• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Blood Lad RP?

MafiaGrape

Percussive Mafioso
Hey there! It's been a while since I've been on here ^^; I've caught some great RPers from here and now I'm looking for another!

I'm kinda looking to try a Blood Lad RP. I've been into the fandom for a while, but I just recently made an OC for it and I'm looking to try and break them in. I'd be more than willing to double up if you want!

As an RPer, I've been at this for a good 6+ years. I tend to RP in detailed novella format, and I usually reply about once a day. If not, I'll try my best to let you know what's going on. ^^

That's about it for now; if you're interested, please feel free to contact me! Thanks!

Blood lad was a cool anime and I think it could work well as a Rp with the whole system about territories and such, I haven't done detailed Rp's for overly too long but I generally like to stick to that criteria myself and I've been rp'ing for around 4-5 years as well. (Since you mentioned it xD ).

I do have a question though, based from the anime I don't really see there being any main plot for this type of Rp unless you made a set amount of protagonists that the story follows. Otherwise I'd see it being mostly built on character's in different territories starting conflict with other's and trying to take as much land to get to that castle or whatever (My memory is slightly rusty so I will probably re-watch it before joining)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It was a 10 episode anime xD It's freaking amazing

[/QUOTE]
*adds it to To Watch list* xD Well....what's it about?

Let me see if I can find a summary because I wouldn't know how to explain it xD It's not complicated..But yeah

Blood Lad (ブラッドラッド Buraddo Raddo?) is a manga series created by Yuuki Kodama and serialized in Young Ace. The manga series has been licensed for distribution in English by Yen Press. Blood Lad follows Staz Charlie Blood, a vampire from the surreal "Demon World", who meets Fuyumi Yanagi, an ordinary girl who accidentally wanders into the Demon World through a portal. Shortly after their meeting Fuyumi is killed by a carnivorous plant and turned into a ghost, causing Staz to take responsibility and pledge to help bring her back to life.

An anime adaptation aired between 7 July, and 8 September 2013 and was licensed in North America by Viz Media for streaming on their website VizAnime and home video distribution in 2014. Neon Alley also acquired the series for streaming on their web service.

The main character is my spirit animal. Legit

b24217fc124d941edf469054acef10c22006c05f_hq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinister Clown] [I][B]Blood Lad[/B][/I] (ブラッドラッド [I]Buraddo Raddo[/I][URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets said:
?[/URL]) is a manga series created by Yuuki Kodama and serialized in Young Ace. The manga series has been licensed for distribution in English by Yen Press. Blood Lad follows Staz Charlie Blood, a vampire from the surreal "Demon World", who meets Fuyumi Yanagi, an ordinary girl who accidentally wanders into the Demon World through a portal. Shortly after their meeting Fuyumi is killed by a carnivorous plant and turned into a ghost, causing Staz to take responsibility and pledge to help bring her back to life.
An anime adaptation aired between 7 July, and 8 September 2013 and was licensed in North America by Viz Media for streaming on their website VizAnime and home video distribution in 2014. Neon Alley also acquired the series for streaming on their web service.
oh okay that sounds really cool. I'm in ^.^

Yeah pretty sure its already on my to watch list I could totally watch it in a day but I've been on a otaku block I have anime I'm watching but I can't manage to get back into watching them xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah pretty sure its already on my to watch list I could totally watch it in a day but I've been on a otaku block I have anime I'm watching but I can't manage to get back into watching them xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah it took me a day to watch the whole series they dont explain a whole lot but its a great anime xD the main character loves manga and makes the best reference Ive ever seen xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back