• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

I can say orious' master in the bio is dead.......Anyone want to be his current master?

Like maybe they took orious in to help him in a way...they can treat him however they want or be trying to help him break away from certain things. He's a pureblood that should've been of high standing but his past messed him up so much.

Trust me,Serana probably knows xD but since it's Serana,she will flirt with EVERYONE. Including the girls and the cupboards.

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I stumbled across this RP, if you need help with plots or whatever let me know, I have a certain vamp in mind for this role-play.

Ballerina said:
Hi! I stumbled across this RP, if you need help with plots or whatever let me know, I have a certain vamp in mind for this role-play.
Yay! Ur the first i'll come to!

KaalysBR said:
Okay :D
By the way,if Serana were his master,she would try to help him instead of treating him like a slave. Thought to hold on to xD

@mewbot5408
That would be fine. He doesn't have a new master yet. Maybe she somehow inherits him??

Libra259 said:
Yay! Ur the first i'll come to!
Sorry I haven't really been in your recent role-plays, rejoining Fantasy High has taken up a lot of my time. I'm not sure what kind of personality type my vampire should have yet... young, annoying, bratty, and nosy or chaotic evil.... or a mix of both.... > :)

Ballerina said:
Sorry I haven't really been in your recent role-plays, rejoining Fantasy High has taken up a lot of my time. I'm not sure what kind of personality type my vampire should have yet... young, annoying, bratty, and nosy or chaotic evil.... or a mix of both.... > :)
Lol do a mix!

I just realized Orious is 1,176 years old :P geez.... He was born around the time of king Louis the first and I calculated from this year

Orious is old......wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back