• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood, Rage, Magic, Life...

Kal

Madam Stabby-Stab
Is anyone interested in a slice-of-life + supernatural RP where four highschool students discover that they've gained abilities from four distinct curses?

This first arc of the RP would revolve around discovery. Discovering their abilities, pitfalls, maybe even the origins of the curses if they get that far, or perhaps just focusing on how to live their life now that they're no longer fully human.

It's a small RP, no less than three and no more than four players needed. I'd be looking for people with the ability to write long, detailed posts but also know when a short, quick post is more appropriate.

Details: The curses are themed around blood, rage, magic, and life. They're otherwise intentionally left vague. And as a quick note, the curses are doled out based on character rather than by choice.

Set in modern day highschool with a supernatural element introduced to/through the main characters.

Let's see... I don't think there's anything else as of now but feel free to ask any and all questions.

Would their lives have some sort of negative change now that the characters are no longer fully human? (Curse for rage causes the character to be constantly angry etc)

Either way, I'm interested !

This is wonderful! Wasn't expecting so much interest so quickly <3

Would their lives have some sort of negative change now that the characters are no longer fully human? (Curse for rage causes the character to be constantly angry etc)

Ah! Thank you for asking this, it's something I meant to but forgot to mention. Yes, you're right on point! With the curses changing them, there'll also be negative changes. Using your example, it'd be something like the curse of rage making the character more susceptible to their impulses, which would include reacting to anger.

Hokay everyone, I'm planning to put up a CS thread this weekend. Meanwhile, if any of you have a character concept in mind already and want to PM me with it, or have any more questions to post here, feel free to do so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back