• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Blood and Glory

It's okay. I say family history because the drug its self really wouldn't be available for children.

If that's the issue, I have an explanation for that. However, I wasn't quite sure about revealing too much about the character before finishing.

Do all characters need to be active Champions or would it be possible to have a Champion that has retired as a character?

Active Champions. Mostly because Retired ones tend to suffer from severe after effects from taking Line.

I'm honestly still contemplating a character. It'll take me a bit to figure out what I want to do, But I'll definitely keep the invitation in Mind @DamagedGlasses, Would be fun to collab with someone else in a fight.

Thread Is Up

Ok! So thanks to some CS testing and trouble shooting and a long while of developing this world the RP is finally up and ready to for joining! There are a few things still in complete and in need of editing such as Technology and Mechanics however it is ready for sign ups.

A huge thank you goes out to @AkuNoOkami @HoneyBear-Kat @HoneyBear-Kat @Silent Justice @LotusSan @Veirrianna Valentine @Harbinger @Lucem Tenebris @tomio @Phantom King @Sly Cooper @TheRoleplayingDovah

Is it still possible to join, and if I could reserve a power, I would like it to be barometric manipulation. (Air pressure, wind, wind temperature etc)

Still open for joining. As for air presure keep in mind this wont be mental based power but more physical based ones.

Okay, and because Air manipulation would be more of a mental ability, could I reserve heightened senses, like, hunting abilities, improved sight, smell, hearing etc.?

Sure if you want my self an another person have Don physiology of an animal. Heightened senses and a few other bonuses. They aren't extremely good at one thing but they are overall strong hunting characters

*tears start swelling up* You're such a nice person... Speaking of which, we should start talkin' about what we're gonna do.

OoO oh alright ^u^ if youd like.

And thank you kindly for the compliment ^///^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back