• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood seas ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk and plan here, 1st question to ask so I can make the opening post.

Are you on Bostak's ship arriving with him to the pirate town of Rahull...
Meaning Boseph Bostak and your character met off-screen and recruited you. Probably good friends or at the very least loyal for his pay.

Or you start on Rahull as one of the cursed indviduals Waboe has gathered for the famous Bostak. Your character would know Waboe either from a previous event involving vampires or from Waboe finding your characters from rumours.

Necromantic Necromantic BananaMuffin BananaMuffin Shadow101 Shadow101

Last edited:
I'm fine with whatever but from going off the characters posted...

Waboe probably thinks Priest is a fake name and if he sees/learns the drinking of blood and consumption of humans that is needed for his powers then Waboe would assume he is some sort of vampire fledgling/sympathizer/worshipper that needs putting down. Them getting along on the same team would be shaky at best unless priest could convince or demonstrate is he human/trustworthy/useful to the point of tolerating vampiric habits.

Red would be seen as a curious sort as far as cursed beings go, rumours would spread of him quick so him being found isn't to hard to allude to. If you want them to have history of some sort im happy to spitball something. Maybe Waboe got healed after a battle gone wrong or red attempts to heal/befriend a vampire for Waboe to jump in.

Harwick in my opinion seems like someone from the Harmon nation, starting as one of Bostak's first recruits seems plausible. A hunter/gunner for protection on his quest. A captain to run his ship on said quest across the seas, both men victim to the blood seas having survived with a ability that reflects their soul.

The captain of Bostak's ship Pluck Heights is Avdoj Sora, his abilty to manipulate wind via his soul is mostly useless or to destructive for combat but the man has the fastest ship in the known world thanks to said ability and his crew.

Last edited:
Harwick coming from the Harmon Nation and being part of the crew seems perfect

I'm fine with whatever but from going off the characters posted...

Waboe probably thinks Priest is a fake name and if he sees/learns the drinking of blood and consumption of humans that is needed for his powers then Waboe would assume he is some sort of vampire fledgling/sympathizer/worshipper that needs putting down. Them getting along on the same team would be shaky at best unless priest could convince or demonstrate is he human/trustworthy/useful to the point of tolerating vampiric habits.

Red would be seen as a curious sort as far as cursed beings go, rumours would spread of him quick so him being found isn't to hard to allude to. If you want them to have history of some sort im happy to spitball something. Maybe Waboe got healed after a battle gone wrong or red attempts to heal/befriend a vampire for Waboe to jump in.

Harwick in my opinion seems like someone from the Harmon nation, starting as one of Bostak's first recruits seems plausible. A hunter/gunner for protection on his quest. A captain to run his ship on said quest across the seas, both men victim to the blood seas having survived with a ability that reflects their soul.

The captain of Bostak's ship Pluck Heights is Avdoj Sora, his abilty to manipulate wind via his soul is mostly useless or to destructive for combat but the man has the fastest ship in the known world thanks to said ability and his crew.
sorry for the delay, my job uh...lets say an event at work shot my mental health for a couple days. but im fine, im good.

waboe following rumours about a strange healer and finding him about to heal a vampire sounds pretty neat. i shudder to think of what a menace a vampire with access to his blood would be.

No need to apologise, life is life and that has alot going on. To be honest a day of work i had recently shook me like I wasn't prepared for aha

Will say I'm glad your good and thanks for letting us know anyway.

I've already posted the open for the rp but Red and Waboe could have met prior to what was said. I imagine the first post works anyway, Red being a kind happy person whose just as quick to start a fight or cut himself for a lol

Last edited:
This may have died in the water, can't tell it started off bloody...

i had a post half finished, but with the lack of other replies...

If you wanna finish it im happy to run a story with three players aha

I'm still here if you guys want to keep this up, though I've been preparing for college lately so I might not be able to post as quickly.

I won't blame you for dropping this especially with college an that but on a objectively biased opinion I'd appreciate this rp lasting more than two or three posts aha

If anything this was the roleplay I don't want to drop since this was the only rp I found with this kind of setting y'know?

Lol it seems to be the one rp I can never get going. It gets enough to start but then dies... I bumped the check but don't see much use to be honest

Let's hope by some miracle someone actually responds lol- I wish there was a better way to get people to join other than bothering them directly

Mmm. Though I suppose we could break the rules and just proceed with the rp just us two until someone is curious enough to join.

The pros--
We proceed with great time making progress in the beginning of said story.
Any who join after fit the jojo trope of joining as the story progresses.
I finally get this RP to "start"

The flaws--
Its against the rules to have only two people in a group rp, we could be ridiculed or told to stop.
Maybe no one joins despite the effort we have in making fun or bumping the check.
Unless we play multiple characters And the very least npcs, we ain't gonna have much of a crew.

With that we can take a vote, mine as gm counts as two votes and everyone else gets one. That said my vote is to go with the majority

You could end up being the tiebreaker in this case, Nercomantic is probably still around so we might have three people to work with instead of 2.

As for my vote, I say we try to start anyways. I already have a idea for another character and if I need to come up with more I could. If it does end up being one on one for too long we can always move it over to that section on the site I think.

That to, suppose if your willing to wait a day I'll do a Bostak post and wait for another person or necro to post before doing a Waboe post

Take as long as you need lol, I'll probably won't be able to respond until next week

theres three of us i think this is a big enough group

sorry for the delay again im a fucking mess rn

It's alright I think- I'm not really the best person to talk with, but if you need someone to vent to I could try.

It's alright I think- I'm not really the best person to talk with, but if you need someone to vent to I could try.
its just work and preparing for a name change, also got sick. nothing really in need of venting, its just making getting back in the swing of using rpn a tad more difficult, as i havent been on here in...two years, i believe?

its just work and preparing for a name change, also got sick. nothing really in need of venting, its just making getting back in the swing of using rpn a tad more difficult, as i havent been on here in...two years, i believe?

I get that- just got back into roleplaying and I already had to drop a couple of offsite ones due to life interfering. We probably won't be moving too fast, so I wouldn't stress too much over this roleplay if you need a minute to get back to a stable state.

A couple of tips I know about making it through the day when you're sick is to have something warm and steamy to help clear the sinuses. If anything of the sort pops up, mix up and warm some saltwater to rinse any wounds or sores you can't bandage. Not really expert advice but these have help me through some iffy moments so it might help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back