• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood Rose- Wolf Pack

Tasteless

Boink Bean

tumblr_mw1ydgjACR1rqkgrio1_500.gif
Table of Contents

-Warning

-Plot

-Spots

-Rules

warning.gif

I, as a roleplayer, has a preferred type I enjoy to write in. This preferred type includes Gore, Sudden/Gruesome death, is quite realistic, and i usually have incredibly hostile, blood-thirsty characters. You have been warned.

tumblr_mye8cbluqk1s0pvf5o1_500.gif

Plot

She was born, as a single pup to the strong alphas of a now forgotten pack, in a field full of roses. The moment she was born however two roses bloomed. A white one, and a black one.

Few days after the female pup was born however the pack was attacked by a rival pack. Her mother, too weak to escape, was killed quickly as well as many of the other members of the pack. Another young female who's own pup was killed grabbed the young pup and ran, some how escaping the the field of bloodied roses.

Years later the newborn grew strong, and formed her own pack, the female who saved, and seen as her mother, still alive and placed as an elder, a highly respected one at that. Now the grown newborn has a plan to attack the pack that killed her family, to get revenge. But there's one thing she doesn't know. The night she was born, another wolf was born as well. A male, the son of the enemy pack, his fur black as night while hers white as snow.

Will the male want to fight? Or will peace come between the two packs?

The past is gone, the present is now.

What will the future hold?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spots

e28ac006bd62b2dc38d2a14fb5ec5e00.gif

Blood Rose Pack

Female Alpha - Cyber Wolf

Male Alpha - This must be earned through roleplay

Female Beta - @IzzyCakes

Male Beta - Open

(Only one of the beta roles can be taken unless the two roleplayers agree to be mates)

Female Elder - Open

(^The one from the plot^)

Male Elder - Open

(The elders do not need to be mates)

Lead Hunter - Open

Hunters (Unlimited) - Open

Lead Warrior/Fighter - AnarchyReins

Warrior/Fighters (Unlimited) - Open

Pup 1 - Open

Pup 2 - Open

(Pups must have a parent or parent like figure in the pack, must get permission from who you wish this to be)

Omega 1 - @EasySkulls

Omega 2 - Open

NightShade Pack

Female Alpha - Open

(Must either be earned in roleplay from either pack or have permission from the Male Alpha)

Male Alpha - Open

Female Beta - Open

Male Beta - Open

(Only one of the beta roles can be taken unless the two roleplayers agree to be mates)

Female Elder - Open

Male Elder - Open

(The elders do not need to be mates)

Lead Hunter - Open

Hunter (Unlimited) - Open

Lead Warrior/Fighter - Open

Warrior/Fighter (Unlimited) - Open

Pup 1 - Open

Pup 2 - Open

(Pups must have a parent or parent like figure in the pack, must get permission from who you wish this to be)

Omega 1 - Open

Omega 2 - Open

tumblr_inline_nyfzd1E9fW1thrqv3_500.gif

Rules

-Be Realistic

-Don't control another users character without permission

-No power-playing

-No perfect characters

I like the idea for the roleplay. Would you mind if I was the lead fighter/warrior, for the Blood Rose pack?

@Cyber Wolf I'll also make a male for the nightshade pack as a warrior/fighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back