• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π”Ήπ•π• π• π•• π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•₯𝕖𝕣 | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Elena Garcia
Curious
Envy Nightclub
Isa - @r e i
"Ah what can I say life is boring otherwise" Elena smiled at Isa as her eyes skimmed over her and her outfit choice for the night. Her outfit definitely looked a bit more practical to fight in than the outfit Elena chose but that wasn't the only thing Elena was looking at.

Her attention was drawn back towards the man as Isa explained who he was and she gave a small, somewhat approving nod in his general direction before her attention was turned back onto the woman in front of her.

"Well that's good, I'm glad you have someone looking out for you, not that you need it" she commented, a tone of sincerity to her voice. She was glad that Isa had someone looking out for her, especially in the business that they were in. Elena had always been on her own in this world, trauma, violence and destruction just seemed to follow her so it was safer that way, with noone to care for, there was no one to worry about. Yet she felt herself caring for this girl in front of her, felt the need to protect her from the world and Elena could help but be confused by the whole thing but instead of dealing with it, she pushed the thought down and out of mind, now was not the time to be confused or lost in thought.

"Do you know anyone else here?" she asked Isa as her eyes skimmed the room. She didn't like being in a position where she was in the dark and now wished that she had completed some kind of recon or investigation into the people present on the rooftop. Knowledge was power and without it, well you didn't really have a leg to stand on or a net to fall into. From sight alone, there seemed to be a lot of conflicting personalities on this rooftop which led Elena to be a little more on guard that she would have liked to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back