

x XD i T T 0X x

LMAO LIFE JUST KICKED ME IN THE BALLS

───────────────── ───────

───────────
────

──────────
───

─────────
───

─────────
───

─────────
────

─────────
───

─────

─────

───────

──── ──

────
───

────
─────

──────
───────

─────────
─────────

────────────
────────────

Welcome to my Blood Soaked Rose role play interest check!

_ A new school opened- one supported by human beings. The school is a filthy rich boarding school for supernatural beings and humans alike. However, this school is much different from the different kinds of schools like this one, simply because the humans attending that school are supposed to kill the supernatural beings. Each human is given a supernatural partner and they are to kill that partner by the end of the school year. What's tricky is that there are many different types of supernaturals and each has their own strengths and their own weaknesses.

_ My hopes for this roleplay is betrayal and romance. I want the human characters to end up falling in love with their supernatural partners. It's that simple. I hope you guys don't mind all the romance roleplays I've been making lately=^.^=♥

The roleplay should begin with announcements about partners and then move on from there. The supernaturals don't know about the humans trying to kill them, but can find out later in the roleplay. Setting/Location information will be in that tab (when my request is accepted) and hopefully you guys can understand my plans here ^^ I'm also going to request for a Q&A soon, so look forward to that as well!

Link: Blood{}Soaked Rose

______11111

_____1

____11

____1_1_________1_11

____11_1_11______1__11

____11___________1____11

______1___1_____1_____

___1__11___1____11_______1

__________1__1___111111

______1______1_____11_____11

_____1__11______________1