• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Ruin (OOC/Discussion)

PowerElite PowerElite i hope it was okay what I did! With Hainer mentioning Layna’s parents. I figured Hainer is old enough to have met her parents a few times prior to her being born, since her mum died at childbirth. Of course, he’s just assuming since he doesn’t realize/hasn’t confirmed that Layna is the daughter of the two former shopkeepers.

Also just a show of hands: who still needs to do an opening post?

PowerElite PowerElite i hope it was okay what I did! With Hainer mentioning Layna’s parents. I figured Hainer is old enough to have met her parents a few times prior to her being born, since her mum died at childbirth. Of course, he’s just assuming since he doesn’t realize/hasn’t confirmed that Layna is the daughter of the two former shopkeepers.

Also just a show of hands: who still needs to do an opening post?
Yeah, it's fine. The store's been around for a while so anyone could've entered at anytime prior to the present.

Irl got pretty bad for me, as well. I'm down due to health problems, so the best thing I can do right now is post.

Irl got pretty bad for me, as well. I'm down due to health problems, so the best thing I can do right now is post.

I hope you are doing better today! Remeber to rest up and stay safe! 🙏

I’ll have a post up tonight

Edit: post is up! There’s two monsters - one landed obviously where Hainer is, and the other landed somewhere else in town. Obviously it will take multiple people to kill each monster, so if you want your character to help, now is the chance to do so :)

Last edited:
I hope you are doing better today! Remeber to rest up and stay safe! 🙏

I’ll have a post up tonight

Edit: post is up! There’s two monsters - one landed obviously where Hainer is, and the other landed somewhere else in town. Obviously it will take multiple people to kill each monster, so if you want your character to help, now is the chance to do so :)
where else in town it the other gargantu-bird? And how often do people encounter monsters in this world? Like say for example a pirate?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Wyll
Back