• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blind Love (Currently MxM)

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
large.png

"I knew it from the moment I heard your voice"

impossible

(adj.) not able to occur, exist, or be done; very difficult to deal with, very unreasonable.

2696016_900.png

"You were already out of my reach..."

JLP2013-POSTDIVIDER_zpse7b3fe05.png

Muse A walked up the stairs that led to the dorms of the university, his bag slung across his shoulder. The petite woman briskly walked ahead, leading him to his room, a fake smile plastered across her lips. "You're lucky, you get to move into the most wanted dorm in this whole complex. Everyone's envious of the luxury of the room" She mused as the made their way throughout the large building. It was Muse A's first time staying in a dorm a bit as this. He never expected to get into the college so his mind was already blown. Even their dorms look like beautiful apartments you see in the heart of Seoul. Though he kept those little thoughts to himself as they finally arrived at a room that seemed to be different from the rest. Unlike the standard keypad, this room had a finger print scanner that opened the door. This made Muse A feel a bit nervous as the small woman knocked on the door, her voice reaching inside of the closed dorm. "Muse B, your roommate is here. It's me, Ara, I'm in charge of the living arrangements" Her eyes flickered to the door handle when it slowly started to turn and the door seemed to unlock. However the unlocking of the door sounded like deadbolts. It was a bit unnerving. Even Ara's lower lip was clenched between her teeth as she nervously watched the door open painfully slow, revealing someone that Muse A wasn't expecting to see. A petite male with a mess of thick black hair, cold eyes, all black clothing, pale skin, and fingers that twitched at his side once he fully opened the door.

"You said you were Ara?" His voice was on the lower side, but it was almost comforting despite him being a total stranger, and he seemed to not dare look at either of the people in front of him. His dark eyes were cast down as he began to mess with his fingers, not knowing what to do or say. Ara managed to snap out of her nervous state and placed a cautious hand on his shoulder. She then proceeded to explain that Muse A was a new addition to the college and got in through (whatever talent you want). Muse B only nodded before a slightly awkward and stuttered sentence slipped from his lips. "A-ah yes. I'm Muse B, nice to m-meet you." His hand wasn't really in the direction of Muse B since he had no clue where he was as he hadn't said a word. When Ara gently moved his hand so it was facing Muse A, he knew why she had been so nervous. Why she barely wore that stupid and cheesy grin. He was blind. The realization was a bit shocking to Muse A. He had never met a blind person, let alone one this young, with such a normal appearance. You couldn't tell that Muse B couldn't see. He was so at peace with his home, so comfortable with the dorm room behind him that he didn't seem out of place in the world. Slowly Muse A's hand clasped around the other's, a smile faintly forming on his lips as he shook his hand.

"I'm Muse A, and it's very nice to meet you too Muse B. I do hope we can get along" You could never have guessed that these two would fall in love, that they would slowly heal each other. Two completely different people come together to experience something that's as beautiful and different as them. A love story like no other will form between these two, but will it last?

tumblr_inline_mgz6rxvPSj1rn7fiq.jpg

Setting/Location - Seoul, South Korea

4fe31671a50b9158e7a8851da86ac07c.jpg

Preferred Role - Either

42-grunge-headers-tumblr-we-heart-it-9nyp1i-quote.png

FCs - Preferably Asian

original.png

PM or thread

dividerpink.png

This is basically about two students who now attend the same university which is meant for pretty much the best of the best. You have to actually audition to get in or even considered to be enrolled, and Muse A ended up getting accepted due to [inserts talent here]. However they have to actually move into the school in order to attend and this is how they meet Muse B. Muse B is a major in [inserts name here] and from the looks of it is your average student. However due to an accident in his childhood, Muse B is blind. He is socially awkward in the sense that he hates relying on others because it makes him feel weak. Muse A is someone who seems to always support others which is something Muse B doesn't want. They clash in seemingly every way possible. But something happens. Something clicks. Maybe it's from the movie nights they have, Muse A wondering if he has to explain what's going on to Muse B who seems as content as ever, just listening to the film. Perhaps it's from their late night talks or the days where they decide they will cook dinner at the dorm. Whatever the reason, the pair bonded and something stirred inside their hearts. Both have a past they'd rather not talk about and that may ultimately become a wedge between them and their relationship. But if they are willing to fight for their relationship, they may possibly be able to pull through.

Please no less than two paragraphs per post

We can double up, meaning we can create another couple if you want

If you need assistance deciding on a FC, I can help

I am a casual/detailed roleplayer so I expect grammatically correct posts in English

This was kind of just a spur of the moment idea

I do like creating a CS, but that's just me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back